Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

1st Annual East Coast Lexus Meet at Team Lexus on August 19 - 21

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-05, 05:19 PM
dj430
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so this is the hotel we could reservations,cause I got the e-mail about the hotels not being so good in that area???
Old 07-31-05, 06:00 PM
morris
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dj430
so this is the hotel we could reservations,cause I got the e-mail about the hotels not being so good in that area???
Thats the one to use, it has been checked and double checked, onsite visits and the whole 9. Video cameras for security and all. We will be okay.
Old 08-03-05, 02:55 PM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 314 Likes on 192 Posts

Wow, we have a 2nd Gen 2005 IS300 coming to the meet all the way from LA ?

http://www.lexfest.net/confirmed_attendees.aspx
Old 08-04-05, 03:50 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

All the DC metro people I'm trying to organize a caravan check the thread below.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=173576
Old 08-05-05, 06:18 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,273 Likes on 1,380 Posts

Originally Posted by Hameed

Could be one of the guys from Lexus corporate
Old 08-05-05, 06:19 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Whose going to be the 125th Lexus to sign up to attend?

http://www.lexfest.net/

Register here
http://www.lexfest.net/add_attendee.aspx
Old 08-05-05, 03:54 PM
J_RoK
Lexus Test Driver

I registered. But im put down as a gs300 instead of a gs400. not that it really matters, just so you know.

I made my reservation for the hotel today. I got a reservation for sat.
If anyone cares =)
J
Old 08-06-05, 12:00 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

how can i put a better pic of my SC on the sign up list?
Old 08-07-05, 08:32 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 314 Likes on 192 Posts

Originally Posted by ki_soarer
how can i put a better pic of my SC on the sign up list?
Just attach the better pic and send it to info@lexfest.net and we will update it for you.
Old 08-07-05, 05:44 PM
J_RoK
Lexus Test Driver

If anyone is comming from NY/CT/NJ etc... Check out this thread
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...6&page=9&pp=15

J
Old 08-07-05, 11:34 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Hameed

Hameed,
I guess that beats you out of the long distance award eh ?

Believe me, if I had the time and the money, I think it would of been a really cool thing to drive across the country with my car and INDGOGRL's and make our summer vacation a 3 week vacation drive across the country.

Well next year if you choose a centralized state for the next location I might go for it.

Have fun guys.

Looks like you're gonna have a great turnout.
Old 08-08-05, 07:26 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Important Request for Lexfest attendees with "A/V Showcars" that need a power drop.

If your Lexus has a massive AV setup you want to show off at Lexfest 2005 and requires an AC power drop, please PM me or send an email to info @ lexfest. net . Decribe your setup, pics preferred; we'll have very limited space in the showcar area with power and may not have room for everyone there.

Thanks!
Old 08-08-05, 08:53 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Some exciting updates for Lexfest 2005!

Lunch Price Drop
We've been told that Lexus Corporate is picking up all or part of the food and drink cost for the event . I haven't heard the details from them in person (heard from Team Lexus spokesperson), but they're adding a lot of additional support for the Lexfest event now that we have such a big turnout registered! We'll be posting a menu soon. Thanks Lexus and thanks everyone for turning out to make this first annual event a massive Lexus enthusiast meet!

Prizes
The Planning Team has started to update the prizes tab on the Lexfest website with some of raffle info for our meet. Thank you to all the supporting organizations!! In addition to what's listed:
1) Lexus Corp. is also bringing a nice selection of giveaways, including 1/18 model scale cars, only for Lexus owners at the event.
2) One of the Team Lexus sponsors does clear bra type stuff, and they are going to set up a demo station at the event. They're going to offer a free full kit for one of the Lexus at the event, as selected by Team Lexus (current thinking this goes to the best overall car). A $1500 value and the kit gets put on right there! I'm getting more details on this one (name of the company, what do they do for custom front ends, etc)
3) Team Lexus has a number of Team Lexus racecar bumpers and doors that are 'race damaged' that they'll autograph and give away as raffle items
4) Team Lexus sponsors and Lexus dealers are chipping in some additional raffle items
Deliveries, Demos, Drifting, Driving & Dynos
1) We hear that the official IS350 racecar is on its way to the states, but it will still be very very close if it does arrive in time for the meet. Lexus is trying to line up a couple of cars for us though as are regional dealerships
2) The new Quicksilver-built 605 hp turbo motor for the Team Lexus drift car will be done this week and that turbo IS drift car will be on display.
3) Team Lexus is setting up the parking lot planning so we can have a small 'drift patch' in one of the back lots and the Team Lexus drivers can do some drift demonstrations. Meet participants may be allowed to try drifting in their own car but totally at their own risk / liable for any damage to their cars or other objects.
4) For the Sunday event, Team Lexus' lead driver Chuck Goldsboro himself will lead the drive up to Quicksilver, the Team Lexus engine builder. We'll post up directions for those that want to meet us at the shop and don't want to take the back road drive up there We plan to video the drive
5) Once we're there at the Quicksilver race engine shop, we will tour the facility and dyno some cars. Due to time constraints we think we'll have time for only six dynos... these dynos will be FREE and the selection criteria will be announced at the meet. Most likely the dynos will be awarded to the vehicles with the most potential HP of the members going to the Sunday event (two IS with most potential HP, two GS with most potential HP, two other models)
Upcoming deadlines for the meet
Our reserved hotel block expires on Wednesday so if you don't have a room, get it quick. The Lexfest.net lodging tab has all the details you need (click here ).

Please register if you are planning on coming so we make sure to have the right amount of space set aside for Lexus parking at the meet, food, etc. Click on the button below to register now if you haven't already done so!
Old 08-08-05, 11:39 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

WOO HOO!! Just made a non-refundable hotel reservation online..I'm going no matter what..
Old 08-09-05, 05:51 PM
fireballs gs400
Lexus Champion

Default hahah

Guess who's coming to dinner!!??

Quick Reply: 1st Annual East Coast Lexus Meet at Team Lexus on August 19 - 21