Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

~~~ OFFICIAL Lexus/BMW/Mercedes-Benz 1st Spring 2004 meet (Sunday, April 25th) ~~~

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-04 | 07:07 PM
smimhee
Driver School Candidate

Default lexusk8

lexusk8

check your PM
Old 03-30-04 | 08:44 PM
steviej
Lexus Champion

lexusk8,

I got a bunch coming form LOC, too. (Stef will be happy......couple of LS's)
We even got an RX coming this time.

The big question....do I pull out the chrome wheels for this? The black pearls should be on by then.

steviej
Old 03-31-04 | 05:41 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by steviej

The big question....do I pull out the chrome wheels for this? The black pearls should be on by then.
Yeah I saw the list in LOC, lookin' good!

You drove to 2 meets last year with your chromes to Bear Mountain NY and Queens NY, and from what I remember, you didn't have a problem with it. As long as you avoid the nasty deformations along the NY/NJ highways, you should have no problem driving down to NJ with the Enkeis. I look forward to see the BP emblem job done up on your ES
Old 03-31-04 | 05:41 AM
Lexis11
Lexus Champion

YES pull out the chrome! lol Do you guys want to caravan down with me to Ct to meet up with Doug and Ted? I am in Worcester but can meet soemwhere on the Pike?
Jeff
Old 03-31-04 | 08:54 AM
ted920
Lexus Champion

Whats LOC?

Ted
Old 03-31-04 | 08:57 AM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

L.O.C.

Lexus Owner's Club

right?
Old 03-31-04 | 09:17 AM
roberttran
Pole Position

Originally posted by T.L.W.
L.O.C.

Lexus Owner's Club

right?

yeah, http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/

-Robert
Old 03-31-04 | 12:37 PM
MSBoy
Lead Lap

What's going on with bmw's and the mb's ?

or
Let me say that I am VERY IMPRESED with the Lexus participation! WoW! 40+ people is very impressive and we are still 25 days away from the event! Fantastic guys!!

On the BMW end, we have about 25 people so far. The list indicates 20 (based on GarrettF and digitalinkartist's guests) but a few have privately e-mailed and PMed me that they are coming, so we're at about 25 - 27 right now. Also, keep in mind that in order to see all the e46fanatic.com members who have currenty posted thier intention to come, you have to scroll throughout the thread to get the updated list because the Fanatics site will not allow me to update the first page. as a result, I have to copy and paste the list as it grows. So those of you who were looking at only the first page on Fanatics to see the BMW participation, go back and scroll to the last page.

On the MB end, new leadership has been established over in that camp and he seems to be doing a great job of drumming up interest! No official count as of yet, but I feel confident that we will have quite a few beautiful Benzes attending. I got a PM from a Benz member and he informed me that a C-Coupe meeting that was scheduled on that day will be re-routed to our meet! That is in addition to the other MB meet that is re-routing along with the individuals who have voiced their participation on thier own.

In all it is shaping up very nicely and so one of these is definitly in order. From the way things lok now, Lexus will have the greater turnout with the BMWs coming in second. But, there is still 25 days left, so who knows what will happen!

Last edited by MSBoy; 03-31-04 at 12:43 PM.
Old 03-31-04 | 02:32 PM
ted920
Lexus Champion

Fellas:

I've got some news!!!!!

I am sponsored by Mother's Polishes Waxes and Cleaners and I spoke with my contact there, the VP of Sales.

I have been thinking of contacting him about sponsoring the event for some tiem and finally did so today.

He expressed interest in this and I need to get some to send to him.

I need info on all the particulars of this event.

Also need to have a really solid headcount for the event. How many people are attending.

Give me a split of Lexus guys, MB, BMW, etc.

Need this info asap please.

Maybe I can get some free product for us. I'm not sure how much we'll get but something is definately possible.

Anyone who wants to contact me with info: 860-983-3341

Ted
Old 03-31-04 | 03:10 PM
MSBoy
Lead Lap

Originally posted by ted920
Fellas:

I've got some news!!!!!

I am sponsored by Mother's Polishes Waxes and Cleaners and I spoke with my contact there, the VP of Sales.

I have been thinking of contacting him about sponsoring the event for some tiem and finally did so today.

Also need to have a really solid headcount for the event. How many people are attending.

Maybe I can get some free product for us. I'm not sure how much we'll get but something is definately possible.

Ted
Very cool of you Ted to volunteer your help in getting sponsor support with your sponsor!

I left you a voice mail!

Ron
Old 03-31-04 | 03:11 PM
MSBoy
Lead Lap

Originally posted by ted920
Fellas:

I've got some news!!!!!

Ted
Very cool of you Ted to volunteer your help in getting sponsor support with your sponsor!

I left you a voice mail!
Old 03-31-04 | 03:21 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by steviej
lexusk8,

steviej

Stevie, thanks alot for the LOC support man, looking forward to getting together with our sister site for Lexus owners (or brother site whatever)

Go ahead and pull out the chromey wheels for this one man, and those emblems would really be set off by a nice tint job (35% or so, for the smoked look)
Old 03-31-04 | 03:32 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

70 plus cars ......hope woodbridge has enough parking

praying for nice weather ......

also going to contact lexus of englewood(bergen county dealership)

see if they can donate some items ?
Old 03-31-04 | 03:35 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

praying for nice weather ......

you and me both!!
Old 03-31-04 | 03:52 PM
Lexis11
Lexus Champion

Wow this thread is awesome. It just keeps growing. i am going to have to leave at like 4 am to get a good parking spot
This is going to be my first event and boy am I excited.
Pray to the good weather gods, what if it rains???

Quick Reply: ~~~ OFFICIAL Lexus/BMW/Mercedes-Benz 1st Spring 2004 meet (Sunday, April 25th) ~~~