Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

good shop to have spoiler installed on long island?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-06, 10:36 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Queens, you should try to make it one of our NELOC meets, we have quite a few members in the NYC/LI area so it's usually a good turnout of cars, you'd be the first 2is around.
Old 04-25-06, 10:37 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

queens... cathafer....
papi is in queens also... well you could wait for one of our infamous meets and ummm we pull out the drills and call it a day... you just gotta come down...

ohh and umm cliff.... stop being a smart azzz...LOL
cause homey don't play that....
Attached Thumbnails good shop to have spoiler installed on long island?-35295-5-2.jpg  

Last edited by GSoup; 04-25-06 at 10:41 AM.
Old 04-25-06, 10:39 AM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

lol..i'll try to make it down sometime over the summer

thanks for the help guys
Old 04-25-06, 11:15 AM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Received 291 Likes on 216 Posts

Originally Posted by CaThaFeR
yep..actually i already went there its rallye auto body in carle place i think..i tried them because i bought my car at rallye lexus..just curious if anyone had any other shops they knew of that did good work..i may just wind up going with them tho

what part of NY are you from oohpapi44?
If you've got all the hardware and stuff and the spoiler is already painted, I don't think my guy out here in Smithtown will charge you more than 2 hours labor which would amount to around $100. When I had my Avalon spoiler come in, pre painted with hardware, he gave me an estimate of maybe 50-100 bucks to install it but ended up not even charging me for it (cause we are good customers and all of our body repair is done through this shop). I can't guarantee no charge for you, but I doubt it would be more than $100. Only thing is he will need it for a few hours..
Old 04-25-06, 12:23 PM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Originally Posted by NYLexSC
If you've got all the hardware and stuff and the spoiler is already painted, I don't think my guy out here in Smithtown will charge you more than 2 hours labor which would amount to around $100. When I had my Avalon spoiler come in, pre painted with hardware, he gave me an estimate of maybe 50-100 bucks to install it but ended up not even charging me for it (cause we are good customers and all of our body repair is done through this shop). I can't guarantee no charge for you, but I doubt it would be more than $100. Only thing is he will need it for a few hours..
can you PM me the shop info and i'll look into it..see how far it is from me etc..thanks!
Old 04-25-06, 12:25 PM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Received 291 Likes on 216 Posts

can you PM me the shop info and i'll look into it..see how far it is from me etc..thanks!
PM Sent......
Old 04-25-06, 06:39 PM
FrankyJ
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Speedworld on Sunrise Highway, in Baldwin is a pretty good place. But its too good, that they might charge a crapload
Old 04-25-06, 06:51 PM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Originally Posted by FrankyJ
Speedworld on Sunrise Highway, in Baldwin is a pretty good place. But its too good, that they might charge a crapload
thanks..just sent them an email to get a price quote
Old 04-26-06, 08:24 AM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

called speedworld..they only want $75 to put it on which is a really good price..and they are gonna do it first thing saturday morning..thanks for the info..if all works out i may switch to them to do my mods instead of rayco
Old 04-26-06, 08:32 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Congrats, be sure to post some before and after pics
Old 04-26-06, 09:22 AM
FrankyJ
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

called speedworld..they only want $75 to put it on which is a really good price..and they are gonna do it first thing saturday morning..thanks for the info..if all works out i may switch to them to do my mods instead of rayco
ha guess i was wrong on them being expensive, i know for rims they overcharge lol well guess im glad i helped
Old 04-26-06, 11:07 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

yup..cat..congrats ..and yeah..definitely take pics....
Old 04-26-06, 12:29 PM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

ha guess i was wrong on them being expensive, i know for rims they overcharge lol well guess im glad i helped
I get my Royal Purple from them. Great shop Lot of Muscle Car guys hang out in there
Old 04-26-06, 07:41 PM
BklynGS
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just got the spoiler for my 2is..and i cant bear to drill holes in my car myself..so does anyone know of a shop that does good work on long island..in the nassau county area?
I had my car worked on at Extreme Autobody...5660 Merrick Road in Massapequa (516-797-7005). The owner's name is Jerry, nice guy and they do really professional work. Had my car fixed there after accident and my bodykit put on there. My girlfriend's uncle's friend. BTW my girlfriend's uncle owns Nassau Shores Repair Shop also on Merrick Road in Massapequa, good work too, had my suspension put on there for free , if you wanna check that place out tell Jerry, Jarek from Brooklyn with the blue Lexus told you to come. Its been a while since iv'e been there though. Lemme know if you need anymore info.
Old 04-29-06, 09:10 PM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

thanks for everyones help..speed world did a great job..here are a couple of pics

before

after

Quick Reply: good shop to have spoiler installed on long island?