Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Ross Dock meet, OCTOBER 9 @ 12 PM

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-05, 11:59 PM
AngelGX
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LextacyGS4
Now that thats settled.... take control girl and get the time set... smile a little, everything is fine.

Im out, got business to run tomorrow, play nice kiddies.

Also, if we have personal issues to resolve then theres no need to post it for everyone else to see. There are various different approaches to accomadate a private conversation.

Toy Soldier: I hope its all settled with you too being as you havent blinked for over an hour. However if you decide to flap your tailfeathers some more, no need to do it here, you know WIFEY BOO has my # (oh you must really not like that).
no worries i always smile.... crazy ppl like u, ruin my mood for 5 min max! life is too beautiful and too short to cry and be dipressed all the time... gotta appreciate every second of it
oh and u started talking about personal issues urself first so dont go blaming it all on others.

anyways, lets get back on topic....ROSS DOCK MEET, Saturday, October 15 @ 12:00 PM
Old 10-10-05, 01:43 AM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Received 284 Likes on 209 Posts

Ok, I seriously hope that's the end of all this rampant whoring and flaming. If this keeps up, this thread is going to get locked. I am down for the 15th @ 12pm. I WILL be there, so lets get these caravans set up, Queens/LI crew, where do you guys wanna meet?
Old 10-10-05, 06:26 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,238 Likes on 1,357 Posts

Also, if we have personal issues to resolve then theres no need to post it for everyone else to see. There are various different approaches to accomadate a private conversation.

Toy Soldier: I hope its all settled with you too being as you havent blinked for over an hour. However if you decide to flap your tailfeathers some more, no need to do it here, you know WIFEY BOO has my # (oh you must really not like that).
Ive had the oppurtunities and if I wanted her it wouldve happend before you even blinked.
You brought him here, so keep a leash on your puppy.
Hes gonna bark like a big dog, hes gonna get bit.

. Here in Brooklyn, people that make threats usually act out on them b/c if they dont...well then you know
LextacyGS4, this is a final warning to you. IF you continue this type of behaviour on ClubLexus you will be permanently banned.

All this bickering and personal comments need to stop NOW. This thread is about a Lexus meet, you have turned it into a freaking soap opera. If you have problems with the planning, step up and help instead of whining.

Your behaviour has been entirely inappropriate on so many levels, I apologize to other members for being out this weekend or it would have been stopped much easier.

Originally Posted by NYLexSC
Ok, I seriously hope that's the end of all this rampant whoring and flaming. If this keeps up, this thread is going to get locked. I am down for the 15th @ 12pm. I WILL be there, so lets get these caravans set up, Queens/LI crew, where do you guys wanna meet?
Well said. That goes for everyone in this thread, do not respond to previous personal comments except those about the meet. Anyone that decides to continue the personal flaming will have a vacation from CL.
Old 10-10-05, 06:33 AM
mkorsu
Zombie Slayer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, here I am!!! Seems I missed quite a bit of drama on here

Anyway, Great meeting you GSoup!!!! had a good time at D&B's. About everyone else not meeting up.........ish happens.....we move on......next weekend, Ross Dock!!! I'll do my best to be there, unsure of the schedule right now. Wifey may have me installing some recessed lighting in the kitchen

Yo Johnny!!! Where were you biatch???

Carlos, Claudio, and I were waiting to hear a supercharger whine in the parking garage!! LOL
Old 10-10-05, 06:35 AM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

EDIT

Thanks Dave ...I was writing it up when you posted
Old 10-10-05, 06:36 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
That goes for everyone in this thread, do not respond to previous personal comments except those about the meet. Anyone that decides to continue the personal flaming will have a vacation from CL.

Johnny, please read my warning.

I'm itching to use the 7 day ban feature I've never tried out.

Edit - thank you.
Old 10-10-05, 06:37 AM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Johnny, please read my warning.

I'm itching to use the 7 day ban feature I've never tried out.
huh? what are you talking about

EDIT LOL

EDIT PART 2 : you know i suck at typing

How you read what i wrote that fast , I'll never know
Old 10-10-05, 06:40 AM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Stop posting at the same time.
Old 10-10-05, 07:00 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Wheeeeehh.. that was alot "commentaries" to read.

Hey rosie like i said earlier, don't stress it. i came from queens, it wasn't that far away and I got there in about 25 mins. So if I came in that type of weather just like you did, everyone else could have made the effort or just let somone know they weren't coming. Just for the record it wasn't you

Danny, good looking out yesterday.
mark and claudio we didn't do much but hey it was cool to meet fellow CL members.

As for me, I'm out for next weekend. Hope ya have fun but I made alternate plans for that day.
Let me know how it goes, hope everyone has fun...

catch ya later..

oooohh. if anything I will meet most of you at hooterfest on friday out on LI
Old 10-10-05, 07:02 AM
AngelGX
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DaveGS4 thanks a lot for stopping the drama here.

So, ok we are doing the meet on the 15th only coz that was the date proposed by Tony. Does everyone agree on the date? If u guys want we can make it a sunday, Oct 16? But if we decide to change it, I will listen only till tomorrow 12:00PM No changes to the date will be made after tomorrow, Tuesday, October 11! and as i said before many times NY PEOPLE get those meeting points!!!! Is it so hard to think of two places, one that is on the way from Long Island and another one from Queens? aight, please try to have these points by Wednesday evening

As of right now, the weather.com says that theres a 30% chance of rain that day? Lets hope the sky will clear up and we will get this meet taken care of next weekend! If the weather is like it was yesterday, i guess we can still have the BBQ. It rained a lil and was a lil cold, but it was possible to be out But lets pray its gonna be sunny and we can enjoy not only each other's company, each other's cars, but also the view at beautiful NYC?
Old 10-10-05, 07:18 AM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Sounds like a plan. Is Shea stadium still a viable meeting point? then GCP to Triborough Br. to FDR to GWB?
Old 10-10-05, 07:22 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Talking

Ok back on earth. So we are on for Oct 15th queens crew we should do a separate post with a meeting point and names so there is no confusion. NJ, Brooklyn, do your own and we will inform Rosie about the run down. Organization people.
Old 10-10-05, 09:01 AM
nyARISTO
Sunroof Surfer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

LoL u guys got principal DAVE out in this thread now ..... you guys need to stop blowing this thread up!.......... see all you ROOKIE'S in a rush for a BBQ that i posted saying its not gonna happen.... told u guys not toRUSH anything so i c the new BBQ IS OCTOBER 15 @1200PM thats fine im going to start a new thread for this since u guyz all blew this one up!

As far as caravanz... no matter where u are comin from brooklyn queens , long island ... its def. gonna be at todd's (rising sun) house @11am we will leave by 12pm......... he's off the LIE KISSENA BLVD exit dont kno the number but thats where the caravan will be since were all taking the throggs neck brdg to the GW anyway.....

this thread is now officially CLOSED!
Please leave the caravan meets to the regulars PLEASE!

p.s SORRY PRINCIPAL DAVE!...
I WOULD HATE BEING SUSPENDED 7DAYS i mean 7 days in high school suspension is fine with me but on this.... that would suck fattt rino #$%* .
Old 10-10-05, 11:24 AM
mkorsu
Zombie Slayer

Thanks for the updated info Rosie! I still can't confirm for the 15th, I probably wont know for certain until Thursday or Friday. I'll update then!
Old 10-10-05, 11:26 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Please use the new thread for replies

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=182132