Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

NORTHEAST CL Meet in NY.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-02, 03:24 PM
LexRoc
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nassau Colesium....that sounds good to me.

Rob
Old 07-30-02, 06:39 PM
whago
Driver School Candidate

I'm in. What is the agenda for Aug. 10 once we arrive to Lexus of Manhattan? Please confirm
Old 07-31-02, 05:30 AM
Johnny Mo
GX and 2IS Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NC sounds like it might be good

Import Expression...hmm there's an idea. How about this:

the Westchester/CT crowd meets at the Mobil station as planned, the Brooklyn crowd (and vicinity) meets at the Naval Base, and then we all pick a time to meet in Manhattan at the dealership. THen we go to NC to check out Import Expression...Timetable may have to change though.

TicaLis300,

can you give us the specifics on the show time agenda etc, so we can plan around that and meet up with more CL members at the Col.
Old 07-31-02, 09:42 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

There you go Johnny........ How's that plan guys???? It sure sounds good to me.....
Old 07-31-02, 09:54 AM
DrewGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Yup, that works for me. It's easier for me just too meet up with you at Lexus of Manhattan.

If all you guys are meeting at 1pm, than what time do you think you will be at LOM? My guess it would be around 2:30 or so.

You guys might want to make the rendevous point at LOM at 1pm in order to make the show in Long Island at a descent time.

We still have 10 days too decide.
Old 07-31-02, 10:07 AM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by DrewGS4
Yup, that works for me. It's easier for me just too meet up with you at Lexus of Manhattan.

If all you guys are meeting at 1pm, than what time do you think you will be at LOM? My guess it would be around 2:30 or so.

You guys might want to make the rendevous point at LOM at 1pm in order to make the show in Long Island at a descent time.

We still have 10 days too decide.
If we are going to Import Expression here are my recommendations, CT/Westchester crowd meet at Mobil, THEN go to Naval Base in brooklyn, then we all go down to LOM.
Old 07-31-02, 10:35 AM
whago
Driver School Candidate

Silly question, what do we do at LOM once we arrive there if we are heading to Long Island for the show??
Old 07-31-02, 12:53 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by whago
Silly question, what do we do at LOM once we arrive there if we are heading to Long Island for the show??
We just hang there for alittle bit and represent Clublexus, because LOM is going to be another sponser for CL....
Old 07-31-02, 07:05 PM
RX300TC
Pole Position

Originally posted by TicaLis300
u guys suck!! i hate missing any kind of meets, especially ones that are somewhat local... my club will be showing at Import Xpression Nassau Colliseum on the 10th and would love for you guys to come stop by.... let me know
Tica-

You know if the NC is charging a parking fee that day? Depending on the events, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

Thanks,
TC
Old 07-31-02, 08:21 PM
LexRoc
Lead Lap

<<You know if the NC is charging a parking fee that day? Depending on the events, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. >>

Sometimes I park in the Marriott when I go there. Depending on the event, they will charge 10 bucks, but you can get 5 of it back if you go to the bar. I just like it because after a game or a concert, its tough to get out of the colesium, and takes me only a couple of minutes to get out of the Marriott.

Rob
Old 08-01-02, 06:44 AM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

stupid things always happen. just got rear ended yesterday I will try to have the car fixed before the meeting. It going to take a while to get that Veilside rear bumper before the meeting.....
Old 08-01-02, 07:08 AM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by VSsc400
stupid things always happen. just got rear ended yesterday I will try to have the car fixed before the meeting. It going to take a while to get that Veilside rear bumper before the meeting.....
damn dude let us know, we want you there!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-01-02, 09:52 AM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

even if I can't have it fixed I'll be there if you guys don't mind having to look at black duct taped rear bumper.... but lets hope that it will be fixed before that....
Old 08-01-02, 10:43 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Don't mind at all.....
Old 08-05-02, 06:07 AM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

ok folks we are one week away, if you are going and aren't on the list on the first page of this thread, PLEASE let me know.

Remember we are meeting at the Naval Base at 1pm from their we go to LOM, and then on to Nassaeu Colliseum for Import Xpression.

Also don't forget to bring some $$$ for the car show. I dunno how much it is.

Last edited by futuregs; 08-05-02 at 06:46 AM.

Quick Reply: NORTHEAST CL Meet in NY.....