Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Ct Meet-------------> Fun Fun Fun!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-01, 07:05 PM
GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ct Meet-------------> Fun Fun Fun!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yo... great meeting all of the new guys... and as always, a pleasure for those i already know.. cant wait for the pics to be uploaded, especially the HUMILIATING PIC!! you know what im talking about... hope everyone made it home safely... and take care of your Diecasts!!!

oh yeah... tight cars everyone!!! keep up the good work... except u joe..nice POS!!
Old 12-08-01, 08:04 PM
STKSKI
Rookie

Ah ****** man! that snow accumulated quick! i had an inch on the ground once i got home. I though i was going to die. The car didnt do that poorly. Oh well, awsome time guys!! I have never laughed that hard in a while. I cant wait for the pics to be put online and i hope everyone made it home fine, especially you joe, since mario probably tried to run you off the road.

Sam
Old 12-08-01, 09:12 PM
BigDaddyRich
Driver School Candidate

I had a great time guys.... GS's were all looking real TIGHT! Great to meet all of you guys. hope we keep this up in the coming spring and summer.

After enjoying today... I dont think the West Coast members have all the fun. after all we kept it real and was out there inforce in the almost snow weather!!
Old 12-08-01, 09:38 PM
XbulldogOLD
Rookie

I sure hope they come out with that supercharged, AWD, next-gen GS!!!

......great time today!

please somebody help me in posting pics. Read the post from the previous subject (CT meet). Someone just needs to post a topic of "CT Meet" in the gallery so we can upload our pics!

can't wait for the next meet!

I didn't get any snow at all by me, just lots of rain!

Here's a sneak pic of the back of my car and the front of Joel's (GS4to4)
Attached Thumbnails Ct Meet------------->  Fun Fun Fun!!!!!-dsc00007.jpg  
Old 12-09-01, 06:18 AM
Johnny Mo
GX and 2IS Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lot's of Fun

Hey guys,

I had a great time - especially the ride up from da Bronx w/ SuperJoe, Tony, Mario, Rich and Clive. Too bad I had to cut out early, would've been cool to hang with all you guys. Let's make sure the next one is planned for some warmer weather. Can't wait to see the pics from the meet and the one's from the ride up.
Old 12-09-01, 09:15 AM
xsuperjoex
Lexus Test Driver

I just need to get a Topic put up in the Gallery and I'll upload pics tomorrow(Monday) while i'm at work.

Guess what guys I have 215 pictures!!!!!....it's too bad that 42 of them was of Ted's car!!! lol

anyway Mario almost ran me off the road a couple of times!!!...that guys is nuts!!!...it is so bad to run through the slush with 19" wheels and tires that aren't even meant to get wet!!! it took me about 3 and a half hours to get home..thank God I made it in one peice.

I had a great time with all you guys...just wanted to let everyone who has a diecast know, i'm getting a group buy together for some "airplane" wings!!...now we can make our diecasts look just like the real thing!!!!....let me know if your interested

the humiliating pic is being worked on as we speak Dan!!!....shhh..don't tell nobody...

and yes Dan I know that my car is a POS!!!...(that's why you couldn't even come close to me)

Thanks for the great memories guys!!!
Old 12-09-01, 12:41 PM
theDIESEL
Rookie

Talking

def was alot of fun, for those who don't know me, i'm andrew, stkski and brians (red 02' is300) friend. hope to see all you in the spring sometime, good memories
Old 12-09-01, 04:49 PM
Mark
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Below is a link to see pictures of some of our NE member’s cars. Sorry I was not there early enough to get them all.

http://64.252.159.123/~mark/CL-Lexus-tween.gif
Old 12-09-01, 05:53 PM
genius1512
Driver

Hey Ted and Mark, I am gonna copy you guys tomorrow and de-badge my trunk, it looks better with just the L there. And thanks to everyone else I just ordered Borla's. Thanks for the ideas guys, now I can't afford christmas presents. HAHA oh well.
Old 12-09-01, 06:38 PM
STKSKI
Rookie

now mark, i dont remember any pictures taken with the GS's lined up that nicely with lights on, hmm was that what you bastards were doing when all of us IS guys were sitting on the side of 91 waiting for all of you guys! haha j/k nice pics man

Sam
Old 12-09-01, 06:47 PM
GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

sam.. where are your pics??? and video?????????
Old 12-09-01, 07:42 PM
YLW IS300
Pole Position

Just glad I made it home in 1 piece. I think the extra weight from *****in' my pants on the ride home made the car hold to the road better on all that snow! Found out it was snowing at my house since 6pm

Last edited by YLW IS300; 12-09-01 at 07:44 PM.
Old 12-09-01, 10:52 PM
Mark
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by STKSKI
now mark, i dont remember any pictures taken with the GS's lined up that nicely with lights on, hmm was that what you bastards were doing when all of us IS guys were sitting on the side of 91 waiting for all of you guys! haha j/k nice pics man

Sam
We were trying to get similar picture of the IS300's. But for some reason you guys left. We finally caught up with you on the side of 91.

Mark
Old 12-10-01, 07:30 AM
ted920
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

EVERYONE:

It was a lot of fun and we DEFINATELY NEED TO DO THIS IN THE SPRING & SUMMER.

Great meeting everyone and all I can say is:

YOU'ALL HAVE SOME BEAUTIFUL CARS!!! CONGRATS TO EVERYONE - YOU'ALL HAVE GOOD TASTE.

Ted
Old 12-10-01, 08:03 AM
NewYorkIS300
Rookie

I had a great time and see you guys in the spring. Lets get those pics up.

Quick Reply: Ct Meet-------------> Fun Fun Fun!!!!!