Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Xpel / Venture Clearbra Group Buy Install[east coast]

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-04, 11:59 AM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by ddarbs55
Please PM me as well for the price. TTE lip should also be on by then as well.
(oops...who said that???)
-d.
tte huh

should have junction by then

whhooops who said that
Old 10-16-04, 11:59 AM
dagr8tsthustla
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

YEAAAAHHH BAAABBBBBYY!!!! Its on....I got a couple of clients of mine coming from Canada, too!!! Its gonna be a wild one.....Have the drinks waiting for me.....woooohooo!!!

P.S. i got the hook-up for that Compustar alarm...I'll PM you the info and my cell#
Old 10-16-04, 12:03 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

See this Sam

the northeat might be your biggest client

ill do what i can
johnny
Old 10-16-04, 12:07 PM
ddarbs55
Lead Lap

Originally posted by T.L.W.
tte huh

should have junction by then

whhooops who said that
lol!! yeah, i got a feeling we'll both be lookin' quite diff next year - you even before that.
-d.
Old 10-16-04, 07:50 PM
FutureGSorIS
Lead Lap

I will def. do this! I have xpel on the car now but it leaves an orange peel affect against the black paint and I am looking for something clearer and w/o visible lines.
Old 10-17-04, 06:53 AM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by FutureGSorIS
I will def. do this! I have xpel on the car now but it leaves an orange peel affect against the black paint and I am looking for something clearer and w/o visible lines.
nice

1.tlw
2.my girl
3.dman63
4.future
5turbo?
6shabby?
7ddbar?

long time no see

you got the M3 right
Old 10-18-04, 10:45 AM
NT2SHBBY
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Premier Mobile
If we are able to get 5-9 cars in for this group buy, then the ball park range would be in the mid $400s. At 10 or more, we will be looking at the low $400s. The film is backed by a lifetime warranty from bubbling, fading, yellowing, and cracking. The final numbers will be released to TLW once we get a confirmed number of vehicles. The coverage would be the mirrors, portion of hood, and front bumper for this group buy. Feel free to pm or email me if you guys have any questions - sam@premiermobilegroup.com

Best,
Sam
for low $400's to cover hood, mirrors and whole stock front bumper I am DEFINITELY down for it after the winter and after I fix my bumper (figure around March-April)
Old 10-18-04, 12:37 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

great news shabby

lets get some more members

guys you know rock chips are no fun

not too mention bug guts and bird *****

the more cars the cheaper it is to protect your Lexus or BMW or Mercedesor infiniti

Last edited by T.L.W.; 10-18-04 at 05:22 PM.
Old 10-18-04, 05:09 PM
FutureGSorIS
Lead Lap

Yea I have the m now so I will need a diff kit from you guys. Also have a lip that I will not install until after the film. Also I will probably get my rear window retinted if they can also do that as my rear dot matrix is anoying me. Just let me know what date you decide. Also don't they need a dirt/dust free garage to do the install in?
Originally posted by T.L.W.
nice

1.tlw
2.my girl
3.dman63
4.future
5turbo?
6shabby?
7ddbar?

long time no see

you got the M3 right
Old 10-19-04, 05:58 AM
FutureGSorIS
Lead Lap

FutureGSorIS - on your M3, is it the 2" of dot matrix on the top edge or is it the dot matrix all around the glass frame that is bothering you? If it's the top edge, you have two options: replace that top piece w/ vinyl, which will cost a lot less or retint the whole rear glass........if we do the vinyl, we will only charge $55. If you are looking at having the tint / adhesive removed and retinted, it will cost $245. Removal of tint on the E46s is quite tedious as much leftover adhesive sticks to the dots all along the 1" dot matrix edges and the defroster lines.........to ensure a clean look, we will need to remove 100% of all residue........not one spot can be overlooked as it will show up on the new film. What brand of film do you have on the M3 and what percentage shade?

I would also like to mention that we specialize in paintless dent repair. If there's anyone interested in having dents removed, we could schedule for that as well for a discounted price. However, paintless dent repair pricing will depend on the size of the dent, difficulty of removing, vehicle, and location of dent. Please pm or post here to obtain a quote. In addition, we will need high res pics from multiple angles to get a good idea of the dent depth & difficulty.
It is mainly the top 2" strip of the matrix as the tint did adhere to it but it just looks wrong. Yea I have seen the vinyl and would def go for that idea. Also the bottom on the window is a little uneven in the matrix as it seems it is a very very tight spot and couldn't push the tint to the glass any further. Also will there be much of a charge to remove the old xpel that I have on my hood or is that a fairly easy task?
Old 10-19-04, 06:35 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Paintless dent removal

I would also like to mention that we specialize in paintless dent repair. If there's anyone interested in having dents removed, we could schedule for that as well for a discounted price. However, paintless dent repair pricing will depend on the size of the dent, difficulty of removing, vehicle, and location of dent. Please pm or post here to obtain a quote. In addition, we will need high res pics from multiple angles to get a good idea of the dent depth & difficulty.
It's a good thing that I peeped in this thread Do you guys bring a mobile vehicle to a customer on-site and do the affected vehicle right then and there?

I have about 3 noticeable dents on my '01 ES that I like to have removed. One is on the passenger side front fender (crease-like dent), one is on the passenger side rear quarter panel (quarter-sized dent), and one is on the driver side rear quarter panel (dime-sized dent). Is this enough info to give out a rough quote? I will see if I can get high-quality pics of my dents in a day or so (currently it's raining here in CT)

Thanks!
Old 10-19-04, 06:48 AM
NT2SHBBY
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

FutureGSorIS - on your M3, is it the 2" of dot matrix on the top edge or is it the dot matrix all around the glass frame that is bothering you? If it's the top edge, you have two options: replace that top piece w/ vinyl, which will cost a lot less or retint the whole rear glass........if we do the vinyl, we will only charge $55. If you are looking at having the tint / adhesive removed and retinted, it will cost $245. Removal of tint on the E46s is quite tedious as much leftover adhesive sticks to the dots all along the 1" dot matrix edges and the defroster lines.........to ensure a clean look, we will need to remove 100% of all residue........not one spot can be overlooked as it will show up on the new film. What brand of film do you have on the M3 and what percentage shade?

premier you guys do tint as well?? NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE

how much to remove the cheap purple tint on all of my windows and then install 20% llumar reflective all around (that smoke tint that's kinda silver but not ghetto mirror)

I hope you know what i'm talkin bout--I can't find ANY dealer in NY that sells it

if you have it and can do my whole car including removing my tint already, I'll love you guys forever
Old 10-19-04, 09:58 AM
Fisher503
Lead Lap

Fisher503 probably in.
Do you guys doany cutting on the car?
What is the website?
Old 10-19-04, 10:18 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 311 Likes on 189 Posts

Hey Sam, would you consider having me in this GB even though I am in Canada? (It never hurts to ask for the impossible!) ( I just 1.5 hours away from Buffalo, N.Y.)
Old 10-19-04, 03:54 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by Hameed
Hey Sam, would you consider having me in this GB even though I am in Canada? (It never hurts to ask for the impossible!) ( I just 1.5 hours away from Buffalo, N.Y.)
Hameed make the drive down to dirty jersey

i think he wants us all in one spot?

Quick Reply: Xpel / Venture Clearbra Group Buy Install[east coast]