Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

North East CL, Track Day. March/29/03!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-03 | 05:13 AM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

i've put locations down next to names where people are comming from. if I've missed anyone please let me know.

as for the queens caravan location why can't we all gather up in front of francis lewis HighSchool. the BLVD is large enough to handle the traffic and the entrance and exit to the LIE is 1 block away. people don't normally park in front of school even on weekend so there should be enough to handle about 30 cars in a clean neat row.
Old 03-17-03 | 05:37 AM
Sam Khoury
Lead Lap

Originally posted by VSsc400
i've put locations down next to names where people are comming from. if I've missed anyone please let me know.

as for the queens caravan location why can't we all gather up in front of francis lewis HighSchool. the BLVD is large enough to handle the traffic and the entrance and exit to the LIE is 1 block away. people don't normally park in front of school even on weekend so there should be enough to handle about 30 cars in a clean neat row.
I agree with Dennis. That's a pretty good spot. Actually a lot of the people that used to race on Francis Lewis Blvd used to meet over there. It's Exit 26 off the LIE.
Old 03-17-03 | 10:08 AM
WRXtsy
Driver School Candidate

just to clear things up a bit:
Francis Lewis High School is located on Utopia Pkwy. (LIE Exit 25) Francis Lewis Blvd (LIE exit 26) is where all the street racers go. there is a 7-11 there that people meet at.

it would be MUCH easier to meet in front of the school. as somoeone mentioned before, the whole block is usually empty so all of you guys can meet there.

Last edited by WRXtsy; 03-17-03 at 01:38 PM.
Old 03-17-03 | 10:46 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

So then in Front of the School??
Old 03-17-03 | 11:00 AM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

in front of school NOT THE 7-11
in front of school.
I know how to get there but I don't know the specific exit. exit 26 right.
how about if we meet @ 9:15am on the 29th in front of francis lewis high school on exit 26?

Updated 1st page with where people are comming from. sorry about the errors I've made.
Old 03-17-03 | 11:35 AM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic
CL Folding 10,000

GUYS MEET AT FRANCIS LEWIS HIGH SCHOOL OFF OF UTOPIA PWKY EXIT 25!

heres the directions..

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...35&submit.y=13

click on "get driving directions to this location" on top and type in your starting point..
Old 03-17-03 | 11:42 AM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

Originally posted by XxLS400xX
i am meeting mike up at the gas station on the hutch. along with some of my boys.

Rich i think you should meet us at the area they posted above.
Hey wherever they decide to meet is fine with me. If they are talking about Utopia and LIE thats fine with me. it's all within a few minutes drive. I'll be in touch with you as the time nears.
Old 03-17-03 | 03:15 PM
Sam Khoury
Lead Lap

Ok, people are getting confused between Francis Lewis High School and St. Francis Prep. The school on Francis Lewis Blvd off the LIE exit 26 is St. Francis Prep. That's where all the racers meet and that's where we should meet. It's on the east bound side of the LIE. (The 7-11 that people are referring to is on the opposite side of the LIE, on the west bound side). We should NOT meet at Francis Lewis High School on Utopia Pkwy. Please post if we're in agreement.
Old 03-17-03 | 04:09 PM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

Originally posted by Sam Khoury
Ok, people are getting confused between Francis Lewis High School and St. Francis Prep. The school on Francis Lewis Blvd off the LIE exit 26 is St. Francis Prep. That's where all the racers meet and that's where we should meet. It's on the east bound side of the LIE. (The 7-11 that people are referring to is on the opposite side of the LIE, on the west bound side). We should NOT meet at Francis Lewis High School on Utopia Pkwy. Please post if we're in agreement.

Sam.... thats what i was thinkin all along?

the meeting place is ON FRANCIS LEWIS BLVD ... the block DIRECTLY south of the LIE. (empty tree-lined stretch of road)

MEETING PLACE: Southwest Corner of LIE and Francis Lewis Blvd intersection (on FLB)
Old 03-17-03 | 06:31 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic
CL Folding 10,000

SO ARE WE GOING TO FRANCIS LEWIS BLD AND NOT UTOPIA PKWAY?

VERY CONFUSED..
Old 03-17-03 | 06:51 PM
DJ SprinklesNJO
Lexus Test Driver

can we get some info on the meet itself. whats planned. what time will people be racing, raffles etc.

also vsc400. i wont be running my truck. you can change the first page, also im not commin from NJ. im from SI NY
Old 03-17-03 | 07:09 PM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

you start the races @ 11am. we should of course get there a little earlier.
no raffles this time
no food to bring(if you want to bring thats fine)
the only thing that is planned is running/driving down the 1320.

here is my phone number again.
917.902.4261 any questions let me know. instead of going to the track earlier I will meet you guys in front of Francis Lewis high school on francis lewis bleovard 1 block NORTH of the LIE on the tree lined street.

I'm sure once you guys get off the exit you'll see my car there. You can't miss my car
Old 03-17-03 | 07:09 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Hey guys, if we can't decide... We can always just pull off on Exit 25 and wait towards the bottom of the Exit on the shoulder...
Old 03-17-03 | 08:16 PM
Sam Khoury
Lead Lap

Originally posted by VSsc400
instead of going to the track earlier I will meet you guys in front of Francis Lewis high school on francis lewis bleovard 1 block NORTH of the LIE on the tree lined street.

I'm sure once you guys get off the exit you'll see my car there. You can't miss my car
Dennis, that's St. Francis Prep on Francis Lewis Blvd, not Francis Lewis High School. Francis Lewis High School is Utopia Pkwy.
Old 03-17-03 | 10:05 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic
CL Folding 10,000

OMG THIS IS A TOTAL MESS.....PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE CLEAR OF THIS!!

POST OFFICAL MEETING PLACE PLEASE....!!

Quick Reply: North East CL, Track Day. March/29/03!