Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

NorthEast Mini Meet 2

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-03 | 09:56 AM
chuckisc
Lexus Test Driver

Guys,

Chris is a very good friend of mine, he'll be hitting up Franklin Mills with his "heavily modded" IS300.... J/K he's working on it...!!!

Welcome to CL's man...
Old 11-11-03 | 07:43 AM
Is300_Surf
Driver School Candidate

Alright guys... my names Tom im from Is300.net and we having a pretty big meet up at Englishtown, NJ on Nov.16th for the last import event of the year called Import Survival Series. Theres going to be about 20 of us is300's up there, so if any other lexus owner in the area wants to come up please go to is300.net click on the northeast forum and sign-up on the roll call so we know exatcly who to expect since we all usually meet up and roll in together. Later

-Tom-
Old 11-12-03 | 12:09 AM
Trippinond
Driver

Anyone interested in going to englishtown? I'm most probably going...should be fun, havent been there yet.
Old 11-12-03 | 06:37 AM
Is300_Surf
Driver School Candidate

Alright.... well Trippinond if you want sign-up at Is300.net and post in the northeast section if you wanna talk to us more about it, since were all meeting up before hand. I think were going to meet up on the NJ Turnpike so let me know, or you can email me at TMadiara@Optonline.net

Thanks alot,

-Tom-
Old 11-12-03 | 08:00 AM
DJ SprinklesNJO
Lexus Test Driver

the englishtown meet, is it just for racing, or are there show vehicles that park in the lots.
Old 11-12-03 | 09:24 AM
SandRock
Lead Lap

Is300_Surf you need to start your own thread. This one is for the NE Mini Meet 2. No thread hi-jacking.
Old 11-12-03 | 06:08 PM
Is300_Surf
Driver School Candidate

You gotta be kiddin me SandRock.... all im doing is letting others know about a event. It aint like im exploiting your forum with spam or something. Anyways guys, yea its mainly racing but there's tons of show cars still there showing off there systems and all there ****. It's the last event of the year so its going to be HUGE! The Nov.2nd event there was HUGE and that wasn't even the last one so come out and support the Lexus Family.... Later

-Tom-
Old 11-13-03 | 01:01 AM
SandRock
Lead Lap

Actually Im not kidding. Its not that hard to post your own thread. I know what you are doing and the place to do it is in your own thread. Being new I guess you dont understand.
Old 11-13-03 | 05:04 PM
Is300_Surf
Driver School Candidate

New... hah - dude i been on Is300.net for a long time now - just becuase I've never joined clublexus.com doesn't mean i dont know how to post! Sorry if im not a pro like you dude... i think you got what close to 700 posts... wooa... damn buddy - your just a expert now arent you....
Old 11-13-03 | 09:05 PM
SandRock
Lead Lap

Are you starting to see what Im talking about. You need your own thread. I shouldnt have to explain why since your not new. Im sure now you wouldnt want to see me in person anyways. Just start your own thread and end this.
Old 11-14-03 | 05:44 AM
DEXLEX
Driver

Cool MEET IN PHILLY

Originally posted by chuckisc
well, once again HiTech tries to dis out on us!!!! Damn it Jimmy.... come!!!
Theres going to be a meet in philly and all you guys are wored about jimmy ,and sandstone what about
that white gs300 now tt that my boy philly cat posted on philly crew what about DEX
Old 11-14-03 | 05:45 AM
RI-GS4
Driver

I might be down for this meet...hopefully if the weather is right I will take the drive...I am probably about 4-5 hours away, but I think that it would be nice to get one last meet before I put my baby away for the winter.

Maybe I can convince Dgot20s to take the ride with me since he just got a new GS4.
Old 11-14-03 | 05:47 AM
chuckisc
Lexus Test Driver

welcome Dex !!!

Mr. Leadfoot!!! Speedy Gonzalez!!! NYC Brooklyn Speed Devil!! HAHAHA Wasssup baby!!! You better come and represent Philly crew....
Old 11-14-03 | 06:38 AM
DEXLEX
Driver

Talking PHILLY MEET

Originally posted by chuckisc
welcome Dex !!!

Mr. Leadfoot!!! Speedy Gonzalez!!! NYC Brooklyn Speed Devil!! HAHAHA Wasssup baby!!! You better come and represent Philly crew....
Dont worry ill be there .
Old 11-14-03 | 07:30 AM
Djdelite
Pole Position

Originally posted by RI-GS4
I might be down for this meet...hopefully if the weather is right I will take the drive...I am probably about 4-5 hours away, but I think that it would be nice to get one last meet before I put my baby away for the winter.

Maybe I can convince Dgot20s to take the ride with me since he just got a new GS4.

Sounds like a good plan...I think the weather should be alright...Its kinda wierd down here we been getting warm days then some cold ones...so hopefully it will be alright for our meet...Im gonna probably go shoppin in the mall afterwards haven't been there in many of years...

Quick Reply: NorthEast Mini Meet 2