Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

RallyE Lexus AutoCross Event @ Nassau Coliseum-08/09/08

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-08, 12:40 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RallyE Lexus AutoCross Event @ Nassau Coliseum-08/09/08

Thanks to Rally-E and Carlos at NELOC, we have another Clublexus Northeast regional event..I copied and paste this event from Carlos's thread...Space is limited to 50 cars as of right now...You may PM me or GSoup and we will add you accordingly...

Location & Date: Nassau Coliseum: August 9th, 2008 8am-10am roll in time.

Details if you'd like to Autocross your Lexus: Anyone who is competing needs to be at the site no later than 8:00 AM. They will need to register, take their car through tech inspection, and walk the course until they can't walk around it any more to learn where the cones are and how to navigate the obstacles. There's no way that anyone who has never been to an autox can do all of this stuff if they arrive any later than 8:00 AM. Also, anyone who is driving in the event is required to work a designated period of the event at a corner worker station. Basically, everyone who is driving needs to be prepared to spend the entire day at the Coliseum.

Rallye has also established an agreement with SCCA to cover the mandatory $10.00 license fee for participants who wish to race and all you will be responsible for, is the event fee of $35.00 which will also go towards their SCCA membership fee if you wish to register with them.

For those who do not wish to Autocross your Lexus: For non-drivers, should arrive after 10:00 AM. We are restricted in our contract with the Coliseum from putting up banners and stuff on the grounds, but you are more than welcome to arrive early and stake a claim to an open part of the paddock parking lot for your group to gather. Be advised that our events are non-spectator, which means that we don't charge those just watching for admission but do require them to sign an insurance waiver and wear a wristband while at the site. There is additional waiver paperwork for minors under 18, and at least one parent or legal guardian will need to be there to sign for minors.

Once again, we will be benefiting American Cancer Society and cancer research via fundraiser

limited to 50 slots/participants at this time!!

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=363566

Thanks Clublexus...

Last edited by One HoT; 06-26-08 at 12:44 PM.
Old 06-26-08, 12:50 PM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Are you guys are aware that if you get into a track accident that it is not covered by your insurance Co.? You must purchase track insurance. How much is the track insurance ? Call your respective ins. co. on this.. Have fun guys... I pass

Last edited by DASHOCKER; 06-26-08 at 01:00 PM.
Old 06-26-08, 01:27 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry you won't be able to make it...I doubt AutoX'ing any car is covered under our current insurance carriers...Free for all, AutoX at own risk... I personally won't be AutoX'ing with my 20s and bodykit...LOL...
Old 06-26-08, 02:50 PM
Sleeper97
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am down to go but just as a spectator. Supra's are not made for autocrossing.
Old 06-29-08, 04:31 PM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sleeper97
I am down to go but just as a spectator. Supra's are not made for autocrossing.
I dunno man, Im thinkin of running mine Im tuning my new emanage ultimate got a perfect hot/cold vacuum 14.7 A/F Idle!! In under 2 min of tuning!

Take that MAPECU!
Old 06-30-08, 10:58 AM
BKzSC400
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

umm count me in as spctator plsss!
Old 07-08-08, 09:37 AM
Mr.Euro
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if i get my M5 sways/ Eibach springs in on time, i'll be down for racing.