North Texas Lexus Club Club Lexus members from TX!

Alignment, Corner Balance Maybe? in TX

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-11 | 08:29 AM
TechGreek
Lexus Test Driver

Default Alignment, Corner Balance Maybe? in TX

So all the shops in Shreveport towards lowered cars SUCK. I'm about to buy the adjustable rear end pieces and I want to find a shop that knows how to properly tune everything in synch and not just adjust factory bolts and over charge me.

Are there any reputable shops in Texas that are awesome with suspension? Money is not an option at this point!
Old 06-28-11 | 09:36 AM
Dattt
Lexus Test Driver

I would bring it to Pro-Tuning Performance, if you are driving down to Texas. They specialize in race suspension and they know what they are doing. Anything suspension they would be the place to go. They are out in Fort Worth, which is an hour away from where i live and I feel it is worth it to drive my lowered IS300 out there to get them to align my car! My car is pretty low and they were able to get in all in spec and fix all my uneven camber and even add a tad more! I need to revisit Kyle and Forest there after I get some more suspension goodies!

Check them out they are a vendor on dallasimports! Read somethings they posted and then give them a call and talk to them and see for yourself they know suspension!

http://www.dallasimports.net/forums/...owtopic=135033

Pro-Tuning Performance
3333 Suffolk Drive Suite 202
Fort Worth, TX 76133
Phone: 817-926-8863
http://www.protuningperformance.com
Email: sales@protuningparts.com

Hours:
Monday-Friday: 10AM-6PM CST
Saturday & Sunday: By appointment only

Last edited by Dattt; 06-28-11 at 11:18 AM.
Old 06-28-11 | 09:48 AM
ThomasGS4
Lexus Test Driver

A buddy of mine says the NTB in Grapevine is a good place to go to.

Lowered car friendly.
Old 06-28-11 | 10:23 AM
TechGreek
Lexus Test Driver

Dattt's suggestion was SPOT ON for what I needed! ))

I talked to them, not only were they willing to listen to my trash talk about the shops around here but I have an appointment on Thursday. 3 1/2 hour drive for an alignment and suspension work, I think so!
Old 06-28-11 | 11:26 AM
Dattt
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by TechGreek

I talked to them, not only were they willing to listen to my trash talk about the shops around here but I have an appointment on Thursday. 3 1/2 hour drive for an alignment and suspension work, I think so!
Good to hear! you wont be disappointed, only three and half hour drive? not too bad they will be worth the drive. yeah i forgot to mention they super cool guys last time i was there for an alignment i talked to them forever about wheel fitment, fender rolling, and who knows what else haha

So what suspension set up are you going to run that needs aligned? oh yeah let me know after how they do!
Old 06-28-11 | 02:56 PM
GHSER7
Lead Lap

They do fender work too?
Old 06-28-11 | 04:02 PM
spdrcr771
Lexus Champion

Ive seen you on the forum several times. Ive recommended PTP to people too. Ive never had any work done by them before. But Ive meet a few of the guys at the track. What time is your appt on Thursday. Id like to come out meet you, and check out there shop. Im going to the track @ the end of July, so I might check with them on a few things while im there too...
Old 06-28-11 | 05:17 PM
TechGreek
Lexus Test Driver

I'll be arriving at about 3ish PM from LA. I'm going to get her up on the alignment rack and let them school me on what I thought I knew about suspension. I can't wait.

PM Me your number and I'll shoot you a text when I leave ****port, I mean shreveport
Old 06-28-11 | 06:13 PM
Dattt
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by GHSER7
They do fender work too?
yes they do, i would recommend kustomz unlimited for any fender work but im assuming you want to get an alignment and fender work at the same time. PTP can do that as well, im sure they will do a good job on fenders as well. i talked to them last time and basically they told me bring the wheels and they will make they fit for me haha
Old 06-29-11 | 01:26 PM
TechGreek
Lexus Test Driver

I had to reschedule for the 12th at 3 - client called with emergency server upgrade tomorrow. D'oh
Old 06-29-11 | 03:47 PM
spdrcr771
Lexus Champion

I had to reschedule for the 12th at 3 - client called with emergency server upgrade tomorrow. D'oh
That sucks, but its money right. I work @ 3 everyday, so might not be able to meet you there. Anyway good luck on the car.