Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

let's meet

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-03, 10:36 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Sam Khoury
Ok, no doughnuts...lol.

Mike, just out of curiousity, is the Lexus getting the "Just Married" treatment?...you know "Just Married" written on the rear window and stuff dragging behind the car. Make sure you take some pics of that. And you'd better be using those Lexus GS stretch limos I've seen around.
That would be something.... i could see it now driving off dragging cans.. Yeah right...... I have a bunch of Limo's but none of them are Lexo's... But I have a Excaliber Stretch for me...
Old 02-07-03, 10:45 AM
Sam Khoury
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whoah! Excalibur stretch! You da man!!! But I want a Lexus GS limo when I get married. I still want to see the cans dragging behind your GS at the next meet you attend...that would be a sight to see....lol.

I just realized that I've totally changed the topic of this thread and the people coming here to read about the meet every time they get a new email are probably getting annoyed with me.

By the way, every time we get this snow in NYC, it makes me happy that I still haven't put on my 18" wheels yet even though I want to because the boxes are taking up too much room in my apartment. I've already decided to wait until at least the middle of March before putting them on. I want to give NYC time to fill the potholes...lol.

Last edited by Sam Khoury; 02-07-03 at 10:47 AM.
Old 02-07-03, 10:50 AM
alexus
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

i already decided what kind i'm still in middle of decision wither to get 18" or 19".. maybe i get 18" since nyc's roads are so ****ty
Old 02-07-03, 02:25 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Sam Khoury
Whoah! Excalibur stretch! You da man!!! But I want a Lexus GS limo when I get married. I still want to see the cans dragging behind your GS at the next meet you attend...that would be a sight to see....lol.

I just realized that I've totally changed the topic of this thread and the people coming here to read about the meet every time they get a new email are probably getting annoyed with me.

By the way, every time we get this snow in NYC, it makes me happy that I still haven't put on my 18" wheels yet even though I want to because the boxes are taking up too much room in my apartment. I've already decided to wait until at least the middle of March before putting them on. I want to give NYC time to fill the potholes...lol.
I hate the snow.... I wanted to put my new rims on for some testing and pics and now I can't do it... And now it's supposed to snow on Monday too... Winter just plain SUCKS..... Sometimes I wish I lived in Cali... <<<<<ALL YEAR MODDING>>>>>>