Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Need help from NY/NJ people please

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-05, 06:38 AM
SUPRA OWNER
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I don't know how Brooklyn got involve in this but here is my story->

I lived in Brookyn for about 25 years. I owned many cars from Rotary mazdas, Supercharged maxima to Turbo MKIV supra. I have never had a problem with any one breaking into or trying to steal my cars in Brooklyn. (Maybe I was Lucky) I now Live in Elmont Long Island for 6month and they already tryed to steal my Lexus right from my driveway. Go figure. People in Brooklyn think there Borough is better than the Bronx, people in Queens think there Borough is better than Brooklyn people in LongIsland thing there borough is better Queens. People in California is laughing at all of us wondering how we can live in any of these area. When does it end? It doesn't matter where you live BKLYN, QUEENS, LONG ISLAND its all the same crap. The roads are crappy and your car can get Jacked.
Regards, Jose
Old 02-17-05, 07:28 AM
SC300Es
Pole Position

Received 64 Likes on 45 Posts

Is this why I can never get a cab ride home to Brooklyn? For some reason, every nyc cab driver has no idea where brooklyn is even tho I am willing to pay
That's because by the time the cab brings you to Brooklyn from, let's say Manhattan, and goes back, he's already missed 2-3 fares. It's not worth it. If you tell them that they must bring you to where ever you have to go or you'll report them, they usually remember where Bklyn is.

Also, I have seen Daizen's car in Brooklyn by 5th Ave & 60th Street. It has those fog lights I remember seeing.

or his other come back name......what was it?).
It was Prometheus
Old 02-17-05, 08:48 AM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Guys,

For all of you who don't know about Daizenlex - search his name and you will see his scamming, his stupidity and every other negative he brought to the forums.

In short, I always told him that next time I made it to NY I would look him up because I wanted to " see" him.

So, I emailed him and he wrote back saying that he had moved to Houston, TX and the next time I was there I could look him up. He told me he had sold the car. So, I wrote back and told him I would be delighted to.

Well then I find out from the loyal members on this board that he is once again a lying little ***** who won't even man up and meet me. So he is still there huh!

Little girls will always be girls I guess.

Peace,
Jonny

Last edited by Dx3; 02-17-05 at 08:58 AM.
Old 02-17-05, 01:54 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well be careful in norwood Nj

damn

gun drugs prostitution

all on my TV

please where i live is called Happy valley
Old 02-20-05, 08:24 PM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

I dont' think Daizenlex sold his car or moved to Texas.

I saw his car with the same license plate "UR2SLOW" parked on the street in the area where he used to/still lives.

Yeah, he sells his car but the person who buys the car keeps the same license plate???? right....

Oh yeah. I saw it today Feb/20/2005
Old 02-20-05, 08:39 PM
Cadd
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used to see his old car (a black SC) parked by the 20th Avenue Target all the time. It's actually parked by the Steakhouse (or some type of restaurant). I guess he works/worked there?
Old 02-21-05, 12:43 PM
NT2SHBBY
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by VSsc400
I dont' think Daizenlex sold his car or moved to Texas.

I saw his car with the same license plate "UR2SLOW" parked on the street in the area where he used to/still lives.

Yeah, he sells his car but the person who buys the car keeps the same license plate???? right....

Oh yeah. I saw it today Feb/20/2005
got an address for me?
Old 02-21-05, 07:15 PM
MoogieBoogie
Intermediate

Originally Posted by T.L.W.
well be careful in norwood Nj

damn

gun drugs prostitution

all on my TV

please where i live is called Happy valley
If you live in Norwood, you're practically my neighbor.

You guys dont have any of that, but didn't the police chief recently take a 2 million dollar (or some other exorbitant amount) pension from town funds?