Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Bad News

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-05, 03:43 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Angry Bad News

OK. My week was pretty much F*&@ed up from Monday untill Saturday. First I had to stay late at work Monday and Tuesday to finish someone else's work that they just decided to sleep on for the last 2 months. Then Wensday night my wife lost her grandfather. I felt really bad for her. My baby was so upset. And Then thursday while she's at work someone hits her car and leaves.

The door is all messed up. And now for the worst thing of the week:
I get up Saturday Morning and someone busted the passenger and driver side windows and takes my stereo. In the process they break a few parts of the stereo bracket, vents, and climate control. They also broke my glove box looking for my Navi brain. They didnt take my subs or my amp. Just my headunit. But as you can imagine I was still very pissed.

Since my wife's car was messed up really bad Thur. I parked her car in the garage and mine in front of my garage. I live in an apartment and there's a security gate and cameras and I tell the rental people if they can check the video and they were like we'll see if it recorded last night. I was like what da *&#% do u mean you'll see if it recorded?!?! Thats what its there for. It just ticks me off that I pay like $1650 a month for rent just to have people break into my s*&%.

But the police was really cool. (I cant believe I just said that) He wrote down everything that was taken and few things that werent. I have all my serial numbers from my stereo so it will be replaced and a friend of mine is gonna give my insurance company the quote to fix my car. (He's hooking me up) But it just angers me to no end how some people are.

Sorry but I had to vent. Yall be safe. And I'll post pictures tonight.
-Smitty

*This message has been sponsed by:
Smitty's Plumbing
"Laying pipe since 1981"
Old 12-05-05, 04:10 AM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

sorry to hear that bro. problems come in a bunch. Stay strong!
Old 12-05-05, 04:43 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Dag bro sorry to hear that I ride past your spot every day on the way to the metro. my car got broken into about a month ago. bastards broke my passenger glass just to take my nextel phone charger. my car's at my parent's garage now. we got to get out of the county man.
Old 12-05-05, 05:26 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Sorry to here about all of that. Wow.. I hope the video shows something. Hopefully the cops will be swift and aprehend the culprits. Did you have an aftermarket alarm system with the pager?
Old 12-06-05, 12:58 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

for MD to be the third richest state...there is plenty of crime here... I think they need to check the numbers....last year I got hit up for my factory rims on my honda.....the thieves put some steel wheels on the car...strange but true....I live in Hunt Valley...I guess home of the affluent gangsters with heart. MD is starting to suck! keep your head up Smitty and be strong for the family.
Old 12-06-05, 01:59 AM
1993ES300x
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cherplex
Dag bro sorry to hear that I ride past your spot every day on the way to the metro. my car got broken into about a month ago. bastards broke my passenger glass just to take my nextel phone charger. my car's at my parent's garage now. we got to get out of the county man.

people would risk a month in jail or a fine for a PHONE Charger????..

what's this world becoming to???

anyways.. hope the bad luck passes fast for ya, bud..... you should ask the landlord for some money back if it wasn't record.. . cuz part of that rent pays the security...
Old 12-06-05, 04:19 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It sucks but its all good. The ES is gonna make a strong come back. Thats how those Hatas in MD roll.

Sorry to here about all of that. Wow.. I hope the video shows something. Hopefully the cops will be swift and aprehend the culprits. Did you have an aftermarket alarm system with the pager?
I didnt have an aftermarket alarm. I had just orded a clifford alarm. It got here yesterday but they got me before I got it on.

I cant believe someone broke your window over a phone charger Cherplex. I'm trying to get out of PG county as soon as possible. Me and the wifey are still looking at houses.

anyways.. hope the bad luck passes fast for ya, bud..... you should ask the landlord for some money back if it wasn't record.. . cuz part of that rent pays the security...
And as far as my landlord, lets just say I let them know how much they sucked and I wrote an email to the Maryland Manager and Vice President of Dolben (the company that owns the property where I live) and told them everything that happened to me and how crazy it was to have their tennants pay so much money for rent just to get their ***** broke into.
Old 12-06-05, 04:20 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Oh I almost forgot. I spoke to my neighbor yesterday and he said I wasent the only one who got jacked. There were like 2 people that same night and one person that Saturday night.
Old 12-06-05, 05:53 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

I thought they stop making Clifford alarms They make a hell of a system though. Yes you need one that has a airhorn to wake up the dead Im having mine done by a good place that my cousin put me on to.
Old 12-06-05, 06:00 AM
GSXLEX
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You sure security wasnt in on it???These guys get paid Pnuts and have all the info on who has what..Why wouldnt the cameras be on???Gotta make sure!!
Old 12-06-05, 06:31 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

sorry to hear of this but i have the viper 791xv it has a paging remote to tell you exactly what is going on with the car and which peremiter is breached look into it before installing the clifford
Old 12-06-05, 07:26 AM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

smitty, this might be payback for the cameron shooting.
Old 12-06-05, 07:46 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

There are cops all over this club. this might be faxed to MD by one of em. SHHHHHH bout Cameron. lol
Old 12-06-05, 07:59 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Whatever became of that Cameron case anyway? What's going on in NY this weekend I will be there saturday and then coming back to MD on sunday.
Old 12-06-05, 08:03 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by cherplex
Whatever became of that Cameron case anyway? What's going on in NY this weekend I will be there saturday and then coming back to MD on sunday.
Just like any other hip hop artist shooting.....Still investigating.

Quick Reply: Bad News