Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

New York Dealers....

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-09, 07:51 AM
leo.cheng
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New York Dealers....

hey fellow CL members,

i'm in the process of looking for an 06 rx330 or 07 rx350 and wanted to know if you guys know of any good reputable lexus dealers that are nice and professional because i really don't want to go through all the bs that some dealers put people through if you get what i mean.

I would like a good sales ans service department as if their service is good then, i would go have my car service there in the future too.

thanks for helping a fellow cl member out and i wish to join you guys at meets if you guys don't mind having a rx around.

thanks!

Leo; Queens College

also listed in https://www.clublexus.com/forums/nel...alerships.html

thanks!

Last edited by leo.cheng; 03-22-09 at 11:23 AM.
Old 03-23-09, 05:55 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by leo.cheng
hey fellow CL members,

i'm in the process of looking for an 06 rx330 or 07 rx350 and wanted to know if you guys know of any good reputable lexus dealers that are nice and professional because i really don't want to go through all the bs that some dealers put people through if you get what i mean.

I would like a good sales ans service department as if their service is good then, i would go have my car service there in the future too.

thanks for helping a fellow cl member out and i wish to join you guys at meets if you guys don't mind having a rx around.

thanks!

Leo; Queens College

also listed in https://www.clublexus.com/forums/nel...alerships.html

thanks!
I purchased my 98 GS400 from Bayridge Lexus back in 2000 & got a great deal on the car at the time. Mr. Polanco who was my sales guy turn service writer left Bayridge years ago (2004). The service Dept. at Bayridge went down hill from there.. As a result of the downturn at Bayridge , I've taken my car to Lexus of Rockville Centre & Rallye Lexus. I've experienced the best service on my car at Lexus of Rockville Centre and developed a good rapport with the service folks there. I recommended many locals to go to this dealership for service over the years.

In 2006, I was looking to purchase a Luxury suv. I went to Lexus of Rockville Centre to look into purchasing a Lexus RX350. I dealt with Sheila Rossi who is a sweetheart Very nice person who showed me all of the features of the RX & was eager to get me into the vehicle and on my way.. I did not purchase the RX because the weeble wobble drive did not appeal to me. I wanted an suv that was a more secure ride & drive thus my purchase of the X3 at Bayside BMW. Saved a ton of cash so far on this purchase since maintainence on this vehicle is $0.00 including minor items like wipers and engine/cabin filters.. Different strokes for different folks.. Speak to Sheila Rossi @ Lexus of Rockville Centre if you are interested in the RX. Good luck!
Old 03-23-09, 02:08 PM
leo.cheng
Rookie

hi DASHOCKER,

thanks for the info. spdyer from this forum also recommended me to the Rockville Lexus in NY...so i guess i will check it out there too. I haven't driven the RX yet but from what you're saying it doesn't seem like it's a comfortable ride? what do you mean it's wobbley? Is that the only thin you don't like about it? THANKS!
Old 03-23-09, 05:02 PM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by leo.cheng
hi DASHOCKER,

thanks for the info. spdyer from this forum also recommended me to the Rockville Lexus in NY...so i guess i will check it out there too. I haven't driven the RX yet but from what you're saying it doesn't seem like it's a comfortable ride? what do you mean it's wobbley? Is that the only thin you don't like about it? THANKS!
You will have to drive it for yourself.. Hey it may be to your liking... who knows I am at the stage where I want my vehicles to offer excellent steering feel, stability & driver control w/o modification. This equates to confidence & safety for driver & passengers alike. The RX does not meet the criterion in this regard for me.. Perhaps your view will be different than mine.. So, you ask what is meant by "wobbley"? Can you say rock n' roll

See for yourself
Rx400h
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDratqnhMX4

vs.

BMW X3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6MKh5POU-o
Old 03-25-09, 11:02 AM
AlexusAnja
Lead Lap

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Are you interested just in NY or NJ also? Plus, only for Lexus dealerships because you want pre-owned or because you just want to deal with actual dealer?

If just dealerships, the two near me Warnock in Livingston and Lexus of Edison are two good places. When I was looking for my LS I went to them and they were pretty straight forward with deals and numbers.

If you don't need to go to dealership and only want a Lexus, Autolenders.com is where I got my LS and they're hassle free, but not really in wheeling and dealing, if that's what you're into.
Old 03-30-09, 01:15 PM
dayrinni
Rookie

I went to Burdick Lexus in Syracuse. Had a great experience. I can suggest my sales rep for you, if Syracuse is near your area. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Old 04-05-09, 09:34 AM
crazee201
Pole Position

I went to Lexus of Rockville Centre in LI, and all I have to say was they were dishonest to me. They gave me false information and used unprofessional tactics to lure people into their dealership. I was dealing with Jay Likerman from the Pre-Owned dept. and Vivian (a guy) from new cars dept.. I spoke with Jay over the phone a day or two before coming to the dealership. When I got there they have the cars but the mileage that were on it was totally completely different from what I was told about over the phone. There were supposedly to be 4 cars there but they had only 3. The three cars they have there are not brand news the lowest mileage out of the three was 5k+, there was a demo, loaner, "brand new" with scratches on bumper and paint chip on the hood. The demo of course is beaten up but compare to this other demo that I've seen at the dealership where I bought my car, it was kept in a good condition and no scratches or paint chip. I would recommend going to Prestige Lexus and speak with Gene Moretti (201-258-6173) he can definitely help you and let him know Leon sent you. I got my brand new Lexus IS F from him for a really really good deal. When I say brand new it is "NEW" no scratches only 49 miles and he provides the best service that I have seen so far. Since you're looking at a pre-owned he can definitely hook you up with a great price.
Old 04-12-09, 08:16 AM
hung8852
Pole Position

Rallye Lexus on glen cove is very good. bought my is350 there back in 06. the price they gave me was the lowest i ever got. give them a try!