Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

dyno run/meet in NJ

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-08, 02:57 PM
davidv433
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default dyno run/meet in NJ

whatsup guys, i have an idea for a mini meet in Nj, my friends own a place called wired electronics in linden,NJ and they have a dynapack dyno. They had a dyno day one sunday and it was pretty good, first 10 people that showed up had 3 free runs. it was mostly hondas and acuras and a few nissans showed up. So if anyone is interested let me know so i can pitch the idea to them so i can try to set it up, thanks guys and it will be a chance for me to meet some of you guys.
Old 07-21-08, 04:57 PM
Lexatlast
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm down
Old 07-21-08, 07:47 PM
UncleRay
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Definitely down! Need to see how much HP I'm pushing with my magnaflos. Also need to check how much torque I'm putting through before and after my new torque converter

Last edited by UncleRay; 07-23-08 at 05:02 PM.
Old 07-21-08, 08:34 PM
mkorsu
Zombie Slayer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello!!! Add one more to the list! Wanna see what the stock 1UZ makes at the wheels. Me and Lexatlast will race each other there!! LOLOLOLOL
Old 07-22-08, 03:06 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I am down for sure. We have not had a dyno meet pulled off in ages.. Post up price & location date when you get the info. Fuddruckers 2 meet is in order for NJ soon

NYC caravan to the dyno meet???
Old 07-22-08, 04:47 AM
nism0
Pole Position

I'm down for an nj meet. Not looking to dyno though. But i'd still like to meet up.

Also definently down for a fuddruckers 2 meet. The last one was great

Last edited by nism0; 07-22-08 at 04:56 AM.
Old 07-22-08, 05:06 AM
army151
Driver School Candidate

Cool

I'm definitly down for a Jersey meet....linden is right around the corner for me, or i'll be up for meeting up at Fuddruckers too....i'll keep an eye out for the dates/times.
Old 07-22-08, 09:47 AM
Lexatlast
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by mkorsu
Hello!!! Add one more to the list! Wanna see what the stock 1UZ makes at the wheels. Me and Lexatlast will race each other there!! LOLOLOLOL
psh you don't stand a chance ya crazy irishman!
... Nah lol that 1UZ will smoke my 2JZ, ...

And whats everyone talkin about a Fuddruckers "2"? What happened to "1" and why wasn't I invited lol? is there a thread with some pics?

Also, starting the list of interested parties :

1. davidv433
2. lexatlast
3. GS400rcrx
4. mkorsu
5. DASHOCKER
6. nism0
7. army151
Old 07-22-08, 02:54 PM
davidv433
Lead Lap

this is good, i talked to the owner today cus he was at the dealership buying a honda fit. Basically theyre already planning another dyno day which is always gonna be on a sunday he said sometime in august. The more people come the cheaper they will charge for the dyno runs, theyre also gonna invite other people to come that day. Now i dont know if that gonna cause a conflict, but if anyone has a problem with that and you guys want it to be just club lexus members i can see if he can make it a separate day, im just thinking about the price, more cars=cheaper fee u know ? so let me know what you guys want because ill be there tomorrow to talk to them to finalize date and time, fees and all that other stuff. Feel free to pm me with any other questions or suggestions.
Old 07-23-08, 05:36 AM
UncleRay
Lead Lap

Let us know what the day and time is. I need at least a 10 day notice for work.
Old 07-23-08, 02:38 PM
davidv433
Lead Lap

okay , so i talked to my friend the owner today and he said okay for the dyno runs, $50 for 3 runs sounds fair right? As far as date goes, we can work that out and let him know when we can all agree on a day, i just want to have plenty of time for everyone to have advance notice. It will be on a sunday, so forum mods if you guys want to help me out as far a setting a date please feel free to do so.
Wired electronics is located in route 1&9 south in Linden, NJ. exit 13 off the tpk, 136 off the pkwy, and right off the goethals for Staten Island and LI folks.
Old 07-23-08, 05:02 PM
UncleRay
Lead Lap

I'm open for any day, just need a date is all. Don't care what the date is.
Old 07-24-08, 06:13 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by davidv433
okay , so i talked to my friend the owner today and he said okay for the dyno runs, $50 for 3 runs sounds fair right? As far as date goes, we can work that out and let him know when we can all agree on a day, i just want to have plenty of time for everyone to have advance notice. It will be on a sunday, so forum mods if you guys want to help me out as far a setting a date please feel free to do so.
Wired electronics is located in route 1&9 south in Linden, NJ. exit 13 off the tpk, 136 off the pkwy, and right off the goethals for Staten Island and LI folks.
There are no forum mods in the North East regional buddy. As I said at the beginning of your other thread, you are your own leader.. Take charge. The price is great, the location is great, (exit 13 is not far for NYC, LI folks), its on a Sunday, I see no excuses for us not to show up unless duty calls.
Old 07-24-08, 06:41 AM
PlatanoTLS
Lead Lap

I'll probably stop by
Old 07-24-08, 06:48 AM
Lexatlast
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by davidv433
Yep, no mods here. We set the dates and events. So dave, for sundays in August we have:
August 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, or 31st...

I vote the 10th or 31st. If 10th is too close, the 31st should be sufficiently far enough away to plan a great meet

Quick Reply: dyno run/meet in NJ