North Texas Lexus Club Club Lexus members from TX!

Another v bites the dust!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-09 | 07:12 AM
LS6speed
Rookie

Exclamation Another v bites the dust!!!!

I AM SOOOOO F-CKING PISSED!!! While driving east bound on Frankford passing the light at the underpass of The tollway in the right lane some IDIOT ran a red light heading northbound on the Service road of the tollway! I slammed on the brakes but he T-boned the car that was ahead of me in the center lane causing him to stop in my lane and the other car that WAS heading eastbound came to a stop facing westbound!!! Needless to say his back left tire destroyed my Bumper,Grill, 1 headlight, fenders, and hood as you can see from these pictures! I also had fluids pouring out too! Everyone is ok including the numb-nut that ran the red light (he was born in 1932 by the way!!! pissed) and we also had a witness that came forward to say that he ran a red light since the Douche bag was trying to say that it was yellow when he went thru it... I got out and ran over to the Car that got T-boned and they were all good... I then looked back at my car and wanted to cry... By the way I just got an update and total cost for repairs is over $10,000 dollars. The insurance company has already given the ok for repairs and put me in a Dodge Nitro... I feel like Im driving a tank! lol

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Old 10-24-09 | 08:16 AM
ritz
Lead Lap

dam, looks like anil's is :P
Old 10-24-09 | 11:46 AM
LEXUSF
Racer

thats the small hp v right the 400?
Old 10-24-09 | 02:08 PM
Amre
Pit Crew