Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

NorthEast Mini Meet date-n-time

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-03, 07:37 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys if anyone is around to read this maybe me and FutureGS maight take the trip out there..
Old 05-18-03, 09:09 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts
Thumbs up

Another great CL meet guys! We had a total of 6 GS's, 1 ES and 1 IS. I guess it would've been better if the cloudy/rainy weather didn't scare off the no-shows, but nonetheless it was pretty cool to match faces with the CL screen names , gather and learn some mod info, get some chow down in Jillian's, and take home a few raffle items (thanks Paul). Most of all, thanks to all the guys who showed up (you know who you are)

The pics I took came out looking nice, so I'll post them up either here or at a reasonable location after I finish sizing them up. Oh, and the drive back to CT was not cool... got stuck in traffic at the NJ Pike all the way to the GW Bridge exit, and then across the Tappan Zee... basically it took me 5 hours to get home; it felt like I was sitting in the car forever
Old 05-18-03, 09:39 PM
PAULGS430
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up COOL MEET = Friends

I just wanna thank everyone that made this Philly Meet alot of fun. It was frickin awesome to match the screen names to faces. It was partly cloudy with sprinkles of rain here & there. That didn't keep us from having alot of FUN!!!
(Jimmy) -HitechGS Your car a flat out HOT. Out of all the GS that I have seen yours is the closest to the way I want mine to be! Nice ***-Camera too. I finally got a chance to meet U dude.
(Sandrock) Your car is flat out BEAUTIFUL- Nice explosion by the way bro. Call me when U hook up wit/Lextacy400
nudderGS400(Dan) It was very nice to finally meet you. Gonna be seein you some more .. I'll let U know when I'm about to roll down to SRT. OK
Doug(lexus8)- You are a CL member for life dude. It was great to meet you. alot of fun too.
Phillycat-24(Richard)- Dude you have to keep in touch mang. Your a cool *** dude.
Chuckisc- You the man bro. I'll call you for the camera & 03 Tails. See you soon bro.
Chip- GOD dude I can't wait to see your Veilside Hood. Oh yeah your custom paint too. Dude get that Viper & represent young bro.
Lextacy400- Yo Bro. You better keep in touch. You & Sandrock can't have all the FUN You know what I mean.
Hey guys it was alot of FUN. So please let's do it again. Peace.

Paul - PAULGS430

I would also like to thank LAWRENCE LEXUS of New Jersey for sponsoring this MEET. They were kind enough to provide some free goodies.
4 T-shirts
4 Hats
2 Visors
2 License Plate frames
& possibly more future support. !!!
Old 05-18-03, 10:14 PM
chuckisc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Thumbs up Re: COOL MEET = Friends

Originally posted by PAULGS430
I just wanna thank everyone that made this Philly Meet alot of fun. It was frickin awesome to match the screen names to faces. It was partly cloudy with sprinkles of rain here & there. That didn't keep us from having alot of FUN!!!
(Jimmy) -HitechGS Your car a flat out HOT. Out of all the GS that I have seen yours is the closest to the way I want mine to be! Nice ***-Camera too. I finally got a chance to meet U dude.
(Sandrock) Your car is flat out BEAUTIFUL- Nice explosion by the way bro. Call me when U hook up wit/Lextacy400
nudderGS400(Dan) It was very nice to finally meet you. Gonna be seein you some more .. I'll let U know when I'm about to roll down to SRT. OK
Doug(lexus8)- You are a CL member for life dude. It was great to meet you. alot of fun too.
Phillycat-24(Richard)- Dude you have to keep in touch mang. Your a cool *** dude.
Chuckisc- You the man bro. I'll call you for the camera & 03 Tails. See you soon bro.
Chip- GOD dude I can't wait to see your Veilside Hood. Oh yeah your custom paint too. Dude get that Viper & represent young bro.
Lextacy400- Yo Bro. You better keep in touch. You & Sandrock can't have all the FUN You know what I mean.
Hey guys it was alot of FUN. So please let's do it again. Peace.

