Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

SEMA Inetrnational Auto Salon May 21-23

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-04, 07:48 AM
ted920
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default SEMA Inetrnational Auto Salon May 21-23

There will be a huge event in Atlantic City on May 21 -23 this year. Its the SEMA IAS shop and its one of two such events this year, the other is out west in LA.

Friday May 21st is closed to the public and only open to SEMA members (industry insiders).
Saturday and Sunday are open to the public and again, its a huge event.

Some spots for show cars are available BUT it is an invitation only event. You have to apply and be accepted to be able to have your car in the event. All cars that are accepted will have a picture in Super Street Magazine.

Being a member of the International All Stars, I will be there for 4 days and my car will be in the show. My sponsors will have booths there and require the vehicle for promotional purposes etc.

I encourage anyone from the area with a hot ride to apply for entrance into the show. You will get huge exposure and get a lot of visibility by industry insiders and this could lead to some deals for you.

Everyone in the area should also try to stop in to the show on Saturday or Sunday b/c its GONNA BE HUGE. Look me up if you come down.

I'll post a link to the applications page.

You can also go to www.teamallstars.com and we have a link there as well.

Peace Fellas,

Ted
Old 03-16-04, 07:50 AM
sxylxy
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sick ted, what's the lexo count so far? I think we def have to turn it into an EAST COAST meet and show them people in CA what's up!!
Old 03-16-04, 09:17 AM
ted920
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

This is an indoor event and its kind of like a convention with vendor booths, models etc. Set-up for the show is on Thursday.

The international All Stars have 14 spots reserved forour vehciles and we have the Northeast group coming as well as our Atlanta chapter. Our spots are already taken.

CL can't have a meet inside the convention center but CL members certainly can come down and see the latest innovations, rides etc. the show shouldbe BIG TIME!

All the magazines are there and most of the vehicles are true SHOW CARS, ones that are never driven, only trailered, and are just for show. Mine of course does get driven but never in snow, sleet, or any harsh conditions.

Peace,

Ted