Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Alignment Shop in Westchester County, NY

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-05, 02:23 PM
Johnny Mo
GX and 2IS Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Alignment Shop in Westchester County, NY

Okay guys - I finally had to give up on selling the 17's - since I couldn't drive anymore on the exisitng tires....I needed an alignment really bad.

Anyway I wanted to post to give props to the shop I went to...Wheel Alignements Plus in Port Chester, NY. The owner, Jimmy really good guy and knows what he is talking about and his crew knows what they are doing. They took care of my car (L-Tuned with TTE lip), took car of my rims (hand torqued all lugs, special plastic protectors on the rims to prevent scratching from wheel alignment machine) and a reasonable price too.

He is on the Tire Rack's recommended installer list, and my local tire shop said they are the best - (my local guys wanted nothing to do with the chrome wheels or the L-Tuned suspension drop)

So if any of you guys are having alignment problems or looking for a shop you can trust - I HIGHLY recommend these guys.
Old 07-29-05, 07:45 PM
T0ked
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sweet. Thanks for the heads up. I've been looking for a good tire mounting/alignment shop in NYC for awhile. Port Chester is not too far out of the way.
Old 07-30-05, 03:47 PM
tuddy
Negative Nancy

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

bro can i have the address please?
Old 08-05-05, 11:24 AM
Johnny Mo
GX and 2IS Moderator

Default Wheel Alignments Plus

Address:

174 Terrace Ave
Port Chester, NY...it is around the corner (almost) from the Port Chester Police Station.
Old 08-05-05, 04:20 PM
J_RoK
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude, you live in Thornwood (it said on the Lexfest website)
I live right in Hawthorne, and i don't think i've ever seen your car. What day are you going down the the LexFest meet. i think im gonna go early sat morning like (leave at 4-5am) its only a 4hour drive.

J
Old 08-07-05, 11:27 AM
Johnny Mo
GX and 2IS Moderator

Default Lexfest

J Rok,

Yep I've been here for 2+ years now. We should get together for a mini-meet.

I was planning on going down on Friday...leaving that early on Saturday would be hell on my little ones...especially with no movies in the car. I don't drive my GS in the winter time, you may have seen my GX around though and not realized it was me. Where in Hawthorne are you? I'm up on High Hill Farms (#3)- the new development that overlooks Carrol Park/Leeds Pond. As we get closer to Lexfest I'll have a better idea of what my departure schedule will look like...more than welcome to caravan down...probably gonna drive back on Saturday night anyway - so that would also make an early morning drive tough.
Old 08-07-05, 01:27 PM
J_RoK
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im on marietta, right up the street from the Hawthorne Fire Dept.