Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Roosevelt Park BBQ - May 15th, 2010. Edison, NJ

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-10, 06:05 AM
mikefate
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Roosevelt Park BBQ - May 15th, 2010. Edison, NJ

It's been a while since I setup a nj meet. Just seeing if any Lexus guys still want to meet up and BBQ and go out for Some post-BBQ cocktails. It's been way too long since I've seen all my Lexus friends with the new baby and new job and all that ****.....

ok, so the majority is down to meet in edison, nj at roosevelt park. its located behind menlo park mall, conveniently off the GSP and route 1 in edison, NJ.

we will meet at the usual spot, the upper BBQ grill area. the main area near the basketball courts gets far too busy. we found the upper area in the park is a much less travelled area, and we are usually left alone.

meet time 2pm. i figured noon is a bit early honestly, lot of fellas work and this way the BBQ will continue into dusk, and hopefully we can accommodate some OG's like (ahem)BDR or TSOP or DANNY271 or BOOSTED_4DR or maybe even ol' dirty DE to get their asses out.

and as usual, we will discuss the after BBQ shenanigans at the BBQ. the older fellas usually end up at a go-go bar, i.e. breathless or cheeque's. maybe this year we can all head down to fantasies in keyport. will be a nice 20 minute drive south on the parkway. would be cool to cruise with a bunch of Lexus's again. **** always looks insane to see 20 cars rollin' somewhere.

who knows, maybe we all all cruise into nyc and take over times square for a photoshoot. ive found the nypd is very, very cool with photoshoots. ive had them actually block traffic and help me move cars into position for shoots in the past.

regardless, we will all have fun.

lets get a roll call.

1)fate(mike) - marinated chicken breasts and case of water or some sort of beverage
2)elusive(eric)
3)whitetezza(james)

please sign roll call and ill add names to the list. and please post what you plan on bringing. it shouldnt have to be said, but please don't come empty handed and expect to eat/drink all afternoon.

*******NOOBS - this is a DRY park. so no alcohol - do not ruin it for the rest of the crew.*********

******AND ABSOLUTELY NO JACKASSERY. KEEP THE BURNOUTS AND 90 MPH FLY-BY'S FOR THE AFTER BBQ CRUISE PLEASE*******