Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Lexus of Massapequa – dealership experiences.

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-07, 09:35 AM
DaSyce
Instructor

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Lexus of Massapequa – dealership experiences.

I’m looking into getting into an IS early this fall. Lexus of Massapequa happened to be the dealership closest to me, plus my wife purchased her RX from them. I was hoping to meet with her sales person but he is no longer there.

Can anyone give me any recent experiences with this dealership, and which sales person they preferred or disliked.

Thanks,
Old 06-27-07, 09:38 AM
LiCelsior
Retired

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

try posting in the NELOC part of the forum http://sr1.clublexus.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=175
Old 07-08-07, 04:55 PM
LexRoc
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought my 98 GS from them back in 01. I had a very pleasant experience with them.
Old 07-10-07, 10:36 AM
04.is300
Driver School Candidate

i bought my IS300 from them a couple of months ago... no complaints whatsoever. the person who helped me was mike grant.
Old 07-15-07, 05:46 PM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i went to them when i leased my IS250 in Nov of 2005...they didnt give me a very good price so i wound up leasing from Rallye in Glen Cove...rallye beat massapequas lease price by $30/month with the same costs up front.. i found the people at rallye to be much more pleasant also
all the sales woman at rallye could keep telling me is that the navi now has french AND spanish besides english... which i really couldnt care less about because all i speak is english
Old 07-17-07, 09:05 PM
maniax
Lexus Test Driver

i went to lexus of massapeque to buy a lugnut for my rims and they just gave it to me for free. To me, they really know how to please a customer.
Old 07-22-07, 12:12 PM
da mayor
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

see Anthony P. at Rallye Lexus a good buddy of mine he'll take care of you
Old 07-22-07, 01:19 PM
nysupraman
Racer

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

we got several cars from there over the past few years, but our last car was from a different salesman. he was still decently well mannered to us, but not at all knowledgable. our usual guy michael penta moved out from massapequa to the south hampton branch.
Old 08-12-07, 01:19 PM
nokoter
Driver School Candidate

i just registered to this forum to share my experience that i had at lexus of massapequa.

right now i'm seriously considering purchase either IS250 AWD or MB new C300sport 4matic b/c my sister is gonna take the car that i'm driving now when the school starts. that means i need a new car. therefore, i went bunch of dealerships in long island and queens for past 2weeks.

lexus of massapequa was the WORST dealership i ever had for my whole life..

the dealer i met was David. he's old, couldn't read small letters in the brochure, didn't know anything about the options for IS, and gave me worst price. at first, he went through the car one by one very generously, even though i'm quite familiar with IS. then, he asked me the car that i'm driving now. so i told him i'm driving 03 toyota corolla.(i know it's huge improvement..from corolla to lexus/mb )

after that, i started to feel he underestimate me.
also, whenever i asked questions, his answers were "um..i have to ask my manager."
and like i said before, he gave me worst price compare to smithtown and rallye at glen cove.

BTW, someone mentioned Anthony at ralley, he was the dealer when i was at ralley and he was GREAT!! i HIGHLY recommend him!!

ok..back to massapequa..

i told david, other dealers gave me better deals so can you go lower than what you just gave to me and his answer was..again, "um...i have to ask my manager."

so...the manager came out from his office and i think his name was Richard or something like that..the young guy..
and he was talking something that was not relate to the car price for like 10minutes with arrogant manner.
so i asked him again. can you go lower and the answer was no...
ok then, i dont have to waste my time at massapequa so i just stepped out from the dealership.

i think they both underestimate me because i'm only 23years old with 03toyota corolla & paying over $5000 for the downpayment. but i want to tell david & the young manager dude that they made a HUGE mistake and even though young guy like me was there just for fun, they should not treat the customer in that manner.

oh...almost forget, the only nice person in massapequa dealership was the receptionist lady.
Old 08-14-07, 06:33 AM
da mayor
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i'm the lease retention & internet sales manager over at Infiniti of Massapequa and worked with Anthony P. for a long time when he was over here at Infiniti.

I rather help everyone out and make a car service/buying an easier experience. good luck on looking for the car