Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

North East CL, Track Day. March/29/03!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-03, 07:32 AM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by DGOT20s
Thanks Dennis, once I'm done. i think the wedding starts at like 10 or 11, and the reception is for 5-6 hours. So if you all see these 2 talls guys in tuxes at the track, DO NOT LAUGH!!
no troubles dude! Lexus drivers always travel in style.... even at the track...
Old 02-28-03, 05:15 PM
EmoDragRacer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally posted by VSsc400
would be awesome!
thanks for the love ...I will try real hard to be there.. is that a sat or sun?
Old 03-03-03, 06:45 AM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

sat
Old 03-03-03, 04:59 PM
XxLS400xX
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by VSsc400
no troubles dude! Lexus drivers always travel in style.... even at the track...

so does that mean i can wear my 3pc suit???
if i do it will i get a prize??? or some free parts for the LS???

GET SOME FREAKIN PARTS FOR THE LS......THERES ALWAYS THE GS,SC,and IS giveaways....show some love man.............
Old 03-03-03, 06:16 PM
DJ SprinklesNJO
Lexus Test Driver

yea and some love for the RX's too.......! maybe a part thats universal to both cars
Old 03-03-03, 08:38 PM
LexFather

Default My NE people!

Would ya'll mind a native New Yorker, down south living, GS driving, radio kicking, tires, screeching guy like me to attend? Can I, please???

How far is this from New York City? I have family there and told them I'd drive up soon. I have driven the ES 300 up there, never the GS. Will it be clear snow/ice wise you think???

Anything else planned besides the track meet? I would love to meet all you people. Damn, I miss the food up there (and the women).

13 hours ain't that bad.
Old 03-03-03, 09:06 PM
DaizenLex
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im in definitely what time do we have to be there, . im down in flushing if anyone needs a lift ill be glad to pick you up. Not sure if i want to race not positive if my stock 400 will do anything spectacular based on your guys "super induction cold nos charged rocket turbo" is 300's lol, any suggestions? will someone get in contact with me ?
Old 03-03-03, 09:42 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Default Re: My NE people!

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
Would ya'll mind a native New Yorker, down south living, GS driving, radio kicking, tires, screeching guy like me to attend? Can I, please???

How far is this from New York City? I have family there and told them I'd drive up soon. I have driven the ES 300 up there, never the GS. Will it be clear snow/ice wise you think???

Anything else planned besides the track meet? I would love to meet all you people. Damn, I miss the food up there (and the women).

13 hours ain't that bad.
1Sick, your more then welcome to join us.. I know after the meet Import Expressions is having a show in Queens and that's where I'll be heading when I leave the track.. And from the city I'd say the track is about 45 min or so.. So are you coming or what??
Old 03-03-03, 10:02 PM
LexFather

Perfect. Now, let me see if anyone is coming with me etc etc and work out these details.
Old 03-04-03, 10:24 AM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by XxLS400xX
so does that mean i can wear my 3pc suit???
if i do it will i get a prize??? or some free parts for the LS???

GET SOME FREAKIN PARTS FOR THE LS......THERES ALWAYS THE GS,SC,and IS giveaways....show some love man.............
I don't know if we are going to have anything this time around. The sponsors have been very generous in donating and supporting our meets but nobody who won the raffles didn't mention anything or nobody was excited to get them... if we are lucky enough to have sponsorship this time lets be more enthusiastic and we'll be able to get more sponsors....
Old 03-04-03, 12:22 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts
Default sponsoring meets

I hear you on sponsoring car meets such as ours. It's definitely one tangible way of getting the word out to all those interested on different levels, besides just dropping flyers and stuff on cars' windshields. Perhaps I can get Lexus of Westport to sponsor the track meet (I know the body shop manager pretty well), and if possible maybe donate a few things. Hey Mike, wanna help out and see if Lexus of Greenwich can sponsor and donate too?
Old 03-04-03, 12:49 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

I'll see what's up.. But as for now I have some CL T-Shirts to raffle off and Stickers to give away..
Old 03-04-03, 01:01 PM
Larry
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Anyone have an idea as to how many guys from tis forum will be there ?
I'm realy looking forward to running some time trials and seeing what this car can do in the quarter.

Just a word to those "hungry" folks out there................bring your own sandwiches and sodas The hot dog stand is pretty expensive and the food really stinks !
Old 03-04-03, 02:02 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Larry, on the first page of this thread shows how many people are going and how many from CL...
Old 03-04-03, 02:13 PM
Larry
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks ! I seem to be the only SC430 there. I guess most guys that own them don't race. Why have 300 hp if you don't use it ? Then again, I'll race anything...even my Hyundai Elantra (which I've lowered, installed a strut brace, put in a filter kit and am planning on changing the throttle body..............Hell, I even post on the Hyundai forum with the 17 year olds !)

Quick Reply: North East CL, Track Day. March/29/03!