Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Need help from NY/NJ people please

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-05, 04:41 PM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

96sc3: i heard you got a good valentines gift!
Old 02-16-05, 04:52 PM
NT2SHBBY
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by aliga
not hating, stop bigging up yourself, and dissing others.

fyi: daizen was from bayside, one of the biggest scammers on this board.
FYI- I quoted the honest truth -Bayside is the #1 town in Queens (which isn't saying MUCH at all, but it's the truth in so far as home prices, apt prices, and income levels)

and who is Daizen and what does he have to do with the thread title or matter at hand?

my point was in agreement with the other guy who said Queens has horrible roads for the most part, and being from Bayside where the roads are BETTER, but not PERFECT, I can surely speak from experience

but if you want to discuss the "price of tea in china" we can say that crackheads come from Bayside too, as well as drug dealers and murderers....

Then again you have tons of rapists and murderers from BK as well....I am just not following your logic
Old 02-16-05, 05:07 PM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Ill let Dx3 chime in, there is a lot of history with Daizen(he lives in Bayside) in this thread.
Old 02-16-05, 05:13 PM
NT2SHBBY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by aliga
Ill let Dx3 chime in, there is a lot of history with Daizen(he lives in Bayside) in this thread.

im actually curious now to know who Daizen is??

you are the first to mention this name in this thread

any links to his car?

I am all over Bayside/the rest of Queens/LI/BK/Manhattan/etc....

if anyone wants me to investigate, I would be delighted and honored
Old 02-16-05, 06:13 PM
96sc3
Lead Lap

hahaha,,, gazi.,., hahah.,., i love it.,., my best gift ever~!~!~!....very thoughtful of her indeed
Old 02-16-05, 06:30 PM
Cadd
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First of all Aliga IS from Queens, NOT Bklyn.

Second, how can anyone in NYC not know Daizen (or his other come back name......what was it?). I just loved how Aliga and others caught him and how OWN3D him.
Old 02-16-05, 06:45 PM
NT2SHBBY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Cadd
First of all Aliga IS from Queens, NOT Bklyn.

Second, how can anyone in NYC not know Daizen (or his other come back name......what was it?). I just loved how Aliga and others caught him and how OWN3D him.

i dunno.....maybe it's cuz I got my Lexus in Aug and didn't associate with Lexus guys until then....

Did he get banned recently?
Old 02-16-05, 07:13 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I wouldn't park my car at Bayside..It is in fact a very nice neighborhood, but it's a nighmare for modded cars...The neighborhood is just too quiet, people do stupid things to cars there..Just from my personal experience since my car got EGGED there for no reason..Also my friends integra got jacked in his driveway...
Old 02-16-05, 07:38 PM
ARISTO*7
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by One HoT SC400
I wouldn't park my car at Bayside..It is in fact a very nice neighborhood, but it's a nighmare for modded cars...The neighborhood is just too quiet, people do stupid things to cars there..Just from my personal experience since my car got EGGED there for no reason..Also my friends integra got jacked in his driveway...
hondas get jacked around queens like its fun. they tried to steal my friend's gsr like 4 times, stole my brothers accord and stripped it, next day we found the car in bk. everyone around here knows not to get a civic si or integra gsr.. those cars are just too hot for thieves.

BTW, who is this daizen dude?
Old 02-16-05, 07:55 PM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

forest hills gardens > bayside.

those guys over there got private police (not rent-a-cops) and private streets. Everyone who lives in the area gets a parking permit. If you don't live in the area you don't get to park on their streets.

ever been "inside" forest hills gardens? you would think you are in a private gated community up in rich town connecticut but better. They also got private parks for residents only and stuff. Bayside is #1 mass commnity in queens. forest hills gardens and kew forest (yeah i know, many never heard of these and remember that these are different from forest hills or kew gardens) are the shiait.

about daizenlex
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...ight=daizenlex
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...ight=daizenlex
Old 02-16-05, 08:47 PM
verylost
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by NT2SHBBY
don't hate...participate...

not my fault brooklyn was the forgotten borough
Is this why I can never get a cab ride home to Brooklyn? For some reason, every nyc cab driver has no idea where brooklyn is even tho I am willing to pay

The only good thing that's come from this is that it's cut down on my drinking. No more drunken stupors and cab ride home. I gotta be concious enough to walk my dumbass home.
Old 02-16-05, 09:06 PM
ARISTO*7
Lexus Champion

so daizenlex was the owner of that goldiesh sc? the same one i spotted?
Old 02-16-05, 11:56 PM
Kilo
Instructor

Daizen is actually more Flushing than Bayside. I think he lives a few blocks away from me ( I see his car parked around there).

Man! I had no idea Daizen tried to scam so many ppl on this board. On a side note - I drive a Champagne SC3 and from Flushing as well. Please dont mistake my car for his and do something to it if you see it around
Old 02-17-05, 04:18 AM
NT2SHBBY
Lexus Test Driver

so does Daizen still have that gold SC? I haven't seen it since last summer honestly.

The kid is only 17-19 tops.....If he still drives that SC, or whatever he drives now I would be more than happy to have a couple words with him
Old 02-17-05, 04:21 AM
NT2SHBBY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by VSsc400
forest hills gardens > bayside.

those guys over there got private police (not rent-a-cops) and private streets. Everyone who lives in the area gets a parking permit. If you don't live in the area you don't get to park on their streets.

ever been "inside" forest hills gardens? you would think you are in a private gated community up in rich town connecticut but better. They also got private parks for residents only and stuff. Bayside is #1 mass commnity in queens. forest hills gardens and kew forest (yeah i know, many never heard of these and remember that these are different from forest hills or kew gardens) are the shiait.

]
forest hills gardens is nicer than the main part of Bayside, but apparently you don't know Bayside too well do you

Bayside Gables > FHG they have their own real police, gated community and you need to have a card to enter or else you ain't gettin in to the blocks

also, just like FHG, the Gables is only a couple blocks stretched....

either way both nice neighborhoods to live in, IMHO

(and I live in Bayside-right outside the Gables and have friends in FHG)

Quick Reply: Need help from NY/NJ people please