North Texas Lexus Club Club Lexus members from TX!

Anyone have a fly audio unit installed...

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-10, 12:12 PM
ranorris2
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have a fly audio unit installed...

Does anybody here have a fly audio unit installed that they wouldn't mind me looking at? I am trying to figure out if I want the OEM or Fly Audio Navigation...I heard about bad customer support from FA and they dont have any software updates for bugs so it makes me not want to go that route. But I would like to see one first hand, just to see how well it works and what bugs the system might have....

Thanks,
Ryan
Old 10-05-10, 04:02 PM
JohnnyIS25
Lexus Test Driver

I had fly audio unit install in my camry in Hong kong!
Old 10-27-10, 08:35 PM
herbivore
Driver School Candidate

Hello...im new to this forum, mainly because of the flyaudio oem unit. Im goin out to automax in tustin to check it out tomorrow, knowing 90% that im goin to bring it home. Im going to install an full on sq 3 way sq setup. I will also be posting up step by step pics after im done with everything and let you guys know how the install went for me.
Old 10-28-10, 12:38 PM
Automax Service
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ranorris2
Does anybody here have a fly audio unit installed that they wouldn't mind me looking at? I am trying to figure out if I want the OEM or Fly Audio Navigation...I heard about bad customer support from FA and they dont have any software updates for bugs so it makes me not want to go that route. But I would like to see one first hand, just to see how well it works and what bugs the system might have....

Thanks,
Ryan
We have sold hundreds of FlyAudio systems to Club Lexus members, my.is members, and thru our shop in Orange County. There is alot of good information on here and on other websites, but if you have any questions, please feel free to let me know. You can reach me at 714-720-2797.

Originally Posted by JohnnyIS25
I had fly audio unit install in my camry in Hong kong!
Nice, I just got back from Hong Kong last week. Epic city.

Originally Posted by herbivore
Hello...im new to this forum, mainly because of the flyaudio oem unit. Im goin out to automax in tustin to check it out tomorrow, knowing 90% that im goin to bring it home. Im going to install an full on sq 3 way sq setup. I will also be posting up step by step pics after im done with everything and let you guys know how the install went for me.
I look forward to meeting you!