Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

North East CL, Track Day. March/29/03!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-03, 11:07 AM
wmulli
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NJ Caravan??

Hey guys,

I'd like to caravan up to the track (since I don't know where it is!). Is there a NJ group getting together?

-Mike M.
Old 03-13-03, 12:37 PM
NYC ES3
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default WOULD HAVE LOVED TO

WHAts up fellas??!!!

Damn I would love to make that date but I wont be here either......I'll have my ES 300 there in spirit though!!
Damn I need some HP.....well that'll have to wait till I cop that G35 coupe...LOL

Well fellas enjoy !!
Old 03-13-03, 01:23 PM
XxLS400xX
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i am meeting mike up at the gas station on the hutch. along with some of my boys.

Rich i think you should meet us at the area they posted above.
Old 03-13-03, 02:50 PM
angelslex
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default R.S.V.P

Can i just show up?
Old 03-13-03, 06:54 PM
sxylxy
Lead Lap

I'm in on the gas station meet, but some bad news for dennis i think? He's settin this up right? My buddy with the sc isn't going to make it, so we're 1 down. But I can see that's not going to be a prob, looks like there's a good deal of people coming. So I will see everyone in a couple weeks, assuming it isn't snowing still
Old 03-14-03, 05:42 AM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I see that as we are getting closer to the date we are getting alot more people jumping on board. Good to see it.

everyone please check the 1st post of this thread. if your name does not apprear on the list please PM me and I will add you to the list. If there are any mistakes that you guys see let me know so I can change them. If you have any suggestions please PM me so I can take a vote with the orgnizers and the members. thanks.

dennis
Old 03-14-03, 02:01 PM
DrewGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I been outta of the loop for a while, and I am reading this thread for the first time.

Dennis great job on organizing this event, seems like a big turnout.

I am definately interested so put me down as coming. I never raced a car at the track before. Always pretty curious on what my car does in the 1/4 mi time and 0-60 mph. I might have to put on my stock 16's for better times.

If there are any NJ people coming for sure we can go as a group up to Long Island.

If anyone is intersted PM me.
Old 03-14-03, 06:16 PM
Butrball12
Driver School Candidate

Hey im from jersey and im meeting with like 4 or 5 others at my house in Newark, if its on the way u can stop by as well, PM me so we can figure stuff out.
Old 03-15-03, 01:11 AM
BkLexZ
Pole Position

Any one going from Brooklyn, wanna meet up. Like before at the Infiniti Dealership on Emmons Ave.
Old 03-15-03, 07:01 AM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

all updated.

in attendance there also will be a 1100cc bike, c320 kompressor, and 3 other cars. I will do a full update once I have the complete numbers

please check the first post of this thread for a complete update.

looks like those of you who are showing up for sure and running your cars more the 40 people now.

I'm going to start another thread to see what you guys want to do for the next meet. I am leaning towards a activity involved meet. I've been talking to other groups on what they do for their meets. If people want we can have a 2 day road trip to the dragon valley in North Carolina.... show the subaru guys that lexus's love the twisties too.

dennis

if you guys need or want or have suggestions or anything of any nature regarding anything let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Old 03-15-03, 12:47 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Hey guys, I stumbled my was down the stairs to see what's happening with the meet.. I have to make this quik because sitting hurts.. As soon as I feel better I'll start making calls and sending out PM's.. I guess I have the people who are coming with me to L.I.E... Then we'll pull off on the Exit where we'll meet up with you cats from Jersey, Brooklyn, Queens, ect...... Alright, I don't think I made much sense but I think I need to goback to bed.. Takecare guys..
Old 03-15-03, 08:35 PM
DaizenLex
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry to be a pest, i will be attending but i wont be running my car , blew my radiator a couple of days ago and dont know how much damage i did to the engine while it was overheating. So again whos organizing the trip from the folks in queens? and if so is it possible for you next to the name of the people attending to post where that person is coming from? I believe it will be easier to organize this way.
Old 03-16-03, 07:14 AM
XxLS400xX
Driver

Talk to B.Diddy, his aol sn is on his profile. He is comming from queens.
Old 03-16-03, 09:08 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by DaizenLex
sorry to be a pest, i will be attending but i wont be running my car , blew my radiator a couple of days ago and dont know how much damage i did to the engine while it was overheating. So again whos organizing the trip from the folks in queens? and if so is it possible for you next to the name of the people attending to post where that person is coming from? I believe it will be easier to organize this way.
Your coming from Queens?? Just jump onto the L.I.E. and meet the whole group off Exit 25... I don't think there is a group from Queens being that Queens is at the foot of Long Island and the L.I.E... But I could be wrong..
Old 03-16-03, 09:12 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Another thing, we are gonna have to stay in contact with each other and know who's gonna be where.. I don't wanna have guys waiting for people and they arent gonna show up, or leave the spot and then the late comers come and we're already gone.. I already left my cell number a couple of pages back.. But Dennis can you put my cell # on the first page with yours?? Thanks..

Quick Reply: North East CL, Track Day. March/29/03!