Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Official NE EOS CL meet (Fort Lee NJ, 10/3/04)

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-04, 09:42 AM
alexus
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

i came around 12 and i left around 3 and at no time i saw a 30 cars.. 15-20 tops.. maybe i was at the wrong place?
Old 10-04-04, 10:04 AM
Djdelite
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by alexus
i came around 12 and i left around 3 and at no time i saw a 30 cars.. 15-20 tops.. maybe i was at the wrong place?
You were at the wrong place....sike.....It was a good time..glad that everyone could come through....The food was good.....everyone was cool....as usual..... I will try to put up some photos later...
Old 10-04-04, 12:18 PM
dagr8tsthustla
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by alexus
You were in the right place...just the wrong time....The meet started way earlier thatn that and lasted way past 3pm....

EIther way it was a great turnout for a beautiful day!! I was glad to meet everyone there...a few familiar faces and a few new ones. As far as the cars...whew!!!! Everyones ride was shined up and glossy!!!! It was picture perfect!!!! It was a great time with great company!!! The food was great and Donald.....YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! Thanks for the Tiramasu!!!! Me and my son tore it up!!!! Ohh and as I expected my son couldn't believe how many GS's were there...he was taking pictures with his own camera.....mind you he is only 5 yrs old!!!!! I'm starting him out early fellas!!!!For all those who took pics and want to send over for the you know what....e-mail me at GS4Show@yahoo.com....Thanks for coming everyone and for those who couldn't make it....there is always next year!!!!! Peace!

Danny

"Hustla"
Old 10-04-04, 01:54 PM
alexus
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

i'm going post all pictures to my site

http://lexus.gs/

look into gallery or in forums i'll post links there..
Old 10-04-04, 03:29 PM
MY GS300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by dagr8tsthustla
You were in the right place...just the wrong time....The meet started way earlier thatn that and lasted way past 3pm....

EIther way it was a great turnout for a beautiful day!! I was glad to meet everyone there...a few familiar faces and a few new ones. As far as the cars...whew!!!! Everyones ride was shined up and glossy!!!! It was picture perfect!!!! It was a great time with great company!!! The food was great and Donald.....YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! Thanks for the Tiramasu!!!! Me and my son tore it up!!!! Ohh and as I expected my son couldn't believe how many GS's were there...he was taking pictures with his own camera.....mind you he is only 5 yrs old!!!!! I'm starting him out early fellas!!!!For all those who took pics and want to send over for the you know what....e-mail me at GS4Show@yahoo.com....Thanks for coming everyone and for those who couldn't make it....there is always next year!!!!! Peace!

Danny

"Hustla"
You are welcome Danny!

I bet your car was modded by Picaso. You have excellent taste!!!

Your son is very cute!!!

-Donald
Old 10-04-04, 03:47 PM
D-MAN63
Lexus Champion

Danny

"Hustla"
I love your front drop man !!! Good job !!
Old 10-05-04, 06:35 AM
SKY-DaGS
Driver School Candidate

It was a great meet with nice peoples =)
Old 10-05-04, 09:34 AM
dagr8tsthustla
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by MY GS300
You are welcome Danny!

I bet your car was modded by Picaso. You have excellent taste!!!

Your son is very cute!!!

-Donald
Thank you Donald....I appreciate the kind words....My son knocked out on the way home after the meet...he was exhausted by seeing so many Lexus in one place....he can't wait to develop his film!!!!
Old 10-05-04, 09:43 AM
dagr8tsthustla
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by D-MAN63
I love your front drop man !!! Good job !!

My drop??? Bro as many times as you said that...I was saying to myself.....WOW!! Admiration from an award winning member here....My drop doesn't compare to that Sweet GS of yours....you love my drop,...I love your GS!!!!! But thanks bro...means alot coming from you man....I got a little more to go before I can be next to you in the shows!!!

Danny
Old 10-06-04, 04:42 AM
D-MAN63
Lexus Champion

My drop??? Bro as many times as you said that...I was saying to myself.....WOW!! Admiration from an award winning member here....My drop doesn't compare to that Sweet GS of yours....you love my drop,...I love your GS!!!!! But thanks bro...means alot coming from you man....I got a little more to go before I can be next to you in the shows!!!

Danny
Hey Danny, thanks alot man! I hope u can do shows with us next year? We need more GS's.
Old 10-06-04, 10:21 AM
NYBlkLex
Pole Position

I had a great time There was a lot of GS/LS/IS/ES Love in Fort Lee that Sunday!!!!
All cars had a High Pro-Glow. Danny Aka DaHustla thanks for the Navigation out of NJ.
We all looked pretty sweet on the Southern State video taping the GS's in motion. When I get
the tape from Will I will perform some video editing and set the whole event to music in Adobe Premier.

Ps...I'll be posting some pics real soon
Old 10-06-04, 10:29 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

Glad everyone had a wonderful time at the BBQ EOS meet. To all the others, you missed another great meet, so maybe next year

Guys, if you have any pictures to post from the meet, go to this thread and post them up.