Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Mass peeps?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-11, 05:11 AM
Merwin121
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Banikid
How much does he charge? Might need my rolled this spring.
I might be up for this too...

-Merwin
Old 02-02-11, 09:44 AM
EastSC3
Driver

Originally Posted by Merwin121
Word. Good looks. Haha. Nah, I don't think I'd even try it. I don't feel too confident with body work.

I wouldn't need it done until spring anyways. Pointless to get it done now, I don't even drive that car.

-Merwin
Yeah my car is parked for now too, Im tinkin next month im gettin custom rear fenders, Hot Rod shop weldin new quarters in and flaring it for me, I know a lot of dudes from NH that pull n roll fenders too, just PM me when you think about it doing it and Ill let you know whats da deal.
Old 02-02-11, 01:21 PM
Merwin121
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by EastSC3
Yeah my car is parked for now too, Im tinkin next month im gettin custom rear fenders, Hot Rod shop weldin new quarters in and flaring it for me, I know a lot of dudes from NH that pull n roll fenders too, just PM me when you think about it doing it and Ill let you know whats da deal.
Niceee. I'm definitely going to take you up on this when spring comes around. I live like 15min from NH too.

Do I need to get my quarter panels welded in to flare out the fenders? Don't really know what I'm doing, but I do know what look I'm going for. Haha.
Old 02-02-11, 02:44 PM
EastSC3
Driver

Niceee. I'm definitely going to take you up on this when spring comes around. I live like 15min from NH too.

Do I need to get my quarter panels welded in to flare out the fenders? Don't really know what I'm doing, but I do know what look I'm going for. Haha.
Well it depends on you, Because you want to roll/shave ur fenders that means you are lowering your car correct? I mean the roll all depends on how low you go and what size rims/tires your running. Im gettin custom quarters cause i dont want to go fiberglass overfenders and im going to run big size wheels.

So how low you dropping your car?
Old 02-02-11, 04:10 PM
Merwin121
Driver School Candidate

Well it depends on you, Because you want to roll/shave ur fenders that means you are lowering your car correct? I mean the roll all depends on how low you go and what size rims/tires your running. Im gettin custom quarters cause i dont want to go fiberglass overfenders and im going to run big size wheels.

So how low you dropping your car?
I don't really know how low I wanna go. I haven't installed my coilovers yet. I know I will be on 20" wheels. I like the semi-tire tuck look, so I'm going to see if I can do that. I definitely don't like the negative camber look, so I have RCAs to hopefully correct that. I won't know anything until I start putting stuff on in the spring. I don't even know what tires I'm going to run yet. This is going to be my first lowered vehicle.

What part of NH is this garage located at?
Old 02-02-11, 09:01 PM
Banikid
Lead Lap

Live Pretty much down the street from NH. So Ill hit you up when I finally decide what rims and how low im going.
Old 02-03-11, 12:44 PM
EastSC3
Driver

I don't really know how low I wanna go. I haven't installed my coilovers yet. I know I will be on 20" wheels. I like the semi-tire tuck look, so I'm going to see if I can do that. I definitely don't like the negative camber look, so I have RCAs to hopefully correct that. I won't know anything until I start putting stuff on in the spring. I don't even know what tires I'm going to run yet. This is going to be my first lowered vehicle.

What part of NH is this garage located at?
ohh u gonna be on 20's lol, The way you want to lower your car a light roll will be fine. Check the Wheel fitment guide n see what people do when they lower on 20's
Old 02-03-11, 07:42 PM
Merwin121
Driver School Candidate

ohh u gonna be on 20's lol, The way you want to lower your car a light roll will be fine. Check the Wheel fitment guide n see what people do when they lower on 20's
Yuppp, definitely rollin on 20s. Just bought some Vossens from a vendor here on ClubLexus. They recommended a tire size too. Can't wait to start puttin stuff on. I'm almost positive I'm going to need a fender pull.

Are there a lot of Lexus meets here in MA? I've never been to a meet before.

-Merwin
Old 02-07-11, 08:51 AM
EastSC3
Driver

Not really man, we tryin to have one in spring, I go to drift meets with all da drift cars lol, everyone is welcome to that, I mean if any body want to roll with me to the 240sxone/Bosstown meet on april 17th, its a sunday, that be cool, Just hit me up if anybody wants to go
Old 02-07-11, 09:46 AM
Banikid
Lead Lap

Was on 240sxone and just saw that meet. Imma go to that even if my car is bone stock.
Old 02-07-11, 09:18 PM
kpkim01
Lead Lap

whose down for a meet (not meat lol) on march 19th??
Old 02-08-11, 10:50 AM
EastSC3
Driver

my car is goin in for bodywork end of month plus its gonna be painted, so i wouldnt make dat meet
Old 02-08-11, 10:56 AM
kpkim01
Lead Lap

bring peters car lol
hows ben's 240 comin?
Old 02-08-11, 02:48 PM
EastSC3
Driver

Installed powering steering lines back in, that KA in his 240sx is all messed up lol, da kid dat swapped it in did real bad, right now we tryin to fix all da things that are wrong lol, Hes probably gona swap a SR in da spring so we'll see
Old 02-08-11, 03:49 PM
kpkim01
Lead Lap

ooh dahm, but yea, definatly gunna try and make this meet work. idk where we should do it, maybe at a carwash, cruise, then some food?

Quick Reply: Mass peeps?