Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

CT meet (1st meet for spring '05 - April 24th)

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-05, 05:23 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by fireballs gs400
yea thats central, and yeah i am going. I never work on sundays, so i hope the trend is not bucked! I am definately there....so who else is going??? I am thinking of cleaning my car good tomorrow on the inside and sunday morning clean it nice as well.
Sounds good B. I'll give you a call tonight. Forecast says Sunday weather should be wonderful
Old 04-30-05, 09:34 AM
fireballs gs400
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 going

so anyone else stepping up and going. I have a feeling it will be fun, plus enjoy the nice upcoming weather tomorrow??
Old 05-01-05, 03:18 PM
fireballs gs400
Lexus Champion

Default ccsu show

well, the weather was a drag until noon, and then the sun slowly came out. It was a nice show, few nice cars, and some nice people as well. I won best import/asian vehicle, a m3 won best europe car, and older lemans won best american muscle. I beat out a mr evo which surprised me personally.
Old 05-01-05, 04:23 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

congrats on the win man

where are the pics ?????
Old 05-01-05, 05:26 PM
ddarbs55
Lead Lap

Way to go, FIREBALLS! congrats to you. good way to start off the year.
-d.
Old 05-01-05, 06:03 PM
CTgs300
Pole Position

So whats the story with this connecticut meet? I've been woking so many hours at my new job that I haven't even been able to check on club lexus lately but I'll have my car painted and done before you know it. It pays to work in a body shop!!! Congrats on your win hopefully my car will be next to yours at the next show.

Can we have a ct meet or what?
Old 05-01-05, 08:05 PM
fireballs gs400
Lexus Champion

Default thanks

appreicate the praise!! I think doug was going to come, but the weather wasn't nice til midday and he had a lil drive. There was about 75 cars. It was a nice show, and met some nice people too. lol i was in the stereo competiton, and won the first round of the decible reading...but blew 2 80 watt fuses in the second heat. I was just glad my speakers didn't go boom
Old 05-02-05, 05:57 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

fireballs, I couldn't make it to the car show due to the rainy weather around my area Sunday morning. Plus I did not want to drive an hour or so in the rain and worry that the show might not go on. What sucked about this whole weather deal was that the sun finally came out like early afternoon! I'm sick of this retarded spring shower pattern, which really blew off my original plans that day.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. I'm glad that you were able to make it bro, and that you won 1st place in the Asian import class. Congrats on the win! I wish I could've been there to see it and take pics. Did you see any other Lexus at the show?

I still want to have the CT meet sometime soon; I'm just not sure when. For anyone here, please shoot a date out, and let's plan on that. So far, I haven't been successful on that part
Old 05-07-05, 12:08 PM
Alexus-Kia
Lexus Test Driver

OMG i cant believe i forgot about it!!! I had to have surgery on monday and was so worried about that that i forgot!!! I like like 4mins down the street!! that would have been my first meet!!!

Hows that for f**@ed up !!!
Old 05-07-05, 12:35 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Alexus-Kia
OMG i cant believe i forgot about it!!! I had to have surgery on monday and was so worried about that that i forgot!!! I like like 4mins down the street!! that would have been my first meet!!!

Really? Wow there are quite a few members in the Meriden / Wallingford general area huh? We can have a few "mini-meets" this summer or whatever.
Old 05-07-05, 01:07 PM
Alexus-Kia
Lexus Test Driver

yeah that'll be cool i dont know too many people from CL and the ones i do live in other states. It would be nice to vibe with my fellow tri-state members!!
Old 05-07-05, 08:07 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Alexus-Kia

Don't worry Kia, you haven't forgotten about it at all. For the meantime, no meet for CT has been officially planned. I'm pretty booked for all weekends this May, so I may not be available for a CT meet until June

Good luck with the surgery on Monday; hope all goes well.
Old 05-14-05, 09:21 PM
LS4fun
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Any pics of the meet?
Old 05-16-05, 07:54 AM
ted920
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by D2-AUTOSPORT
Really? Wow there are quite a few members in the Meriden / Wallingford general area huh? We can have a few "mini-meets" this summer or whatever.

Fellas,
Keep me posted on any CT meets as well as those "mini -meets" in Meriden / Wallingford. I'm not far awayt and need to meet up with some of my Fellow CL memebers in the area. Haven't yet met Fireball, Alexus Kia or some others. Holla Back.

Derrick:
Hit me back with SEMA plans. You know my number.

Ted
Old 05-17-05, 09:19 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by ted920
Fellas,
Keep me posted on any CT meets as well as those "mini -meets" in Meriden / Wallingford. I'm not far awayt and need to meet up with some of my Fellow CL memebers in the area. Haven't yet met Fireball, Alexus Kia or some others. Holla Back.
I'm not too far from the Meriden/Wallingford area, only about an hour away. If Derrick doesn't mind, maybe we could have a mini-meet held within the location of D2-AutoSport. Just throwing that idea around, or we could always convene somewhere on the Berlin Pike or near the New Haven Lexus dealership. Let's plan on having a meet held in June

Quick Reply: CT meet (1st meet for spring '05 - April 24th)