Paul - PAULGS430

I would also like to thank LAWRENCE LEXUS of New Jersey for sponsoring this MEET. They were kind enough to provide some free goodies.
4 T-shirts
4 Hats
2 Visors
2 License Plate frames
& possibly more future support. !!!
First time for me, Newbee! The crew here in the NE is def. awesome, I had much fun today and much to learn from everyone. PhillyCat, dude, your subwoofer is HOTTT!!! SanRock and your Explosion Kit is sooo bad, it feels sooo right! I can't keep track of everyone's ride but man, man man, these are hot rides. HiTech and your hot cameras and TV's, I think Jimmy lives in his GS3 most of the times. HAHAHA!

Big shout out for PAULGS430 for letting me test drive your 19" 4.3 with mad HP. Very very very nice hook-up. The magazines were an eye opener for the newbee (me!) to see the countless posibility that I could spend my hard-earn cash on my Bone-Stock GS300 Best of, the free goodies from Lawrence Lexus of NJ. Nice hats, T-shirts and LP frames.

Dough! Man, it is a long hard but def. enjoyable from CT to PA. I hope to see you again soon man

There are more photos from the MEET posted in my Gallary :Chuckisc's Gallary

Catch ya'll later
Old 05-18-03, 10:19 PM
hitechgs3t
Lead Lap

thanks everyone i have so much fun today.... thank you paul for all the goodies.... i hope we can meet up again soon... thanks sandrock for settin it up... keep it touch everyone....ohh thanks chuck for the wonderful pics.
Old 05-19-03, 04:59 AM
Phillycat-24
Driver

Default mini meet

Hello guys I really had alot of fun with you guys. Sorry I had to roll out too early I had my girl in the car (She wasn't going to be mad at me for staying in the car.... lol). I really enjoyed meeting all you guys and seeing your cars. I will keep in touch with you guys too. I would like to attend the meet in jersey (I think that the date was june 6) If anyone has any info on this meet please let me knows. Thanks guys. peace
Old 05-19-03, 06:34 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally posted by chuckisc
First time for me, Newbee! The crew here in the NE is def. awesome, I had much fun today and much to learn from everyone. PhillyCat, dude, your subwoofer is HOTTT!!! SanRock and your Explosion Kit is sooo bad, it feels sooo right! I can't keep track of everyone's ride but man, man man, these are hot rides. HiTech and your hot cameras and TV's, I think Jimmy lives in his GS3 most of the times. HAHAHA!

Big shout out for PAULGS430 for letting me test drive your 19" 4.3 with mad HP. Very very very nice hook-up. The magazines were an eye opener for the newbee (me!) to see the countless posibility that I could spend my hard-earn cash on my Bone-Stock GS300 Best of, the free goodies from Lawrence Lexus of NJ. Nice hats, T-shirts and LP frames.

Dough! Man, it is a long hard but def. enjoyable from CT to PA. I hope to see you again soon man
Yo Chuck, you already got yourself a hot GS ride. I love the Spectra (?) blue body color, and for some reason the pinstriping around the body is growing on me Don't worry about the lighting issue; you'll get yourself a decent HID setup in no time, and once installed, you defintely won't want to go back to stock halogens You gotta hook me up next time you take a trip up to Boston; that's like my 2nd home away from home!

Phillycat-24... I love the sound system in your tan GS; it's kickin'! It's too bad you couldn't stay for long because of your girl; we've had that kind of situation with other CL members in the past meets Thanks for complimenting the clean appearance of my ES, even though I only got it a month ago. I do hope we get to see each other again in the next meet.

To Sandrock man, thanks for organizing a well-planned meet, and the location couldn't have been a better choice. Don't worry about the rather long drives I took to come and leave there; it's meeting up with any group of CL dudes that counts! And also thanks for showing me that wiper "trick"...
Old 05-19-03, 04:30 PM
SandRock
Lead Lap

Man wasnt that great! Id like to thank everyone that showed up at the meet. I think this was the start of something good. Thanks to Paul for bringing all the goodies. I cant believe I won a license plate frame. I needed one for the front(whenever the cops make me put it on). That was right on time. Special Thanks to lexusk8 who drove a long way. We do need to get up more often. Damn the weather, but really it only sprinkled. I had a great time, thanks again fellas. Thanks for the compliments on my car. I didnt stop until 2am Mon morning.