Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Lexus Performance Driving School-Summit Point June 27-29

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-08, 01:30 PM
anniebert
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lexus Performance Driving School-Summit Point June 27-29

Please forgive me if I've posted on the wrong board and re-direct me to the proper one if needed.

Lexus Performance Driving Academy ( www.tasteoflexus.com/performance ) is looking to hire 4 regional course assistant's to work our Summit Point Raceway, WV event, June 27,28, and 29.

This is a Lexus Corporate event being managed by AMCI Marketing
( www.amcimarketing.com ). Your compensation will be $150 per day with a $25 per day per diem ($175 x 3 days) and your duties will or could being a course marshal (picking up cones), running staging lanes on the auto-x course, and running the starting line on the auto-x course. Lunch will be provided for 3 days and the hours will be 7:00am-ish - 5:30pm-ish each day. Since this is a corporate event, dress code will be black docker style pants, black walking/running type shoes, and a black belt. If the weather goes above 85 degrees (and I'm sure it will) Black shorts (no cargo style) will be allowed.

If interested or you want more information on this event, please contact Ernie Becker at ebecker@amcimarketing.com

I thank you in advance for your time.