Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

FBF OCT 12th 02

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-02, 12:24 PM
Lexozz
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by EvgeshaIS300
hey guys is some one bringing a camera????
I'm bringing a camera and camcorder.
Old 10-07-02, 12:35 PM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

last time I think Alexus took awesome pics on his digicam. I think LexRoc also brought one. In any event there was like 8 or 9 digicams and took some nice nice photos.
Old 10-07-02, 01:09 PM
DJ SprinklesNJO
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

120mph.....! hmmm theres room for that kind of speed? gives me an idea. lets do some drag racing. ill put up $500 to anyone with the fastest GS, IS or any other lex that my rx300 can beat you. yup thats right, i bet my rx can run any other lex down................................. one catch though. you have to drive in reverse while i drive foward, hahaha. yea right u didnt think i could actually beat another lex. well maybe an LX. so whos up for the challenge, lol
Old 10-07-02, 01:28 PM
DJ SprinklesNJO
Lexus Test Driver

hey another thing, are we gonna have any raffles, like 50/50 or prizes awarded. we can do just a random raffle and the person wins a prize. (maybe some prizes can be bought at dealerships or a donation from lexus of manhatten) or we can do it like a small show, (best car/upgrades, paint/shine, or best stock, best interior/stereo. etc) anyone want to do that?
Old 10-07-02, 01:30 PM
Lexozz
Lead Lap

Originally posted by DJ SprinklesNJO
120mph.....! hmmm theres room for that kind of speed? gives me an idea. lets do some drag racing. ill put up $500 to anyone with the fastest GS, IS or any other lex that my rx300 can beat you. yup thats right, i bet my rx can run any other lex down................................. one catch though. you have to drive in reverse while i drive foward, hahaha. yea right u didnt think i could actually beat another lex. well maybe an LX. so whos up for the challenge, lol
As long as no one else is out there that day. Towards the entrance there was one park P.O. sitting in his car, but that was along the road with the double solid line that has a speed limit. Where I went had no double solid and NO SPEED LIMIT.
Old 10-07-02, 01:31 PM
alexus
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally posted by Lexozz
Hey guys!

I couldn't help myself. On Sat I had some time on my hands, went out to FBF just to take a look, never been there but I took a run in the field all the way to the end by the water. Coming back I decided to give my LS some extra gas of course with the ECT on, before you know it the speedo read 120MPH....OOOPS!
LOL careful.. sometimes cops are there..
Old 10-07-02, 01:31 PM
EvgeshaIS300
Lexus Test Driver

well that place used to be an airpor. Runway, get the picture.
On another hand there is a police station not far from there and on another side there is a parking for police chapers LOL
Old 10-07-02, 01:32 PM
alexus
Pole Position

Originally posted by EvgeshaIS300
hey guys is some one bringing a camera????
i'm bringing my camera and goin make a lot of pictures
Old 10-07-02, 01:32 PM
Lexozz
Lead Lap

hey another thing, are we gonna have any raffles, like 50/50 or prizes awarded. we can do just a random raffle and the person wins a prize. (maybe some prizes can be bought at dealerships or a donation from lexus of manhatten) or we can do it like a small show, (best car/upgrades, paint/shine, or best stock, best interior/stereo. etc) anyone want to do that?
Sounds like a good idea! I'm in.
Old 10-07-02, 01:34 PM
EvgeshaIS300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by alexus

i'm bringing my camera and goin make a lot of pictures

cool i want some pics of my IS as i dont have any.
Old 10-07-02, 01:39 PM
alexus
Pole Position

last time i took very few pictures due to i forgot more memory.. this time i'm taking more so going make more pictures
Old 10-07-02, 01:52 PM
Lexozz
Lead Lap

Cool

Originally posted by alexus
last time i took very few pictures due to i forgot more memory.. this time i'm taking more so going make more pictures
Cool!
Old 10-07-02, 01:57 PM
GS430 GUY
Lexus Test Driver

Thumbs down Weather Update

Ok, here's a not so good weather update. The latest computer models are hinting at rain/showers for Saturday. I'll spare most the details of what is going on, but moisture from TS Kyle may move up the coast this week as an inverted trough (weakness in a high pressure ridge) forms along the NC to GA coast. Models slowly move this up the coast. If it moves far enough north, we get rain, otherwise we stay out of the rain and deal with an onshore flow. So either we get rain for Sat or it's cloudy with temps in the low to mid 60's and a easterly wind. I'll keep everyone updated, hopefully with better news next time.
Old 10-07-02, 02:00 PM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

with only 5 days to 12th I don't know if we can get raffles or stuff. Who would buy the prizes? Last time Johnny Mo went to LOM and got some stuff but he's still down as a maybe so I'm not too sure.
Old 10-07-02, 02:01 PM
EvgeshaIS300
Lexus Test Driver

i got my fingers crossed for good weather

Quick Reply: FBF OCT 12th 02