Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Ross Dock meet, OCTOBER 9 @ 12 PM

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-05 | 10:13 PM
kietlander
Racer

Originally Posted by sputniknyc
no worries. I'm also new and never been to any of theseclublexus meets. Nervous?? ummmm...ok........nothing a shot of johnny walker black wont fix.

im new too. i hate goin to a meet and being the new guy and everyone looks at u. its a weird *** feeling. hey save me a COUPLE of shotS to man....LOL
Old 10-05-05 | 10:32 PM
sputniknyc
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by kietlander
im new too. i hate goin to a meet and being the new guy and everyone looks at u. its a weird *** feeling. hey save me a COUPLE of shotS to man....LOL
Thats IT!!! Let's all single kietlander out and stare at him like a stranger.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

NEXT!!!!!

Old 10-05-05 | 11:12 PM
kietlander
Racer

LOL...well ill be the guy with the GTi if u must.... ..lol
Old 10-06-05 | 06:04 AM
mkorsu
Zombie Slayer

Originally Posted by GS4fun
Sorry boys....can't make it.....after driving straight for 10 years...my license was suspended today for the next 24 days...

Mass transportation...here i come....

Dang Manny!!! Sorry to hear that!! And I soooo wanted to sit in that beautiful 3G again!!! Maybe gas prices will be down when you're back on the road!
Old 10-06-05 | 06:04 AM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

50% chance of rain before 3 p.m. on Sunday...this meet is on no matter what right?

If it's gonna be raining, I'm definetely not gonna bother washing/polishing/waxing the car, especially since there is 100% chance of rain on Saturday...
Old 10-06-05 | 06:05 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic
CL Folding 100000

Ummmm not to be a killjoy or anything but we've got 17 pages of convo a shytload of us Queens/LI people and no one's mentioned the fact that the bottom is going to drop out of the sky tomorrow and carry over to Sat and the weather is going to be 60 degrees. Is this going to be a rain or shine event?

LOL as much as I want to, that little silver greedy bytch of mine is going to be pissed off to travel over to that 'other' state to stand in mud and rain all day....

Is the caravan issue finally settled....
Old 10-06-05 | 06:09 AM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by oohpapi44
Ummmm not to be a killjoy or anything but we've got 17 pages of convo a shytload of us Queens/LI people and no one's mentioned the fact that the bottom is going to drop out of the sky tomorrow and carry over to Sat and the weather is going to be 60 degrees. Is this going to be a rain or shine event?

LOL as much as I want to, that little silver greedy bytch of mine is going to be pissed off to travel over to that 'other' state to stand in mud and rain all day....

Is the caravan issue finally settled....
Yeah well Sunday is supposed to be 64 degrees and cloudy, with a 50% chance of rain before 3 p.m. It says pathcy fog early, mostly cloudy, possible light rainfall. Clearing up by mid-late afternoon.

I don't think we've fully settled the caravan meet location yet for the Queens/LI guys yet..
Old 10-06-05 | 06:22 AM
mkorsu
Zombie Slayer

As far as I know, this is a rain or shine event. We'll have to keep a close eye on the weather through the next 2 days though.
Old 10-06-05 | 07:02 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic
CL Folding 10,000

well your right i was going to polish, massage,molest my car and its not worth it with the weather...
let me know if it stil is a rain/shine event . ...hmmmmm
Attached Thumbnails Ross Dock meet, OCTOBER 9 @ 12 PM-weather.png  

Last edited by GSoup; 10-06-05 at 07:06 AM.
Old 10-06-05 | 09:15 AM
AngelGX
Driver

this meet is rain or shine... but yeah lets keep an eye on the weather... if its gonna rain in the morning (and i mean pouring.... ) we can just meet up in the afternoon when it clears up....but as of right now i dont think its gonna rain hard coz its only 40% chance of the rain for that day according to weather.com

but if on Sat evening the forecast says it will rain hard the whole day Sunday, who is up for a lunch or something in an indoor place? haha
Old 10-06-05 | 09:27 AM
mkorsu
Zombie Slayer

Originally Posted by AngelGX
who is up for a lunch or something in an indoor place? haha

I think that's a good back-up plan!

I know a few of us here have discussed paying a visit to......ahem.......SATIN DOLLS
Old 10-06-05 | 10:07 AM
kietlander
Racer

who is up for a lunch or something in an indoor place? haha
thats koo...make it a whole day indoor thing if possible...i dotn want to just have lunch and drive home... whos up for drinks after...??
Old 10-06-05 | 10:08 AM
mkorsu
Zombie Slayer

Originally Posted by kietlander
thats koo...make it a whole day indoor thing if possible...i dotn want to just have lunch and drive home... whos up for drinks after...??
See post above
Old 10-06-05 | 10:27 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic
CL Folding 100000

haha, well if we end up not doing the picnic and going the rain out route, then we should probably have the NJ people come over to this side of the bridge, Come on Angel, put that big ole bus on the road
Old 10-06-05 | 10:33 AM
tuddy
Negative Nancy

this meet is rain or shine... but yeah lets keep an eye on the weather... if its gonna rain in the morning (and i mean pouring.... ) we can just meet up in the afternoon when it clears up....but as of right now i dont think its gonna rain hard coz its only 40% chance of the rain for that day according to weather.com

but if on Sat evening the forecast says it will rain hard the whole day Sunday, who is up for a lunch or something in an indoor place? haha
like mcdonalds or something??

Quick Reply: Ross Dock meet, OCTOBER 9 @ 12 PM