Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Xpel / Venture Clearbra Group Buy Install[east coast]

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-04, 07:04 PM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 292 Likes on 175 Posts

Originally posted by T.L.W.
Hameed make the drive down to dirty jersey

i think he wants us all in one spot?
That's a good 12 hour drive bro.................
Old 10-20-04, 03:32 AM
NT2SHBBY
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Premier Mobile

NT2SHBBY - wow, your tint's turning purple? To be honest w/ you, I personally do not like to do purple or bubbling tint............when the film's at this stage, it becomes extremely tedious to remove as it will likely rip off in multiple pieces and several layers. When it comes to purple tint, I'd rather not do it or the customer must pay us enough to have it redone, because we strive for premier results.................for us to have it redone, we require perfection from the installer whether it's myself or my employees. To obtain the required result, we use the latest methods in adhesive removal to take off 100% of the gooey stuff.............not one spot less. As for your request of reflective film, we carry Madico exclusively, but can get Llumar from our colleagues. Are you thinking about the slightly reflective film that the old RX300s have? I know you're not talking about the mirror tint that many Hondas have, but I need to get a solid idea of which type of tint you are looking for. Thanks.
[/B]
ok well, perhaps I should clarify....I bought this car with the tint already on it, so I do not know it's history. There are NO BUBBLES whatsoever...whoever did it did a great job, but with poor quality tint IMO

The tint isn't purple PERSAY...it kinda looks purplish with the sun hitting it and I have beige interior which distorts it somewhat....in direct sunlight the sides look smokish and and the rear looks the most purple IMO

as for the tint color-yeah the older RX300 is EXACTLY what I want!!!!! How much are we talkin bro?

If you would prefer discussing this via phone, tell me when's best to call... (I'm in NY obviously)

I'd also like to add, I had Madico Black Onyx 20% tint on my previous 03 Maxima done by a guy locally who also swore by it, but it wasn't reflective enough for me.....have anything more reflective?

Last edited by NT2SHBBY; 10-20-04 at 03:33 AM.
Old 10-21-04, 06:06 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

1.tlw
2.my girl
3.dman63
4.shabby
5.future
6.kendu14
7turbo?
8.ddbar

lets go guys wrap that rascal
Old 10-22-04, 04:03 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 292 Likes on 175 Posts

Originally posted by Premier Mobile
Hameed: Canada is pretty far from where we are doing the installs. Hopefully, you could make it out because it's going to be tough for us to get out of the country for one install. If you are interested in performing the installation yourself, I could certainly sell you the Venture pre-cut kit. @ a discounted rate for CL members.
Maybe I could talk these locals into this - SPORTS, jucee187, PlatinumIce, 2SAVVY, sc4canada, bizzy28 ............................ Would it be worthwhile to you then?
Old 10-22-04, 12:20 PM
fireballs gs400
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default johnny

i'll be there, need a time and place, sounds like a solid invertment...well something that will take care of my car n e way
Old 10-27-04, 02:13 PM
ddarbs55
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

-bump-
don't want people to go into hibernation without seeing this.
c'mon folks, the more the merrier!! this is a no-brainer great deal. hop on.
-d.
Old 10-28-04, 08:16 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No worries Dave

i wont let that happen

oh and 3300 posts

damn someone Ban me LOL
Old 11-06-04, 08:03 PM
angelslex
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Llumar Clearbra

I having the clearbra done on my GX this week (by profesional Installer from Llumar)at the shop where I work sometime all Im paying is for the material I w'll take pics and w'll ask about price for CL members. https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hreadid=139730
Old 11-12-04, 03:38 PM
angelslex
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Clearbra

I had it done on Thurs. Thanks Premier Mobile for the tips . https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hreadid=140360