Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Meet Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-04, 05:43 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by RNM GS3
Took some pics of my car also

THAT was yours man i llove that color i was checking that for like 1/2 hour

nice car man
Old 06-14-04, 06:49 PM
Cadd
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TLW, I was looking for you. Which was your ride? I was the black (Stock) GS directly in front of RNMGS3's car.
Old 06-14-04, 06:54 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

i know man

i saw your car

but i didnt see you

i was checking it out very nice looked very clean i knew you were waiting a long time for it congrats man

i was wearing A black shirt with sunglasses on had some tattoos

i had the blue gs400 this one i

Old 06-14-04, 07:05 PM
RNM GS3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 68 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally posted by T.L.W.
THAT was yours man i llove that color i was checking that for like 1/2 hour

nice car man
Hey thanks a lot.

I dont think i saw u, but ur car is NICE. Ur the guy that got HOTLEX's GS right?
Cant go wrong with Blue.
Old 06-14-04, 07:29 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by RNM GS3
Hey thanks a lot.

I dont think i saw u, but ur car is NICE. Ur the guy that got HOTLEX's GS right?
Cant go wrong with Blue.
yes i did

fell in love with spectra blue back when it came out in 98

yeah he bought a 745 nicest guy ever

need to give him a call see how has been doing

so i got thank him for selling me his hooked up GS

oh yeah and 900 posts i need some fresh air
Old 06-14-04, 09:19 PM
SprtDesign
Lexus Test Driver

Man that Caynne TT is amazing..
Old 06-14-04, 09:45 PM
LexFather

Amazine meet and pics ya'll! Big ups to the organizers.
Old 06-15-04, 09:26 AM
nextlevelcoupe
Lexus Test Driver

good to see you guys as always, but here i go bringing up the rear again....i didn't get there until 4pm- i couldn't evade the sunday chores,so i missed out on some of the hot wheels out there and missed camera day,but next time i might join the calvary and have a few goodies to show .

p.s. what's up canaan,ali,derrick,jose',dennis and all others that showed up.
-till next time....,peace!
Old 06-15-04, 10:33 AM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

one of these days, my car will be in a presentable form for me to show my face... until then...
Old 06-15-04, 11:59 AM
Alewifebp
Driver

T.L.W., I was wondering about that car. Didn't realize that was yours. Loved the way it looks. I mentiioned over at the mbworld forum that we really need to wear some identification so that we all know who each other is.

I posted some pics over at the mbworld forum, at http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/sho...224#post751224
Old 06-15-04, 01:25 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by Alewifebp
T.L.W., I was wondering about that car. Didn't realize that was yours. Loved the way it looks. I mentiioned over at the mbworld forum that we really need to wear some identification so that we all know who each other is.

I posted some pics over at the mbworld forum, at http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/sho...224#post751224

thanks man

i was checking all the mb 's out

the e500's are beautiful (really loved that blue )

the cl55 was crazy as well as the e55

i agree on the name tag thing

next time ......

oh and you got some nice pics you didnt by chance get one of the cl55 leaving ?

Last edited by T.L.W.; 06-15-04 at 01:25 PM.
Old 06-15-04, 07:43 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Couple more I meant to load yesterday and forgot. Here is a nice one of MSBOY's bulldog (i think it looks like a pitbull, squattin over those Gettins). And a couple for Kendhu-14 (one funny *** guy, kept me rolling at the meet)

Old 06-15-04, 07:45 PM
Alewifebp
Driver

I've been wondering what everyone was talking about. I left arond 4:30 or so, before he left so I didn't catch it.
Old 06-15-04, 08:54 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Before I forget..

I just want to take a moment and say a hearty thanks to all of you CL people who went and showed up at the meet in Floyd Bennett Field this past Sunday. As always, it's a pleasure to get everyone together at the right time before the start of the summer and see what we got going for this year. We all know how difficult it can be to do a gathering like this time to time, and we should owe the CL forum big time for allowing such an occurrence to happen every time.

Onto the special thanks (pardon to those I may have forgotten)..

DGOT20s, MSBoy, tommy, Vik.. Excellent job working with you guys in the midst of our coordination efforts. Despite a few bumps we ran into, it's the results that count!
One HoT SC, aliga, SC300Es, nextlevelcoupe.. You SC dudes always proudly represent with class, and I can't thank you guys enough with the upkeep and looks of your luxury sport coupes
gadgetSC.. It was an honor to meet you and personally witness the first turbo'ed SC300 in the area. Your hard work and dedication are a tip of the iceberg, and I especially love how you keep everything under the hood extra clean.
amf1932, FLiP.. The ES counterparts at the meet. It was cool talking to you Alan, and seeing your silver ES makes me think steviej must be hurtin' to come to the meet
Stefwilli, Kendu, T.L.W... You guys definitely provided the comedy flavor in the meet with your funny stories, lines and jokes. Looking forward to seeing the big rims on the LS, Stefan. Kendu, I hope you plan to get a few more mods into it before you think about selling it man. And Johnny dude, you always come through with your chillness Lexus-style

As in any meet, things don't go as perfect as should be, so I just want to apologize on a couple things:

- Lack of restroom facilities.. I'm actually quite surprised we didn't park close to any of the FBF buildings, which would of course make it convenient when nature calls. A couple members asked me where the bathrooms are, and I kinda told them to use the bushes. That's where the embarrassment began I promise that will never happen again.

- Racing and burnouts.. Unfortunately those who were suspect either did not read the specified 'Rules of Conduct' or simply did not follow them. Then again, I believe most of those who raced or did burnouts were from the MB and BMW crews (I don't remember seeing any of us from CL doing stupid stuff like that, but I could be wrong). At any rate, we the coordinators were very disappointed that those incidents happened , as not only they can potentially put a bad name on all of us and we may not be allowed back in FBF in the future, but someone could get hurt or worse (I saw an Audi or BMW burnout that came close to hitting one of the Lex cars) I just want to put that word of caution out on any of the future CL meets we plan.

On a positive note, we want to thank Autovisuals for sending over a gift certificate (and making one CL member very happy ), and Dave the Zaino rep (with the vintage Corvette) who brought over some of the finest Zaino products in their line.

Also, thanks to Canaan (GS430 GUY) who helped predict the awesome weather that day All in all, another successful CL meet completed in the books, and much much more to come...

Your favorite coord
Doug
Old 06-16-04, 01:55 PM
flipspeed
Lead Lap

doug's the man!

Quick Reply: Meet Picture Thread