North Texas Lexus Club Club Lexus members from TX!

[EVENT] DUB Custom Car Show - 6/6/09

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-09, 11:28 AM
waijai
Racer

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts
Default [EVENT] DUB Custom Car Show - 6/6/09

http://www.dubshowtour.com/

Saturday June 6th, 2009
Dallas Convention Center
4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Indoor Event
All Ages Welcome

Performing:

Gorilla Zoe
King James II
Tum Tum

Hang with the Kawasaki Street Bike Team including Rickey Gadson, Jason Britton, Kane 'Insane' Friesen, and the Monster Girls! Sample free Monster Energy Beverages & get your chance to win a Kawasaki ZX 14 Street Bike!.

Appearing in Atlantic City! Rickey Gadson and his ZX-14 "Tribute Bike". Ricky is the winningest Professional Drag Racer in AMA Prostar Drag Racing history and a national champion eight-times over, found his love for motorcycles at nine years old on his first Kawasaki street bike and by age 13 was racing. Gadson seized numerous race wins, competing in classes from 600 SuperSport to Pro Superbike to Streetbike Shootout. Check out Rickey Gadson’s Drag Racing School and Sportbike Zone, a retail motorcycle store located in Magnolia, NJ, at www.sportbikezone.com.

See some of the nation's finest lowriders at the DUB Show. Think you have what it takes to be featured in the Tribute to Lowriding? Send us your pictures to view it to get registered today!

So you think you have a nice custom Harley, Street bike, or Lowrider bike? Enter it in for a chance to win $1,000 plus a trophy!

Those that missed out on the $2-million Scythe concept car by Galpin Auto Sports unveiled at the 2008 SEMA Show can feast their eyes on the impressive piece of work at DUB’s 2009 Show Tour stop in L.A. on March 22, 2009. From the hand-made composite body and voice-activated onboard computer system, to the twin-supercharged 1,005-horsepower engine, this car was built to make a statement.

Play an exclusive demo featuring the Midnight Club Los Angeles Saleen 302E and win limited merchandise including a chance to win a Kawasaki ZX 14 Street Bike! While you're there, don't miss your chance to catch a debut viewing of Midnight Club Los Angeles : South Central. Midnight Club Los Angeles is the only video game to feature cars customized by DUB Magazine. All this goes down at the Rockstar Games Midnight Club Los Angeles booth.

Play the latest Xbox 360® titles along with the 'Lips Singing Challenge' at the XBOX 360 Gaming Arcade! Also available are tons of free giveaways. Whether it's sports, music, or action, you'll find it here.

The 2K Sports booth will be stocked up with demo's of MLB 2K9 and NBA 2K9 for you to try out! Giveaways will be handed out by the ladies of 2K Sports.

Don't forget to check out the MLB Road Show Interactive Baseball Experience. The MLB Road Show features free batting and pitching cages, video game kiosks and interactive exhibits.

Check out the hottest wheels to hit the streets at the TIS & Dropstars Wheels display with some of the hottest models on hand to meet and sign posters!

CELEBRITY MEET & GREET : AUTOGRAPH SIGNINGS

Show performers and dozens of celebrities will be on hand to meet in person and signing autographs!

NEW CAR DEBUTS

The top automakers choose the DUB Show Tour to debut never before seen new vehicles, months before they hit the streets!

CUSTOM RIDES & PROJECT CARS

These are the cars that grace the covers of the top customization magazines. One of a kind creations and million dollar concepts from DUB Edition / D20 / Alpine / West Coast Customs / Dropstars / T.I.S. / Giovanna / + More!

NEW AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTS

Looking to hook up your ride? Take a walk through the DUB Show and check out 2008's newest wheels, body kits, performance parts and interior mods, all under one roof!
Old 05-20-09, 08:43 AM
BSC300TT
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a booth last year. I brought out the Ferrari and 2 trucks. It was definitely interesting looking at all of the giant cars. There were also cars like r8's and what not there as well. All in all a fun show with a concert at the end.

Old 05-20-09, 09:09 AM
Slooooooow
Regional Officer - NTL

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool

*Antennae shoot up*
Arooooo?!?
Harley truck?!?! That's not Blake's is it?!?
Old 05-20-09, 01:39 PM
BSC300TT
Lead Lap

yea it sure is buddy. I will see if I can find some more pictures of it. After he passed, we took great care of it and did everything he had planned to do. The truck is perfect down to orange power cable.
Old 05-20-09, 02:27 PM
Slooooooow
Regional Officer - NTL

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool

wow...still doesn't seem right. Finally started looking to get MY H-D truck back, got back on NHTOC and got a warm welcome back from Blake. Chatted with him a bit on IM and stuff catching up. Eventually, I gave up on getting my truck back, having learned it's in Minot, ND, likely rusting in the snow - and learned that one month after that, Blake died. It does me good to see that it's turned out the way he always talked about. [/end sentimental emotional thread sidetrack]

Sounds like a show I'd like to see, especially if BSC300TT gonna be pimpin' his wares out there. Are show participants for this one usually local, or do they carry around a group of showcars?
Attached Thumbnails [EVENT] DUB Custom Car Show - 6/6/09-dsc00044-640x480a.jpg  

Last edited by Slooooooow; 05-20-09 at 02:49 PM.
Old 05-20-09, 02:30 PM
BSC300TT
Lead Lap

there are both. most of the big cars travel but the locals will mostly fill the show. Scott I am not having a booth this year although I wouldnt mind going.
Old 06-18-09, 09:36 AM
BSC300TT
Lead Lap

Found a few more pictures scott.

Old 06-18-09, 10:08 AM
ravelink69
Driver

nice cars, i want a Ferrari!!!
Old 06-18-09, 02:51 PM
BSC300TT