North Texas Lexus Club Club Lexus members from TX!

import face off

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-09, 06:42 AM
LEXUSF
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

congrats on the trophy!
Old 11-09-09, 07:25 AM
BSC300TT
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, I didnt realize that there were other cl people out there. I did see your car ritz and it was looking great. I was kind of babying my car all day. After I just put the tranny in I had a problem with the drive shaft so I wasn't trying to break any thing on the launch. I am satisfied with the way the car ran and I know it has a lot more in it. All in all it was a fun day, just wish I hadn't blown an intercooler pipe on my last run. Some money would have been nice. I have a few videos of my runs if any one is interested. Nothing great, just documented. http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f
Old 11-09-09, 11:34 AM
Sc4Love
Driver

Haha idk if you remember but i was one of the asian kids standing around your car after your last run. Wonder if you saw my white sc in the parking lot or not lol i came late too...
Old 11-09-09, 01:46 PM
BSC300TT
Lead Lap

Man I hate that I didnt get to meet you. sorry, seems like a wasted opportunity. Would have liked to have seen your car as well. Next time don't be such a stranger.
Old 11-09-09, 01:48 PM
BSC300TT
Lead Lap

are you the one that asked if it was a sc300 or 400?
Old 11-09-09, 06:50 PM
ritz
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by fleadog99
hahaha how funny that they gave the wrong trophy out. But gave him best JDM. I should have went I would have taken that from you! JK
Haha yea, well they were gunna give him best luxury, but jsut called the wrong name. i was gunna give him the trophy because he did deserve it, but they said i could keep it and gave him JDM, he preferred JDM > Luxury anyway. so it was a win/win situation.

Originally Posted by Dattt
hhahahahahahaha best luxury because everyone else is modded too much? interesting and when did you get a Sport Design grill ritz?
haha lol yea, well i beat the black GS300, he was lowered and had wheels, but my tint must have rubbed off on the judge :P And i've had the SD grille on my car since, nov 1st when we went to Dallas Raceway, DallasIS (Anil) helped me install it.

Originally Posted by LEXUSF
congrats on the trophy!
Thanks bro.

Originally Posted by BSC300TT
Wow, I didnt realize that there were other cl people out there. I did see your car ritz and it was looking great. I was kind of babying my car all day. After I just put the tranny in I had a problem with the drive shaft so I wasn't trying to break any thing on the launch. I am satisfied with the way the car ran and I know it has a lot more in it. All in all it was a fun day, just wish I hadn't blown an intercooler pipe on my last run. Some money would have been nice. I have a few videos of my runs if any one is interested. Nothing great, just documented. http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f
Thanks man, yea i wish i coulda went over and watched some runs, but i wanted to keep a close eye on my car. Washed/Waxed it night before, and did some wiping down when i got there. So i didnt want to leave and come back to key marks or something missing lol. But gj on runs, and bummer on the IC pipe.
Old 11-09-09, 07:35 PM
iKenn
Just call me "Sprinkes"

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

GASP! I want a trophy!
Old 11-09-09, 08:10 PM
Sc4Love
Driver

are you the one that asked if it was a sc300 or 400?
Haha i dont recall asking that. i was wearing a black shirt and i was standing there with my buddy in a white hoodie.
Lovin the car tho, inspires me to take my car up a notch in the future haha
Old 11-14-09, 06:24 AM
runt
Driver

You car is slow and ugly :P

Seeing yours out there made me want to go home and start working on my pile of junk but unfortunately that requires money.

Runt
Old 11-16-09, 06:35 AM
BSC300TT
Lead Lap

mine runs. just because I ran a 28.8 doesn't mean its slow. It just means I was sandbagging.. lol
Old 11-16-09, 07:49 AM
runt
Driver

mine runs. just because I ran a 28.8 doesn't mean its slow. It just means I was sandbagging.. lol
You're doing it wrong you're supposed to run slow in the time trials then run fast in the actual race GEEEEEZZZ!!!

Runt