Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Big car meet!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-09, 10:40 AM
jctheplaya
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PaPaHoFF
Im not going in particular because of no permit since its a decently far drive for me as it is, I dont want to have to go to be told to leave. If I was closer I would still go but even though not all honda's are ricers, the bunch that are ruin it for all of them which is another reason. No disrespect to anyone or anything and I am glad a meet was set up, but If there is going to be bumper to bumper traffic which I do not doubt, it is not worth making the meet if there is no guarantee of it not getting broken up. Next time fellaz.
Long island to freshmeadows is not a far drive...but im in!! bring couple members
Old 04-22-09, 04:19 AM
lowKut
NELOC Moderator

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Is this meet this coming Saturday? There is no info on the first page anymore... if it is the weather will be real nice in nyc over the weekend i would come through.
Old 04-22-09, 07:13 AM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

im thinking about taking the q88
Old 04-22-09, 07:38 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

No it isn't. They had to move it to Orchard Beach and they've switched the date. Guess he figured I was 'hating' on his meet (which I wasn't, just didn't want CL member wasting their time) and decided not to update.

Here's what the meet looks like now for anyone interested in going:

BIG CAR MEET!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAY 17th 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The outcome of the members list is huge and so they decided to go with a bigger and better location.
They have well over 600+ cars coming up to this meet so will like if all you guys can show your support.

the park will be charging us $5 dollar's a vechile
VENDORS FEE WILL BE $50

CAR MEET STARTS 12PM END'S AT 4PM ANYTHING AFTER PARK WILL BE CLOSED!.

Their will be music,food,vendors, and many many clean rides with the help of nypd and our staff members we should have a successful car meet.

further updates will be posted on here... when you get to our park you will see a B20 BANNER OUT IN THE ENTRANCE THX GUYS..

pelham park, orchard beach bronx ny.

DIRECTIONS:

The Bruckner Expressway/New England Thruway has two park exits, "Country Club Road/Pelham Bay Park" and "Orchard Beach/City Island." So does the Hutchinson River Parkway at "Pelham Parkway East" and "Orchard Beach/ City Island." Pelham Parkway serves as a cross-town route to the park.

By Bus:
The Bx12, Bx29, Bx5, Bx52, and Westchester Line number 45 serve the park. Orchard Beach is served by the Bx5 and Bx12 buses during the summer only. During the winter, take the Bx29 to the City Island Circle and walk to the beach.

By Subway:
Take the IRT Number 6 line to its last stop, Pelham Bay Park.

718-885-2275

1 Orchard Beach Rd
Bronx, NY 10464

CAR MEET STARTS 12PM END'S AT 4PM ANYTHING AFTER PARK WILL BE CLOSED!.

Last edited by oohpapi44; 04-22-09 at 07:43 AM.
Old 04-22-09, 08:10 AM
lowKut
NELOC Moderator

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

lol...whats good Mr. Cliff
Old 04-23-09, 06:27 AM
1stGS30
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by oohpapi44
No it isn't. They had to move it to Orchard Beach and they've switched the date. Guess he figured I was 'hating' on his meet (which I wasn't, just didn't want CL member wasting their time) and decided not to update.
Yo how many times do I have to tell ya that its not MY meet!!!
All I did was pass the word on to C/L
I didnt bother updating it cuz it seemed like most lost interest accept those who I have been in contact with over text.
But hey now that ya bumped this thread back to life ill just update the first page

and like i said before you eather come or just sit in a corner.
Anyone is more then welcome to come but by all means if you feel as if you or your car is just too good for this event please just stay home!

Last edited by 1stGS30; 04-23-09 at 06:42 AM.
Old 04-23-09, 07:40 AM
Mr.Euro
Lead Lap

i guess i'll go. i'll see exactly how dead i am from HIN(16th) and my friend's Bday(15th).
Old 10-16-09, 08:01 AM
mrlextasy
Driver

OK well today is October 16th,2009 and the problem with setting up meets is that people don't have time to take off work or have other plans made for those days well i want to let all Lexus owners once again all Lexus owner(from Sc's to Is's to Rx's) if you own a Lexus and live in long island there will be a meet in Suffolk county 631 in November P.M for location and time you guys have a Month from now to get ready so message me and spread the word if your serious about coming thank you

Mr.lextasy