Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Meet Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-04, 02:08 PM
flipspeed
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Before I forget..

Originally posted by lexusk8

- Racing and burnouts.. Unfortunately those who were suspect either did not read the specified 'Rules of Conduct' or simply did not follow them. Then again, I believe most of those who raced or did burnouts were from the MB and BMW crews (I don't remember seeing any of us from CL doing stupid stuff like that, but I could be wrong). At any rate, we the coordinators were very disappointed that those incidents happened , as not only they can potentially put a bad name on all of us and we may not be allowed back in FBF in the future, but someone could get hurt or worse (I saw an Audi or BMW burnout that came close to hitting one of the Lex cars) I just want to put that word of caution out on any of the future CL meets we plan.

Old 06-16-04, 03:48 PM
whitetezza
Driver School Candidate

Default Re: Re: Before I forget..

[FLiP Sp33d,

NIce shot you got of me that has it seem that the police were busting us. as a matter of fact they accompanied us to a spot in the area where we could take pics and some video footage. they were fine with what we did and it wasnt a big deal. dont know what everyone else did after we were done. no need to judge my pinoy brotha and im sorry if it seems im taking it negatively i'm really not

anyway to the organizers it was a decent meet. lots of beautiful cars and a nice turn out. good to see some familiar faces from last year's Bear Mt meet. Hopefully more of the IS's can come out to more CL meets in the near future.

Last edited by whitetezza; 06-16-04 at 03:55 PM.
Old 06-16-04, 04:08 PM
flipspeed
Lead Lap

Default Re: Re: Re: Before I forget..

Originally posted by whitetezza
[FLiP Sp33d,

NIce shot you got of me that has it seem that the police were busting us. as a matter of fact they accompanied us to a spot in the area where we could take pics and some video footage. they were fine with what we did and it wasnt a big deal. dont know what everyone else did after we were done. no need to judge my pinoy brotha and im sorry if it seems im taking it negatively i'm really not

anyway to the organizers it was a decent meet. lots of beautiful cars and a nice turn out. good to see some familiar faces from last year's Bear Mt meet. Hopefully more of the IS's can come out to more CL meets in the near future.
i knew you guys weren't up to something illegal since the cop was right behind you the whole time. i like that pic... it looks nice as a wallpaper. pm me if you want the 1280x768 one. laters pare.
Old 06-16-04, 05:04 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

there was some beautiful cars at that meet congrats guys !!!
Old 06-16-04, 09:53 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

ATTENTION:

Does anyone have a phone number for member Kendu14??
Old 06-17-04, 07:30 AM
ViKTORiOUS
Rookie

Ask Johnny or Mikey for Ken's number... I remember they both had it from our NJ Caravan.
Old 03-24-05, 08:38 AM
SCryder
Pole Position

That meet was awsome and like 15mins away from my house
those pix were awsome (im the gray soarer )
cant wait to do it again