Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Official NE EOS CL meet (Fort Lee NJ, 10/3/04)

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-04, 06:46 AM
BKLexus
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Add me to the list as well. Is there anything else that you need added to the list? How about more soda? You can never have too much soda.
Old 09-28-04, 06:58 AM
alexus
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

i'm going try to bring my 2nd GS and also going try to bring few of my friends with GSs
Old 09-28-04, 08:01 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally posted by BKLexus
Add me to the list as well. Is there anything else that you need added to the list? How about more soda? You can never have too much soda.
More soda (your choice) sounds good to me, and I got you down on the list. See you this Sunday

Also everyone, I added a caravan sub-section in the original post of the 1st page, and it contains caravan info for all those who are participating in one. So if you are part of a caravan or want to create one, speak now or forever hold your peace!
Old 09-28-04, 10:41 AM
Djdelite
Pole Position

Angry

Im starting to get angry yall..I just checked the weather....an there callin for chances of thunderstorms..I hate CL meets!!!!<<<<<only because WEATHER never cooperates......feel my frustration.... Seems like we are going to have a good turn out...Im pumped up.....an bam..same with last time the BMW/CL meet we drove all the way up....to get buckets of rain poured on our HEADS.... I hope the forcast changes again...sorry yall just wanted to let that out......I was really wanted to put a good polish on my baby....

Chuck...I apologize for not gettin back..ive been real busy this week....Philly Crew please PM me or somethin so we can prepare for the caravan.....
Old 09-28-04, 10:42 AM
wmulli
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Count me in!

I'll be there! Since it looks like nobody signed up for hamburger rolls, you can put me down to bring those
Old 09-28-04, 11:57 AM
dagr8tsthustla
Lexus Test Driver

yeah....looks like its going to rain fellas....http://www.weather.com/weather/local...ocalUndeclared

what the @#$@#!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-28-04, 12:20 PM
mclaren
Rookie

There's always a nice unerground parking lot down the road.

Last edited by mclaren; 09-28-04 at 03:03 PM.
Old 09-28-04, 04:20 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Guys, I'm not worried about the weather. If anything, it may be just a light drizzle or brief shower, but it definitely won't be a drownout like the Roosevelt Park meet back in April (I'll never forget that)

Anyway, we should all start to look back at and memorize the directions mclaren gave to us (and also originally posted from the 1st page). We certainly don't want to get anyone lost on the way to the meet. For everyone's reference, here's a picture of the meet location, and I marked out how to get there from I-95 in blue.
Attached Thumbnails Official NE EOS CL meet (Fort Lee NJ, 10/3/04)-rossdock-map.jpg  
Old 09-28-04, 04:21 PM
ddarbs55
Lead Lap

Hey DOUG, outstanding job as usual!! put me down for the Garden State Plaza (GS Plaza) caravan.
i'm not sure who will be there but i'm gessing Mikey and some of the others will be there.
i'll try to dig up the old directions later tonight.
thanks.
-d.
Old 09-28-04, 04:21 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Here's a close-up version of the map (marked out in blue arrows from I-95).
Attached Thumbnails Official NE EOS CL meet (Fort Lee NJ, 10/3/04)-rossdock-map2.jpg  

Last edited by lexusk8; 09-28-04 at 07:52 PM.
Old 09-28-04, 04:29 PM
mclaren
Rookie

Id zoom out one level and then put in the arrows.

Looks like your missing part of the map we need.

Plus if you want to add my cell (which I can give you) to the first post, I'll gladly help anyone that is having a hard time finding the place. Having been there before, plus knowing the area around it, I should be able to help you get there if you do get lost.
Old 09-28-04, 04:46 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by mclaren
Id zoom out one level and then put in the arrows.

Looks like your missing part of the map we need.

Plus if you want to add my cell (which I can give you) to the first post, I'll gladly help anyone that is having a hard time finding the place. Having been there before, plus knowing the area around it, I should be able to help you get there if you do get lost.
Zooming out from the 2nd pic would yield me the 1st pic. It's OK, I think you guys get the gist of how to get there from the 2 maps

mclaren, I'll send a PM to you later on.
Old 09-28-04, 05:01 PM
mclaren
Rookie

Ok. Gotcha.

One thing though on the second pic. Hudson Terrace is one way. It only goes toward 95, thats what that road connecting to River Road (Main Street) is for.

It should be a right on BIgler street (12a), then bare left on Main Steet (12) which will turn into River Road (505)

Last edited by mclaren; 09-28-04 at 05:02 PM.
Old 09-29-04, 06:27 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Question Rain date?

I know some of you are not too happy about the possible impending rain forecast on Sunday, but let's talk about this now and get it over with in case the forecast won't change.

What do you want the rain date to be on? This coming Saturday (10/2) or the Sunday before Columbus Day (10/10)? I don't want to make the decision here.
Old 09-29-04, 06:44 AM
alexus
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

um.. who's going from brooklyn??

Quick Reply: Official NE EOS CL meet (Fort Lee NJ, 10/3/04)