Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Amsoil oil Meet

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-05, 07:57 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by nyARISTO
da ****KKKKKKKK 55bucks for oil change... amsoil is just too rich my blood.... ill stick with pep boys and auto zone shtiz... plus i can do all this my self.....

if u guys want me to do all these things on ur car ill be more than happy to do this for you much cheaper just buy ur own shti
i can garanteeeeee you guys ho ho's and twinkie's thats all i can promise you guys
Wow You and Sha4000 have done a number. Who is willing to show up now? I need a definite number since this guy ordered more stuff in anticipation of our arrival.
Old 11-15-05, 08:04 AM
sha4000
Lexus Test Driver

Received 340 Likes on 292 Posts

Originally Posted by DASHOCKER
Well The guys have a choice. I know when it comes to my ride, I don't cut corners. Did you look at the link with the Bilstein machine flush? $120 bucks fo a Bilstein machine flush with Amsoil oil ? Where on Planet Earth? The price would be significantly less if you used another brand of oil like Penzoil, Mobil, valvoline. He has those if you guy don't want Amsoil. I want to race that Ls400 for titles.
are you crazy im too scared to race you gs guys for some reason but i wouldnt mind seeing how the ls would do against the gs in a 1/2 mile run i meant that if you had your case of amsoil for $100 then all you would have to pay is the $120 for them to put it in the machine. if you want to flush your engine just get a can of b12 chemtool put it in the block let it run for 10 minutes and drain everything out , i promise that all the gum in your engine will come out then just fill it back up with amsoil.this is not cutting corners its just called DIY and saves you a bunch of money. again this is just my suggestion if you dont want to spend all that money. if this would have came up in the summer i would have had a meet at todds house as long as everyone brought their own fluids and a half of man for the tranny flush or a dove for the engine flush.im not knocking the bilstien b/c i use it at work but you guys are my ppl and if i can save you some $ thats my duty ill probably do my differential thisweek if i can make it out to the dealer for some gear oil
Old 11-15-05, 08:09 AM
sha4000
Lexus Test Driver

I apoligize sean im going to bow out gracefully i didnt mean to mess the meet up please dont be upset. Aristo stop that your making me look like a troublemaker
Old 11-15-05, 08:16 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sha4000, don't feel bad, you are doing exactly what this club is designed for as there are people here with varying degrees of 'fatness' to their wallets. Giving people an alternative is a great thing and you should continue to do so. Sean started this as a good idea but there are always better or similar alternatives to be used. Your reasoning behind your argument was very solid.....
Old 11-15-05, 08:50 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

yeah i need to get some fatness in my wallet...

hey sha its cool ... i'll race sean and get you your title back and then we can auction off his car in parts and we'll buy the bilstein machine
Old 11-15-05, 09:09 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Lol Gsoup, NYAristo, Sha4000. You guys need to be on comic strip live. Yes you guys have a choice. I had my car done a while back. I know when i had my Acura CL, I did it the Pepboy style and it did not take out all the gunk until i had that car done by the bilstein Machine. I can tell you the oil that was being dunped into the bilstein machine was as black as the asphalt I told the guy at the time that i used the GumOut engine flush and that should have got it out. Boy was I stunned at that crap coming out of my Acura CL at the time. Remember we have Lexus not Ford. Most of you bought the cars with high mileage, and they were sitting in lots for a while. Someoil is caked up in there even after numerous oil changes and of the shelf remedies. In any event, I will still be out there Saturday at 11. PM your cells so I can confirm. Tony, Carlos and Sha, I will give you guys two car lenghths start. You guys c an power brake too.
Old 11-15-05, 09:53 AM
sha4000
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by DASHOCKER
Lol Gsoup, NYAristo, Sha4000. You guys need to be on comic strip live. Yes you guys have a choice. I had my car done a while back. I know when i had my Acura CL, I did it the Pepboy style and it did not take out all the gunk until i had that car done by the bilstein Machine. I can tell you the oil that was being dunped into the bilstein machine was as black as the asphalt I told the guy at the time that i used the GumOut engine flush and that should have got it out. Boy was I stunned at that crap coming out of my Acura CL at the time. Remember we have Lexus not Ford. Most of you bought the cars with high mileage, and they were sitting in lots for a while. Someoil is caked up in there even after numerous oil changes and of the shelf remedies. In any event, I will still be out there Saturday at 11. PM your cells so I can confirm. Tony, Carlos and Sha, I will give you guys two car lenghths start. You guys c an power brake too.
its all good sean, but ineed at least 5 car lengths b/c of all the tools i have in my trunk
Originally Posted by GSoup

hey sha its cool ... i'll race sean and get you your title back and then we can auction off his car in parts and we'll buy the bilstein machine
carlos has got my back sean so you now its on
Old 11-15-05, 10:12 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

i just spoke to the guy about the prices and he is willing to drop it even more for us.
Old 11-15-05, 10:24 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

What prices would you guys consider reasonable for the services? I want to give him the feedback.
Old 11-15-05, 10:59 AM
sputniknyc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this thread is turning into a dispute of whether its feasible to do so or not.
If the pricing on this method does not tickle your fancy, then move along.
Respect dashocker for his efforts in organizing this for all the north east club lexus members.

ok i'm done
Old 11-15-05, 11:04 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Ok the guy just called me He said 295 bucks with Amsoil for the tranny flush for us that is a huge discount from 350 bucks

Engine Flush will be 130 bucks with Amsoil

Engine and tranny combined would be 400 flat.

This guy will even knock off another 20 to 30 bucks even more if we show up.
We can't get these prices with Amsoil anywhere else in NY.

Last edited by DASHOCKER; 11-16-05 at 05:14 AM.
Old 11-15-05, 12:23 PM
nyARISTO
Sunroof Surfer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

wha.... da heck in burburrryland is goin on here... im down for the meet but i aint loosing my arms for an oil change.... what race... who me ... sha man u gettin us in trouble again bro...
Old 11-15-05, 01:35 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Wow... thats some good hustlin there sean...

thats some good prices - the tranny alone is 15 quartssssssssssssssss.... that over $125 of AMSOIL ATF fluid
Old 11-15-05, 01:41 PM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Received 422 Likes on 295 Posts

You think he could do the oil change for $40-45, rather than $55? Especially for an SC...

I will be there Sean, I'll pm you my cell.
Old 11-15-05, 01:43 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by NYLexSC
You think he could do the oil change for $40-45, rather than $55? Especially for an SC...

I will be there Sean, I'll pm you my cell.
the guy there is real flexible he will work with you..i've done business with him...

Quick Reply: Amsoil oil Meet