Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Big Dinner Meet II > 15th > Natick, MA

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-08, 09:37 AM
ngl1145
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just posted my thoughts..... So this means you can't hold meets there anymore right?

Originally Posted by MyBoyBlue
Here is a link to the guy in the Supra's YouTube profile, feel free to voice your opinion on him:

http://www.youtube.com/user/supraman011703
Old 10-17-08, 09:54 AM
MyBoyBlue
Rookie

Originally Posted by ngl1145
I just posted my thoughts..... So this means you can't hold meets there anymore right?
I'm not even going to bother asking them if we can come back. They were frustrated that too many people were parking close to the entrance; I can only imagine what they had to say about this guy.

There were even 2 BMW's (5 & 7-series) that parked in the ******ING handicap spots in front of the door. WTF!!!
Old 10-17-08, 10:01 AM
ngl1145
Lexus Test Driver

Some people are just idiots. It bothered me that this guy doesn't even realize what he did really pissed people off. I'm sure he still thinks is really cool doing that. He does mention that the police officer was his uncle and that he (the uncle) didn't care. People who don't understand you can't be doing this in a place where families go to shop should have their licenses revoked. I wrote a e-mail to the Natick police in light of this situation along with the video link. Based on the comments that the user posted, I hope he gets something for it. Despite me not being able to make it, I did hope to attend another one of your meets and take more photos of course!

I'm not even going to bother asking them if we can come back. They were frustrated that too many people were parking close to the entrance; I can only imagine what they had to say about this guy.

There were even 2 BMW's (5 & 7-series) that parked in the ******ING handicap spots in front of the door. WTF!!!
Old 10-17-08, 10:34 AM
MyBoyBlue
Rookie

Originally Posted by ngl1145
I wrote a e-mail to the Natick police in light of this situation along with the video link. Based on the comments that the user posted, I hope he gets something for it. Despite me not being able to make it, I did hope to attend another one of your meets and take more photos of course!
Nicely done. If this turns into a big deal I will make it bigger then they could imagine.
I work for the local newspapers including Natick and I have the ability to get a reporter to look into this further and contact the local authorities.
If found guilty of driving to endanger with negligence, he could spend up to 2 year in prison. With the video and witnesses, he would be found guilty without a problem.
If that really was his uncle, he would probably just lose his license and/or get probation for 2 years.
Old 10-17-08, 10:55 AM
fatmike
Lead Lap

Good work guys.

The thing is, that car was completely stripped, so when I first saw it I was like...hmm this guy means business. Then he does this? So stupid. Way to lose all respect. His posts are barely legible anyway.
Old 10-17-08, 11:27 AM
1989Lexus
Lexus Test Driver

wow... this guy is getting flamed left and right.. i guess i should thank GS mike for saving me the time/gas of going there and getting kicked out. haha
Old 10-17-08, 03:07 PM
MyBoyBlue
Rookie

I've decided to take what happened personally. I'm hoping a lot of people will read/sign/comment on this so I can show it to Jordan's. I'm not doing this to try to get in their good graces so we can go there again, I'm doing this to clear our reputations as car enthusiasts.

Public Apology to Jordan's Furniture

You don't have to leave a comment, at least read it and put your (screen)name at the bottom.
Old 10-20-08, 08:26 AM
MyBoyBlue
Rookie

I've decided to take what happened personally. I'm hoping a lot of people will read/sign/comment on this so I can show it to Jordan's. I'm not doing this to try to get in their good graces so we can go there again, I'm doing this to clear our reputations as car enthusiasts.

Public Apology to Jordan's Furniture

You don't have to leave a comment, at least read it and put your (screen)name at the bottom.
24 comments in 5 days is pretty good but that's not much if we had 300+ people there. I'm going to send this link to the managers at Jordan's this week so if you have something to say please do so; if not, at least put your name up there.
Old 10-20-08, 01:54 PM
JlewIs300
Driver School Candidate

i just got my comment in there. that is bull that he got away without even a slap on the wrist.
Old 10-20-08, 01:56 PM
Joe C
Lexus Test Driver

It's unfortunate to see things like this happen. One of the charity meets I held a few years ago the same thing happened. I had to pull a 55 year old man out of his car to tell him to knock it off along with a 19 year old in another car. No matter where you go napoleon syndrome will kick in.

Shame to hear it was a good time hurt by those who have no respect.
Old 10-20-08, 03:53 PM
1989Lexus
Lexus Test Driver

i GOT A NEW SIGGY TOO!
Old 10-20-08, 05:21 PM
garbage85
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1989Lexus
i GOT A NEW SIGGY TOO!
Jay, did you take that motionstudios.net sign from my Siggy? lol!
Old 10-20-08, 05:22 PM
garbage85
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Joe C
It's unfortunate to see things like this happen. One of the charity meets I held a few years ago the same thing happened. I had to pull a 55 year old man out of his car to tell him to knock it off along with a 19 year old in another car. No matter where you go napoleon syndrome will kick in.

Shame to hear it was a good time hurt by those who have no respect.
Sup Joe,

yeah, theres always going to be a few of them

do you still have your gs? dont see you much around here anymore more, what have you been up to?
Old 10-22-08, 12:28 PM
Joe C
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by garbage85
Sup Joe,

yeah, theres always going to be a few of them

do you still have your gs? dont see you much around here anymore more, what have you been up to?
Yeah I still have it - just racking up the miles on it. I'm pretty much done with it... now I just drive it. I do still like it but I've been itching for something new, however now isn't the time to do that.

Work has consumed me, as well as grad classes.. I'm spread pretty thin right now and it gives me no time for anything. Maybe next season I'll be back into the car, but I honestly doubt it

Lexus needs a new 5-speed car (other than the is250) otherwise my interests are going elsewhere.
Old 10-22-08, 12:28 PM
Joe C
Lexus Test Driver

^^1,000 posts! It only took me over 2 years, haha.

Quick Reply: Big Dinner Meet II > 15th > Natick, MA