Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Good repair shops on Long Island

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-05, 09:13 PM
T_Robert
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good repair shops on Long Island

Hi, does anyone know of a good repair shop for the ES300 in or around Massapequa, Long Island in New York? My brother just got his first Lexus two days ago and we need to find a shop that won't screw us over on prices for repair work. By the way, the car is a 98 ES300 with 47,000 miles, beautiful condition with great leather which was driven by a little old lady (seriously!, she was 73 years old!) who only drove it on short trips around town. The car only has two dings and the carpets are almost completely unblemished. We paid 10,500 for it., which brings me to my next question: I know we paid a below average price for the car, but is it far below average? Thanks in advance for your responses and I can post some pics soon if there is any interest.
Old 12-18-05, 06:33 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

Since your first question relates to finding a repair shop in your area, I'm moving this thread to the Northeast regional forum, where some locals should be able to help you out.
Old 12-19-05, 06:07 AM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Good repair shop in Queens, if you dont mind driving for a few minutes:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=189469
Old 12-31-05, 03:34 PM
Jet
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by T_Robert
Hi, does anyone know of a good repair shop for the ES300 in or around Massapequa, Long Island in New York? My brother just got his first Lexus two days ago and we need to find a shop that won't screw us over on prices for repair work. By the way, the car is a 98 ES300 with 47,000 miles, beautiful condition with great leather which was driven by a little old lady (seriously!, she was 73 years old!) who only drove it on short trips around town. The car only has two dings and the carpets are almost completely unblemished. We paid 10,500 for it., which brings me to my next question: I know we paid a below average price for the car, but is it far below average? Thanks in advance for your responses and I can post some pics soon if there is any interest.
Found this on craigs list check it out

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/aos/120351179.html