Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

NORTHEAST CL Meet in NY.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-02, 11:32 PM
alexus
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally posted by futuregs
yeah i think it will be a good turnout. I'm bringing my g/f and im sure you guys will bring some other peepz too. It's gonna be hell of a time, we need someplace to go though after LOM.

better yet ask your gf to bring her girls friends)) so that signle people have some too)
Old 07-29-02, 07:25 AM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

August 10 2002 Saturday 1PM @ 3200 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11234-7015.

What do you want me to bring?
Old 07-29-02, 07:32 AM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bring a set of 20"s for me.
Old 07-29-02, 08:20 AM
Johnny Mo
GX and 2IS Moderator

Default Pre-Meet for Guys North Of Brooklyn

If you guys want to Roll down to Brooklyn together we can meet at the Mobil Station (center island) on the Hutchinson River Parkway (just south of Exit 25 - North Street Rt127/White Plains) mrsypher, I know you are in...anyone else? Probably meet up around 11 am to give everyone enough time to show up and hang for little bit before we roll out.

Also, if anyone has the Motorola type FRS radio/walkie-talkies bring them, they come in handy when we are driving in a big "convoy".
Old 07-29-02, 08:35 AM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Default Re: Pre-Meet for Guys North Of Brooklyn

Originally posted by Johnny Mo
If you guys want to Roll down to Brooklyn together we can meet at the Mobil Station (center island) on the Hutchinson River Parkway (just south of Exit 25 - North Street Rt127/White Plains) mrsypher, I know you are in...anyone else? Probably meet up around 11 am to give everyone enough time to show up and hang for little bit before we roll out.

Also, if anyone has the Motorola type FRS radio/walkie-talkies bring them, they come in handy when we are driving in a big "convoy".

dude is that the station when you get off of 287 and its going towards New Rochelle exit? Its in the middle of the hutch, almost like a rest stop? If so I'm down for that.
Old 07-29-02, 12:31 PM
alexus
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally posted by VSsc400
August 10 2002 Saturday 1PM @ 3200 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11234-7015.

What do you want me to bring?
it's up to you what to bring, we do not have any minimum requirements
Old 07-29-02, 12:44 PM
Johnny Mo
GX and 2IS Moderator

dude is that the station when you get off of 287 and its going towards New Rochelle exit? Its in the middle of the hutch, almost like a rest stop? If so I'm down for that.
Yeah that's the one..its about a mile south of the 287 to Hutch on ramp. Early on Saturdays the bikes are all meeting there for the run up to Marcus Dairy in Danbury, CT...it's pretty sick if you haven't seen that many bikes before all in one place.
Old 07-29-02, 01:31 PM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Yeah that's the one..its about a mile south of the 287 to Hutch on ramp. Early on Saturdays the bikes are all meeting there for the run up to Marcus Dairy in Danbury, CT...it's pretty sick if you haven't seen that many bikes before all in one place.

Ok ill be there at 11am.
Old 07-30-02, 04:25 AM
Mark
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[B]If you guys want to Roll down to Brooklyn together we can meet at the Mobil Station (center island) on the Hutchinson River Parkway (just south of Exit 25 - North Street Rt127/White Plains
Old 07-30-02, 04:27 AM
Mark
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[B]If you guys want to Roll down to Brooklyn together we can meet at the Mobil Station (center island) on the Hutchinson River Parkway (just south of Exit 25 - North Street Rt127/White Plains
I will meet you at the mobile. Does anyone have wood steering wheel on their GS400/430?
Old 07-30-02, 05:54 AM
DrewGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Guys,

Possibly 2 more CL members might meet up with you guys, myself and whago. I haven't been actively in tune with this meet, but a little confused on the rendevouz point. I thought the meet was in NYC at lexus of manhattan. Has it now changed to brooklyn? Or are you guys meeting in brooklyn and than heading into manhattan? If that is the case, we will just meet you guys in manhattan. Can anyone clear this up for us and the final meet details.

thanks
DrewGS4

Whago lives in NYC and I would be coming from NJ.
Old 07-30-02, 07:48 AM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by DrewGS4
Hey Guys,

Possibly 2 more CL members might meet up with you guys, myself and whago. I haven't been actively in tune with this meet, but a little confused on the rendevouz point. I thought the meet was in NYC at lexus of manhattan. Has it now changed to brooklyn? Or are you guys meeting in brooklyn and than heading into manhattan? If that is the case, we will just meet you guys in manhattan. Can anyone clear this up for us and the final meet details.

thanks
DrewGS4

Whago lives in NYC and I would be coming from NJ.
THe meet is gonna be at the Naval Base in Brooklyn (Floydd Bennett Field). THen were going to LOM. If you going to go please LET ME KNOW. We need a head count.
Old 07-30-02, 09:02 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, I'm there... You know that...
Old 07-30-02, 09:14 AM
GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

u guys suck!! i hate missing any kind of meets, especially ones that are somewhat local... my club will be showing at Import Xpression Nassau Colliseum on the 10th and would love for you guys to come stop by.... let me know
Old 07-30-02, 09:22 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

That isn't that far out..... There might be a chance.

Quick Reply: NORTHEAST CL Meet in NY.....