Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

need good mechanic central jersey

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-04, 10:01 PM
no2faber
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need good mechanic central jersey

hi,
i've tried doing the search but it hasn't come up w/ much. my friend just got a new car and it needs a lot of work from paint to exterior leaks to some minor engine maintenance. i'm not the biggest fan of the dealership b/c they take forever, often overcharge, and dont' always get the problem. so if anyone knows a reliable shop in central jersey please help out.
thanks.
Old 06-23-04, 07:41 AM
varcity64
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

well, i live in central jersey also... in monmouth county in manalapan... to be honest with you, i know a mechanic who is a GENIUS and is awesome, but kinda expensive. for all that work that sounds like it needs to be done, you are going to spend a FORTUNE out here to get it fixed. if the car is drive able, you may want to take the car to NY, there are SOOOOO many good shops there... i know a good body shop in Queens. there is a decent body shop right here in manalapan, but pricey and not to fast. your friend has tons of options. if you need the names of the places by where i live, shoot me a pm. but if it was my choice, off to NY i go (you would save a lot of $$ )