Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

FBF OCT 12th 02

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-02, 09:39 PM
Blackmarket
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey Eon, nice GS . Ye, I will call up Floyd Bennet sometime during the week and ask them if we can use the hangers . I want another meet to go down but with a better turnout. It was fun though, all 5 of us.

Last edited by Blackmarket; 10-12-02 at 09:39 PM.
Old 10-13-02, 02:04 AM
alexus
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

well..

meeting was suppose to take place at noon (12), me and few other people was waiting everyone till 1am.. then since it was raining pretty hard we moved our meeting to different place (in-door)...

so.. next time either be there on time or take someone phone number.. so that you can call.. we was going leave one of the car there w/ note.. but no one wanted to leave their car there .. everyone had some mods that they was going show to each other..
Old 10-13-02, 02:05 AM
alexus
Pole Position

even though rain did his part to our meeting .. i still enjoyed this meeting going post some pictures soon it's 1am.. and I just got home heh
Old 10-13-02, 02:08 AM
DJ SprinklesNJO
Lexus Test Driver

HEY THE FOUR OR FIVE OF U GUYS, WE ALL MET UP EARLIER AND WAITED THERE FOR LIKE 2 HOURS, THEN WE DECIDED TO GO OVER TO THE KINGS PLAZA PARKIN GARAGE, SO WE WERE OUT OF THE RAIN. THERE WAS A GOOD TURNOUT, MAYBE LIKE 30 OR SO PEOPLE. SORRY U GUYS MISSED US. I DEF THINK WE SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER MEET REAL SOON B4 IT GETS COLD. AND OUT OF THE RAIN. THE MEET WAS GOOD BUT BC OF THE RAIN SOME THINGS WERE HARD TO DO. MEETING AND CHECKING OUT OTHER PEOPLES CARS WAS HARD TO DO THE WAY WE WERE PARKED AND BC OF THE PUDDLES. NEXT TIME I THINK ALL THAT WILL BE BETTER
Old 10-13-02, 02:20 AM
Sam Khoury
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was one of the guys hanging out with Blackmarket and EWilson. I found out where you guys were supposed to be from some employee in little building adjacent to the little guard building in the middle of the street at the entrance to FBF. He pointed down a road where he said he say you guys. Maybe you guys could have left a message with him. Well what's done is done. Hey, I still have the pound of salami I bought for the meet. I guess I'll be eating salami all week...lol.
Old 10-13-02, 02:22 AM
NYC ES3
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Nice turnout despite...

Was nice to see those who did show...I counted 21 Cars B4 I left...I knew the GS's would be there in numbers....Nice rides tho fellas....Dispite the weather it was real cool seeing everybodies car and matchin people to the screen names and cars.....I'm down for another meet B4 it gets cold ...so at least everybody can wash thier car for a sunny day...Cause all the chrome and paint was nice guys but EVERYBODIES Lex was dirty in some way including mine......LOL
Old 10-13-02, 04:20 AM
alexus
Pole Position

here is the pictures from today's meeting

http://alexus.fotki.com/cars/lexus/clublexus/10122002/
Old 10-13-02, 04:34 AM
Sam Khoury
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn those pics look so nice. I'm so pissed I didn't find you guys.
Old 10-13-02, 04:39 AM
alexus
Pole Position

for future notice..

PM me fo my phone number..

i'll be definatly on any/every meet there is .. close by at least .. so you can always call me and ask where the heck am i

or another solution

DO NOT BE LATE! AT LEAST NOT FOR TWO HOURS!

heh

that should do it
Old 10-13-02, 04:58 AM
Lexus of Manhattan
Lexus Dealership

Sounds like you all had a nice time. let's see to possibly make something on a Sunday, I am never able to make it on Saturday's due to religious observance. I will also speak with my GM about LOM sponsorship, as well as possibly raffling off some things. Let me know, and I'll let you know. thanks!
Eddie
Old 10-13-02, 05:18 AM
BkLexZ
Pole Position

Talking

The moved meet was great at the Kings Plaza Mall Parking Lot, but we should do another one soon and do as the park ranger told us get a permit they can put up a tent for us or we can reserve a building that they have which I figure is like warehouse which will be great for this event. Nice meeting all the members.Lets make sure that the weather is nice and get an even bigger turn out. VSSC400 organize one more.
Old 10-13-02, 10:41 AM
Blackmarket
Pole Position

Damn. I feel bad now. I could not have come any ealier though. I had to take SATs and they finished at 12:40. Whatever. Lets have another meet in two weeks or so.
Old 10-13-02, 01:36 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Sorry, about leaving FBF and not leaving a message or a note telling you where we'd be.... I feel bad that you guys were there while we were elsewhere... And I was wondering where Sam was. Sorry guys... I will post pics in alittle while after I resize them... they'll be up in the Lobby....
Old 10-13-02, 01:44 PM
Blackmarket
Pole Position

It's alright. **** happens. I couldnt get there before 1 30 anyways.
Old 10-13-02, 02:55 PM
alexus
Pole Position

well

we already agreed that next meeting going be on sunday 'cause when i went to my dealership and talked to people i know.. they would love to make it but they couldn't due to saturday is working day for them..

Quick Reply: FBF OCT 12th 02