Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Clublex & 300.net at Central Ave in Yonkers.

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-02, 09:41 AM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah hopefully...lol you been stressin over it for so long. Dude I got a place by me that will do it.

Also I'm gonna go again this thursday, this time it should be without my girlfriend so I can stay longer. =]
Old 08-18-02, 09:50 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, I can't stay long... I got to be up for work at 5:30 and I can't come in late, because I have to pick my cousin up from JFK on Wednesday and I have to leave work earily... But I will be there....
Old 08-19-02, 11:26 AM
SilverLS400
Pole Position

if you guys stay till like 12 or so i can show u guys where the spot is....where the races take place.

If we all gonna go thursday, we should met up somewhere and roll in there all together.

10 oclock is a good time to roll down there.
Old 08-19-02, 11:28 AM
SilverLS400
Pole Position

Yo mrspyder....

no offence taken, what kind of rims you got on ur ride?? how much??
Old 08-19-02, 04:35 PM
Johnny Mo
GX and 2IS Moderator

Default Westchester meet(s)

Guys,

what am I on the pay no mind list? j/k I probably wouldn't have been able to make it anyway.

I tried contacting the County Parks office about using Saxon Woods park for a meet (parking lot, picnic facilities mini golf and maybe even the pool) I haven't heard back anything yet. I'll wait until Tues (tomorrow) and call them again. I didn't know if we could get parking fees waived, if there was a fee to reserve.use a "private" picnic area to bbq etc. So hopefully they get back to me before the summer is over, but I'll start harrassing them again tomorrow...it looks like it'd be a good place, convenient (right off the highway(s) etc. And we can do a CL mini Golf tourney!!!
Old 08-19-02, 05:53 PM
alexus
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

darn.. i missed it!!@#$ i totally forgot about it((
Old 08-23-02, 04:53 PM
theorem
Driver School Candidate

Smile woot

The black IS that cypher posted above is mine and yes my name is Tom. It was definitely awesome hanging out at Nathan's last week. Cypher; i told you id find the Cl board and post
Future are you the kid who lives 5 minutes away from me?

Last edited by theorem; 08-23-02 at 06:03 PM.
Old 08-23-02, 08:11 PM
SilverLS400
Pole Position

whats up tom...remember me i am the guy with the silver LS...i thought u said u were a member of CL when i met u like 3 weeks ago.

Well guys nathans was dead this thursday due to all the rain...i went down to berlin coat factory there were some guys with the audis and vws
Old 08-23-02, 08:30 PM
theorem
Driver School Candidate

Originally posted by SilverLS400
whats up tom...remember me i am the guy with the silver LS...i thought u said u were a member of CL when i met u like 3 weeks ago.

Well guys nathans was dead this thursday due to all the rain...i went down to berlin coat factory there were some guys with the audis and vws
Nah i usually just post on is300.net. Ill start reading this board now too. Good group of people.
Old 08-24-02, 06:24 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Tom, what's up kid?? I had a question for you, Is that a L-Sportline kit your running?? And if so how many problems did you have getting it on?? I just had the shop repaint mine and it looks like I'mgoing to have problems .... Well, in anycase maybe this Thursday we can all meet down on Central Ave... I'm in atleast... Oh, and Tom it is FutureGS who lives down the street from you... huh, small world....
Old 08-26-02, 12:53 AM
theorem
Driver School Candidate

Originally posted by mrsypher
Tom, what's up kid?? I had a question for you, Is that a L-Sportline kit your running?? And if so how many problems did you have getting it on?? I just had the shop repaint mine and it looks like I'mgoing to have problems .... Well, in anycase maybe this Thursday we can all meet down on Central Ave... I'm in atleast... Oh, and Tom it is FutureGS who lives down the street from you... huh, small world....
I spent four days with the shop owner sanding and molding my L Sportline kit so it fit right. You will have problems if you remove it. We carefully painted mine while it was on the car. It seemed to be the only way for a good fit. It caused no problems. Heres some new pics for you to see:

Old 08-26-02, 05:06 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Thumbs up

Very nice...... I'll show you mine if it ever gets put on... The Fukin bodyshop has had my kit for over a month now...
Old 08-26-02, 05:26 PM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Yeah Tom I'm the one who lives on Forest Ave, right off 202 next to Todville Plaza. Brandon is my name if you forget. Feel free to stop by the house, you can't miss it 7th house on right (beige) and look for the white GS.
Old 08-26-02, 05:43 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by futuregs
Yeah Tom I'm the one who lives on Forest Ave, right off 202 next to Todville Plaza. Brandon is my name if you forget. Feel free to stop by the house, you can't miss it 7th house on right (beige) and look for the white GS.
What about me?? I'm not invited????
Old 08-27-02, 11:19 AM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by mrsypher

What about me?? I'm not invited????
Lol Mike your always invited, you shouldn't have to even ask. Actually since you bring it up we can have a BBQ at my house or something? Vinny, Tom, You and me??? You can all meet my mom and 3 cats.

Quick Reply: Clublex & 300.net at Central Ave in Yonkers.