Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

FBF OCT 12th 02

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-02, 11:54 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts
Question

Originally posted by alexus
once you passed so called gates proceed to your very first left turn and then follow towards about 3 minutes of drive (if you following speed limit sings) and about 45-55 seconds if you came on lexus meeting on your lexus , you going pass local "tallest" building somewhere on half of the road and on somewhere at 3/4 of full road you (all the way to the end, (no turns)) you would make a left turn where you would see bunch of lexuses parked there and that would be the place that you was looking for
When you say "gates", do you mean the gates on the toll bridge going to the Rockaways? Sorry, I'm more familiar with the western side of Brooklyn than the eastern.
Old 09-30-02, 12:41 AM
alexus
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally posted by lexusk8

When you say "gates", do you mean the gates on the toll bridge going to the Rockaways? Sorry, I'm more familiar with the western side of Brooklyn than the eastern.
eh.. okay

right after you get off your exit on belt parkway (11S i belive) keep going towards roackways and on the last traffic light make left turn and there you'll see almost never attended gates and thats' what i meant by "gates"

Old 09-30-02, 12:03 PM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by mrsypher
Great Dennis... When are you coming back?? And are you driving down with us or will you already be down there??
I'll be already there with my chill stix to chase off anyone who tries to take the spot. I am returning on Tuesday.

Roll call updated on 1st page 1st thread.

Those of you who said they were maybe please firm up so we can start dividing up things to bring.

There are a few of you who were there last time that have not said they are comming or not. You know who you are. Those of you who know fellow CL members who may be interested in comming please let them know of the meet

Last edited by VSsc400; 09-30-02 at 12:13 PM.
Old 09-30-02, 02:46 PM
EvgeshaIS300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey VSsc400

You have me down +1
I'm not shure about +1 yet but me you can defntly count in.
I look forward to this event. Hope the wether will be good.

Let me know what i should bring.
Old 09-30-02, 08:43 PM
SilverLS400
Pole Position

YO SPYDER!! REMEMBER ME FROM YONKERS??

well i am a bronx buddie and i never went down to this place, and dont want to get lost also. SO where we gonna meet at. This will be really nice.
Old 09-30-02, 09:55 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by SilverLS400
YO SPYDER!! REMEMBER ME FROM YONKERS??

well i am a bronx buddie and i never went down to this place, and dont want to get lost also. SO where we gonna meet at. This will be really nice.
LOL... Of course I remember you... But I see you don't remember my name .... I was thinking for all my pals in the BX who want to join us, you guys can meet up with us on the Hutch... Before the bridge at the service station... Do you know where I'm talking about??
Old 09-30-02, 10:14 PM
BkLexZ
Pole Position

New member to the CL community. About three weeks ago I purchased a 99 gs 300, been reading the CL forums and other stuff and i think this is the best place to pledge allegience to. Very interested about attending FBF Oct 12 meet since Im in Brooklyn. Even though Im stock for now hope I dont feel left out at the meet. Hope to see some members there.
Old 09-30-02, 10:16 PM
SilverLS400
Pole Position

Originally posted by mrsypher

LOL... Of course I remember you... But I see you don't remember my name .... I was thinking for all my pals in the BX who want to join us, you guys can meet up with us on the Hutch... Before the bridge at the service station... Do you know where I'm talking about??
Dude i dont kno where u talking about. Name the exit before and after the service station and ill be there.
Old 10-01-02, 10:29 AM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

I have posted to all the forums about the meet one more time.

I will try to keep everyone's out of pocket expense to less than 10 bucks a member for the food and drinks.
Old 10-01-02, 11:14 AM
clivej
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi guys,I'm in also along with Dave the Zaino distributer in manhatten.He will have products for sale and will only be too happy to help and instruct (those who need it), the proper way and the tips involved in getting your ride to represent to its fullest.
clive
PS. guys,if you purchese from dave there is NO tax or S/H. Straight up cash deal.

Last edited by clivej; 10-01-02 at 11:26 AM.
Old 10-01-02, 03:22 PM
Sam Khoury
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Count me in. Except I don't think I need to write my screen name and real name on a piece of paper since they are the same...lol.
Old 10-01-02, 04:01 PM
DJ SprinklesNJO
Lexus Test Driver

ok so what are some of the supplys and things we will need to bring. lets get some idea's down on paper. then we can devide it up among people.
also does anyone have any extra club lexus stickers that they can bring to the meet, i need some on my truck to represent.

oh another idea... let me say this now bc it might be too hetic at the meet, i think we should all take one big group pic of all the people at the meet and the cars in the background, this way we can post it on clublexus. any comments?

oh i just thought of something else. would it be alright if my friend comes by with his monetero bc he wants to sell his whole audio system. and it is still hooked up so u can hear it. he's got some really nice stuff, expensive stuff, and custom made plexiglass box. but anyway is that ok, ill tell him he has to park it away from all the lexus's hehehe lol
Old 10-01-02, 05:48 PM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

Your food assignments are in.

If you are not happy with what you were asked to bring please PM me and I will see if I can switch you around with someone.

I think the above items are all less than 10 bucks a person so I think its fair.

I thought it was too cold or maybe difficult to find bbq items so I decided to do cold cuts instead.

I think there is enough for like 3-4 drinks a person and enough food for 30 people.

If you guys feel that something is inadequate please let me know so we can make the guests(memebers who are bringing friends) to bring something also.
Old 10-01-02, 05:49 PM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by DJ SprinklesNJO
ok so what are some of the supplys and things we will need to bring. lets get some idea's down on paper. then we can devide it up among people.
also does anyone have any extra club lexus stickers that they can bring to the meet, i need some on my truck to represent.

oh another idea... let me say this now bc it might be too hetic at the meet, i think we should all take one big group pic of all the people at the meet and the cars in the background, this way we can post it on clublexus. any comments?

oh i just thought of something else. would it be alright if my friend comes by with his monetero bc he wants to sell his whole audio system. and it is still hooked up so u can hear it. he's got some really nice stuff, expensive stuff, and custom made plexiglass box. but anyway is that ok, ill tell him he has to park it away from all the lexus's hehehe lol
bring them all
Old 10-01-02, 05:54 PM
DJ SprinklesNJO
Lexus Test Driver

yup sounds good, also how bout chips, pretezles, etc. and im not sure if i saw napkins. do u have that? also just my opinion, u really think it will be too cold for a barbeque? i think that will feed more people easier.
oh also where are we gonna put all the food. is someone bringing a table where we can lay it all out?

Quick Reply: FBF OCT 12th 02