Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Door ding removal In MA?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-05, 05:43 AM
superpats
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Door ding removal In MA?

So yesterday as I was leaving work I noticed a white spot on my drivers side door as I was about to get in my car. After taking a closer look I noticed a dent also . I look next to my car and the rear door to a late model Monte Carlo lines up perfectly with my ding. I know the person who drives this vehicle and he happens to be a very nice guy, so I go back into work and ask him if he went to his car and got something out of the backseat at all today. He looks at me puzzeled and says, "Yea I did. How did you know?" So I kindly ask him to take a walk outside with me. Sure enough after opening his door it lines up perfectly with the ding. After pouring on the guilt I rush home to buff out the scuff (which came out rather nicely but still not completely gone). I know its there and thats what sucks. I talked to the guy this morning and he asked me how I made out. After I told him the scuff isn't too bad but the dent is still there he asked me if I know where to get it fixed and he would pay for it. I don't really know of anyone other than Dent Wizard who i've never dealt with before. Does anyone know of door ding romoval in the south of Boston area? I could really use a reference. Thanks CL.

BTW I am an obsessive detailer and it pains me to see this ding everytime I enter my car. I'm sure most of you can relate & sympathize with my situation.
Old 09-28-05, 06:55 AM
Lexis11
Lexus Champion

Andy, I know a guy that does real good work. I actually have his card if you want me to call him for you.
Old 09-28-05, 07:21 AM
superpats
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Lexis11
Andy, I know a guy that does real good work. I actually have his card if you want me to call him for you.
Thats great Jeff, But who's Andy?
Old 09-28-05, 07:30 AM
Lexis11
Lexus Champion

Dom I just realaized what I typed lol
I was talking to someone and he said so I must have subconsciously wrote what he was saying to me lol. That was weird.
Old 09-28-05, 07:43 AM
superpats
Lexus Test Driver

I do it all the time. Anyway to get on topic the ding is really small on the drivers side door. Where is this guy you know working out of? Let me know if he can give a rough estimate. The guy who dinged my door will be paying for it and i'd like to give him an idea of how much it will cost. I might just go with Dent Wizrd working out of the BMW gallery in Norwell, MA just because of location but if your guy is good and he's not too far i'll give him a shot. Thanks Bro GO SOX!