Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Members in the DelMarVa Area?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-04, 10:49 AM
Djdelite
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well Sunday's have usually been the days meets have been Held atleast the ones Ive attended..Its seems that on Sunday usually everyone is more free... We should shoot for something the 3rd or 4th weekend in APRIL... that way it will give everyone enough time in ADVANCE to make arrangments.. plus weather will be much NICER.....
Old 03-09-04, 07:28 PM
altaf
Pole Position

I'd be interested in participating. April is kind of rainy though, so is this a rain or shine event or will there be a plan B?
Old 03-10-04, 04:00 PM
Djdelite
Pole Position

probably wont be a plan B until the date gets real close like the week of and we can see what the weather is looking like..the last 2 or 3 meets that Ive been to it looked like it was going to rain and even started off raining in the beginning of the day but cleared up.....obviously that crashed a lot of numbers from comming...hopefully it will be good weather....but again...someone needs to decide on a good meeting point in MD....if not then we will be talking and talking and talking.....

There is a another section in the NorthEast here that says SPRING MEET.....guys from MD, DE and PA are welcomed because they may try to have it in New Jersey.....not sure if you guys wanted to come up from Virginia I understand that it could be a hike....I have family in Dale City, VA close to Potomic Mills Mall.... so if you guys are not in northern VA it could be alittle ways up I95....probably a 3hr drive for yall....everyone from MD and DE did it before when we drove to NY...we had a good turn out and a lot of fun...in September of 2003.... To be honest I'll probably wind up going to both meets one that is held for the Delmarv and the Jersey/NY one...
Old 03-10-04, 04:31 PM
Carpe Diem
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok how about someplace near Anapolis or on out toward the beach? Anybody got any ideas?????

Anybody got any connections to a dealer or performance place or someplace that might give us a little sponsor boost?

IDEAS PLEASE!!

George
Old 03-12-04, 04:25 PM
altaf
Pole Position

Has there ever been a CL meet in the DC area? I know SRT had a BBQ last year, but that was sponsored by SRT and there didn't seem to be a whole lot of meeting new people... most people were just hanging with who they came with or knew (at least that was my perception). I think a successful meet is one where everyone feels part of the group and would want participate in another meet.

Few items that I think a club meet should include:

Sponsorship - Some small tokens to give away by a local dealer perhaps (Pohanka Lexus was mentioned earlier in this thread).

Cruise - Drive around in the machines we love.

Food - Could be at the meeting spot or in a restaurant after the cruise.

Maybe those that have participated in prior CL meets can chime in and give their recommendation.
Old 03-16-04, 08:42 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts
Exclamation New thread created

Refer all spring meet info here. The location of this meet is in Woodbridge, NJ (not too far for those from PA, Delaware and northern Maryland).