Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

FBF OCT 12th 02

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-02, 09:28 PM
alexus
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

most car washed would be closed.. and the one that are open.. no one is in there.. including staff so i dont know...
Old 10-11-02, 09:37 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by SilverLS400
OK i am comming. I talked the mike the other night. Hey mike this gas station place ant working for me. I cant find it. Imma call you tonite. I got my 3way working so i am good. Also, should i wash my car seeing its gonna rain anyway...makes no sence right......
I'm still washing mine.... But I'm corky like that. And as for the Gas station, how can you not find it??? Are you even on the right HWY???? How about this.... Just back track alittle and meet me at the Moble station where everyone is meeting up... Or just go down Fordham Rd. on to Pellhem PKWY till you see Hutchinson PKWY south, it's before I95.... Jump on that and a few miles down is the Whitstone... And Like a mile or so before that is the Gas station I was talking about... I know it's there because I stopped and got gas there last week, on my way out to Long Island....

Another thing... I'm very pleased to see that everyone is still going even though the weather will be crappy... But I think I will be heading out to the Import Eurasia Show out in Jersey... It's going to be in and outdoors... And it starts at 4 and ends at midnight... $20. bucks at the door.... I'll pay for whoever goes down.....http://www.importeurasia.com/event_schedule/index.html
Old 10-11-02, 09:44 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

SIKE........
Old 10-12-02, 01:44 AM
NYC ES3
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default 12 hrs away

I just popped on to see what is probably the last of the posts so far till Sat (tomorrow) I couldn't wash my baby but I cleaned the chrome so It'll be all wet tomorrow but my Chrome will be shinin!!!..........I just printed my paper with CL screen name and my real name it looks pretty cool.......oh and sorry fellas looks like I'll only have one girl with me tomorrow the other one cancelled hope this one doesn't cancel also.....Hey U know how females get when it rains...they think they are gonna melt or sumthin...either way The ES3, Me, my daughter and oh yeah the turkey meat and chips will be there.....with two umbrellas..
Old 10-12-02, 01:48 AM
NYC Max
Driver

Wanted to see if the Oakleys/Kings Infinity caravan was still on. Anyway, I'll see you guys there and try to park as far away as I can, lol.
Old 10-12-02, 02:18 AM
alexus
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

i'll be there.. if it wont be raining then i'll take my car for wash.. if it is.. then it'll be closed.. but i'll meet at 11:30 as promised
Old 10-12-02, 02:40 AM
BkLexZ
Pole Position

Infiniti dealership meet is still on, at 11:30 even if it rains.
Old 10-12-02, 03:26 AM
DJ SprinklesNJO
Lexus Test Driver

OK ONE QUICK LITTLE CHANGE, THE RAFFLE TICKETS WILL BE $1 EACH INSTEAD OF $5 EACH. BUT THE $5 WILL BUY YOU AN ARMS LEGNTH. JUST LOOK FOR ME "JIMMY" YOUNG KID SELLING RAFFLE TICKETS. ILL PROB BE WALKING AROUND WITH A BUCKET AND ROLL OF TICKETS IN HAND.
Old 10-12-02, 08:19 AM
SilverLS400
Pole Position

Default Re: 12 hrs away

Originally posted by NYC ES3
I just popped on to see what is probably the last of the posts so far till Sat (tomorrow) I couldn't wash my baby but I cleaned the chrome so It'll be all wet tomorrow but my Chrome will be shinin!!!..........I just printed my paper with CL screen name and my real name it looks pretty cool.......oh and sorry fellas looks like I'll only have one girl with me tomorrow the other one cancelled hope this one doesn't cancel also.....Hey U know how females get when it rains...they think they are gonna melt or sumthin...either way The ES3, Me, my daughter and oh yeah the turkey meat and chips will be there.....with two umbrellas..
i belive my problem was, that i keep on taking the cross bronx...opps. lol ur briniing some memories about the gas station now.

Well its Saturday Morning, and its raining. For everyone on the road today...just take it easy...i seen to0 many accidents yesterday, hope everyone comes and have a safe drive.
Old 10-12-02, 08:20 AM
SilverLS400
Pole Position

Default Re: Re: 12 hrs away

Originally posted by SilverLS400

i belive my problem was, that i keep on taking the cross bronx...opps. lol ur briniing some memories about the gas station now.

Well its Saturday Morning, and its raining. For everyone on the road today...just take it easy...i seen to0 many accidents yesterday, hope everyone comes and have a safe drive.

OPPPS I QUOTED THE WORNG GUY AND TOO LAZY TO CHANGE IT....ITS 7AM HERE....lol
Old 10-12-02, 10:25 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Wake the F@CK Up....... Lets get a move on, see ya later I'm out my door.....
Old 10-12-02, 10:41 AM
DJ SprinklesNJO
Lexus Test Driver

LOL MR SYPHER, VERY FUNNY. OK. EVERYONE BETTER BE ON THEIR WAY, ILL CERTAINLY BE THERE WITH A NICE AND DIRTY CAR, INSIDE AND OUT! :eek:
Old 10-12-02, 01:44 PM
Blackmarket
Pole Position

im going guys. Just finished SATs, i am on my way.
Old 10-12-02, 05:34 PM
Blackmarket
Pole Position

im back home from the meet. Its 4 30. I waited with 4 other guys for about 2hours. We took some pics but I am wondering where everyone else was?
Old 10-12-02, 08:35 PM
EWilson
Driver School Candidate

Smile

I was one of the four guys that you met today, Although it was a small turnout, It was nice meeting you all. Maybe we can reschedule another meet alot sooner, Maybe in a week or two before it gets cold. What do you guys think about that ? Also if it happens to rain all day like today. Maybe we could have the meeting inside one of the airplane hangers. I have seen guys that had a BMW meeting use them.

Quick Reply: FBF OCT 12th 02